Categories > Original > Humor

To Mrs Bigfoot

by TheDoctor65 0 reviews

From Jack Sprat in Jack and the Beanstalk to Mrs Bigfoot, wife of Bigfoot.

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2016-08-17 - 248 words - Complete

1Funny
Giantscastle 03 Beanstalk Road
Cloud Lane Potatocounty
Clouds Carrotville
PL4 9CL PL3 8BS

Friday 17th October

Dear Mrs Bigfoot,
I am writing to you because I want to apologize for stealing your golden hen and money but also killing Mr David Bigfoot, your husband. I have tried to be a rad scientist and bring David back to life but it didn't work (I don't think that'll be around till the late 3000's) so I tried again and got the same result. So I gave up.
Firstly, I'll tell you about my life now. Hi! I'm Jack (I'm sure you know who I am) and I am an evil killer! Ahem, I mean an ordinary 9 year old living in Beanstalk Road with my momma (sorry had to include it) and we're living like Lords. I can go to school and make friends that come over to my house from time to time and we have a car and a lot of awesome things.
To fully apologize, you are going to Paris, all payed and booked by none other, than the fat 9 year old himself, me. Then when you get home, you'll have a party with a lot of people for you and free cake!! Others pay for cake, because I'm mean.

Yours Richly,
Jack Sprat

P.S Oh and sorry for eating all of that yummy food.
P.P.S You get cookies sent with this too.
P.P.P.S Wait, why did I write P.P.P.S?
Sign up to rate and review this story