Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 28 Progress

by Reign_Madden 0 reviews

I can't be asked sorry

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-08-29 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 1335 words

0Unrated
Hey, how are you feeling?' Gerard asks as he enters the living room followed by the others who were carrying boxes of pizza and tins of beer.
'Much better, I'm a little sore, but other then that I can't complain.' You say smiling.
'This is Bob our drummer' Ray says introducing you to the tall, built guy with shaved hair.
'Nice to meet you Bob, I'm Reign' you say waving at him.
'You seem really cheerful, you haven't overdosed on your medication have you?' Frankie asks through a mouthful of pizza.
'No I haven't overdosed on medication just on information' you reply taking the slice of pizza that Gerard offers you.
'Meaning?' Frankie says looking confused.
'Meaning this. Frank Iero, born October 31st 1981 in New Jersey, eye colour: brown, height 5"4. You been playing in bands since you were 11, you used to go to catholic school. You love the film Nightmare Before Christmas and would like to meet Tim Burton. You have the most tattoos and are the youngest member of My Chemical Romance. Should I go on?' you finish brushing crumbs off your top.
'No that's okay...that is so weird.' He says.
'So you know who we are then' Mikey said quietly.
'Yep and by the way I really like your album I heard it when I was staying at Kelly's and I listened to it again today.'
'So what else do you know?' Gerard asks you could tell he was intrigued.
You profile each of them remembering what you read on line. The more you talk and laugh the more comfortable you become.
'So tell us about yourself Reign, Gerard's been dying to get to know you.' Mikey teases, laughing as Gerard throws a cushion at his head.
'What do you want to know?' you ask drinking the last of the water you had earlier.
'Are you a virgin?' Frankie questions.
'Shut up man, don't ask her stuff like that' Ray chastises as Bob slaps the back of Frankie's head.
'She said what did we wanna know, and I wanted to know' he complains rubbing his head.
You spent the rest of the evening talking to the guys about music, bands, food and every other subject you could think of. You tried to stay awake as long as you could but you could feel your body shutting down.
'I'm calling it a night' you say getting up and attempting to stretch wincing as pain shoots through you hip and ribs.
'Here let me help you' Bob says coming over and lifting you up in one swift movement.
'Oh my God what are you doing?' you exclaim.
'Helping you up the stairs' he says turning towards the door.
'Don't drop me okay' you say looking down at floor below you.
'You mean like this' Bob jokes letting go of you and catching you again.
'Yes like that, please don't do that' you cry clinging to his neck.
'Ok I'm sorry I won't do it again' he promises, pretending to drop you again.
'Bob stop it please' you say feeling the butterflies in your stomach.
He carries you to the door as you wish the others goodnight, he carries you up the stairs followed by Mikey who has your crutches and your medication.
You crawl beneath the covers and fall asleep thinking about Joel, Benji and Paul. Your last thought was of Frankie and how he kind of reminded you of Lil' Billy.

LA
Benji p.o.v

I was standing on the balcony, looking out at busy people below me. It was a nice day, but everyday was nice out here.
I just got off the phone to my mom; our manager had just told us that we could go home in two days.
I was starting to get really restless, I had to get home and find Reign. I knew she hadn't left me I could feel it, but something was definitely wrong.
The sooner I get home the better.

Waldorf
Kara p.o.v

Robin just called me to tell me the boys would be home in two days. I had written Benji's letter to Reign and posted it yesterday, I'm not sure when it will get there but I think two days is long enough. I decided to post both of Reign's letters to the apartment in Annapolis myself; I knew they'd go there first before coming to Waldorf.
I shoved the letters into my bag and left making my way to Robin's. Thank God Joel would be home soon his mother was starting to get on my nerves. In two days time Reign will be out of Joel's life and mine forever.

New Jersey
Normal p.ov

The next day you woke up feeling really good. The nurse came by with a physiotherapist and you showed him that you were able to walk with the help of the crutches. The nurse checked you over, stating that you were recovering quite quickly.
The physiotherapist gave Gerard a sheet of exercises that you were to do everyday for half an hour. They both told you they'd be back in a week to check your progress.
You spent the rest of the morning lounging around and tiding up when no one was looking. By mid-day you were dying to go outside for a walk.
'I'm going for a walk' you say pulling on your trainers.
'I don't think so' Ray says not taking his eyes off the TV
'Why not?' you say standing up and picking up your crutches.
'Because it very dangerous for you to go out' Gerard says pulling his hair from his eyes.
'Gerard's right, in your condition you'd be very easy to take advantage of' Mikey comments 'plus you don't know the area'
'Ohhhhh but it's daytime and I have to get some fresh air' you whine 'I'm getting cabin fever sitting in here all day'
No one said anything you could tell they were thinking about it.
'Ok' Gerard says eventually 'you can open the front door and sit in the doorway that way you'll get fresh air and we'll know where you are.'
'Nooooooooooooooo' you complain stamping your good foot on the floor.
'I was just kidding' He said laughing at your childish reaction 'how about I come with you, is that okay'
'Yes that's fine' you say practically running to the front door and throwing it open.

You got to know Gerard pretty well while you were walking to the park. He told you a lot about himself and the others.
'Reign, that's got to be one of the saddest things I've ever heard,' Gerard comments helping you onto a bench that over looked the park.
You had just told him about your past the same way you did with Benji and Joel. You weren't going to but he opened up to you, you felt you should tell him about yourself.
'I'm totally over it, I have a new life with Benji and the guys' you reply
'So this Benji guy, he's the one for you?' Gerard asks
'Yes, I think so'
'You think so, how do you know then?' He questions.
'I don't know, it's just the way he make me feel inside. He totally gets me, the way I feel and think. I still get butterflies when I see him, even though I live with him and see him everyday.' You say sighing deeply
'You must miss him like crazy' Gerard says quietly
'Yes I do.' You say looking out at the children running around in the park.
'So' you say after a while 'what's happening in your love life?' You ask nudging him with your shoulder.
'Nothing much, I have a girlfriend sort of, we're on and off like a light switch. The guys don't really like her though, she can be a bit nasty sometimes.' he answers honestly lighting a cigarette.
'Her name isn't Kara is it?' you ask laughing. 'Long story' you say looking at the confused expression on Gerard's face.
Sign up to rate and review this story