Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 37

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 37

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-28 - 1327 words

0Unrated
Chapter 37




Pete's POV


"Seriously?" I asked, pulling off my tux jacket.
"I said yes," she tossed her heels to the corner. I nodded, walking over, leaning down and kissing her, pulling away after a little bit, I kicked off my shoes, undoing the buttons on my shirt, "You're just gonna leave me with that kiss?" she asked.
"Pretty much," I smirked walking into the bathroom closing the door.



Laura's POV


"Thank you," I smiled helping him undo the buttons on the vest and under shirt.
"For what?" he asked.
"Everything, I couldnt have done today without you," He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close.
"Dont thank me, I love you and helping you through days like today comes with saying it, Id repeat today a million times over, just to watch you surpass that fear, though you did nearly squeese my hand off, it was the best thing in the world," he kissed the top of my head as I leaned my head against chest.
"I love you too,"
"Shower, then movie, sleep?" I nodded as he pulled away.
"I have to get out of these shoes, there killing my feet,"
"You didnt even walk in them, how are they hurting?" he laughed as I took one off, throwing it at him, he quickly closed the bathroom door blocking the shoe.
"Its not funny, I didnt walk, i just climbed down a mountain in them," he opened the door again.
"Maybe not to you, but you see me, im laughing so its funny,"
"Take your shower and stop laughing," I laid back on the bed, sighing. My brother and his crazy ideas make for a perfect day. I sat back up minutes later as Alla barked, "Okay I can take a hint lets go," I mumbled getting up, sighing. It was dark, guessing everybody was so tired they just went to bed. I opened the front door, walking out as Alla ran out. I sat on the step looking around. Outside in the dark wasnt my favorite place to be, thats why Joe does these late night walks with Alla, or he comes with me. I zipped my hoodie over the now ruined, dress, shoving my hands in the pockets, "Alla come on, its scary out here," I called to her, she came over barking at me, running back to where she came from, "Alla," I called, "Oh dear god, Alla come on dont play hide and seek now," I got up walking off the steps following where she went. I walked to the bushes where she ran, calling for her. I stopped turning hearing my name be called, but when I looked no one was around. I sighed, calling Alla, she came running out of the bushes and between my legs, "Okay lets go, inside," I called to her turning and walking. She stopped just looking at me, "inside, come on," I motioned for her to come she just stared at me, "Okay, fine," I walked over picking her up, turning screaming, "Dont do that!" I yelled hitting him.
"Do what?" he laughed.
"Sneak up on me,"
"Sorry, you could have poked your head into the bathroom and said hey baby im taking Alla out, you know so I didnt have to wonder where you were," he put his hands up in defence, before wrapping an arm around me, "Overcoming more fears?" he mumbled closing the door to the bedrooom.
"Huh?" I asked putting Alla down, pulling off my hoodie.
"Outside in the night, you never do that,"
"She had to go out, and you were in the shower, and I was sure if i had to scream someone would have heard me," I shrugged.



Joe's POV



I placed Alla on the bed, pulling the covers down, covering her with them, laughing as she barked when she couldnt get out. "Find your way out," I sat on the bed, laughing as she turned in circles under the covers barking up a storm. I pulled the blanket from over her for a second laughing as she looked at me barking some more, "Okay go back under there then," I tossed the blanket back over her, letting her play.
"Why is she barking like that?" Laura asked walking out of the bathroom, "Where is she?" she shook her head looking around.
"Alla," I called, and she started barking again.
"What are you doing to her?" Laura walked over pulling the blanket off of her.
"She likes it dont come in here interuppting our playing," I laughed, leaning my head back against the pillow.
"Fine," Laura mumbled placing Alla on my chest, covering both our heads up.
"Baby I said she liked it not me," I mumbled pulling the blanket from over my head.
"Ohh okay," She smiled crawling next to me, "Did you put a movie in?" She asked, lying her head on my arm, pulling the covers up.
"No, but I really dont wanna get up, you put it in if you wanna watch it,"
"I dont wanna get up either," She wrapped her arm across my chest, lacing her hand in mine.
"Night baby, love you," I kissed the top of her head, closing my eyes.
"Love you too," I heard her say, before quickly falling asleep.




Stacey's POV


I woke up looking to my right, and there he lay. Sleeping soundlessly, I crawled out of bed walking downstairs, seeing Laura and Ana sitting across from each other. "Morning!" they smiled, laughing now cause they said morning at the same time.
"Morning how long you two been up?" I asked sitting in the closet chair to where I was standing.
"Not long," Laura mumbled, "I almost ran into her coming out of the room,"
"She doesnt watch where shes going," Ana laughed.
"I do watch where im going, I was just in another world at that moment,"
"Wow and I thought I was the first one up," we looked seeing Lizy on the steps.
"Nope, we beat you," She sat next to Ana.
"Im hungry, Lizy make me food," Ana nudged her.
"Yeah right make your own food," Lizy rubbed her eye, yawning.
"They wont be up for another couple hours wanna go get something?" Laura suggested. We agree, quietly walking back upstairs, changing carefully not to wake anyone, succeeding we got in the car heading to town, to a local diner.
"Stop that," Ana yelled at Laura and Lizy as the threw the paper that covered straww at each other.
"We arent Jordan, stop mommying us," Laura laughed.
"Behave and I wont mommy you," Ana rolled her eyes.
"She'll mommy us anyways, she thinks she has to mommy everyone," Lizy poked Ana's cheek, Ana turned getting poked in the eye.
"Ow," She covered her eye with her hand.
"Shouldnt have turned," Lizy laughed, shrugging.
"No one told you to poke me," Ana pushed Lizy, recieving a dirty look in return.



Pete's POV


I woke up expecting to see Stacey, but no Stacey. I called her name a couple times, recieving no answer, I crawled out of bed, walking to the door opening it, looking down the hallway just as Andy, Patrick and Joe opened their doors too. "Missing?" Joe asked.
"Yeah, where did they go?" I nodded. The four of us walked down the stairs to the seating areaa of the cabin, seeing no girls. I checked outside as Andy checked the kitchen, both of us meeting back in the same spot where Joe and Patrick now sat on the sofas.
"They could have at least left us a note," Patrick mumbled, seeing all four of their cell phones sitting on the table next to him.
"If there not back here in 5 minutes im sending for cops, god only knows how long they've been gone, or missing.." I whispered the last word as Joe looked up.
"Their together, shopping or something," Patrick reassured us.
"Yeah," I mumbled, looking to the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story