Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Fox Lord Naruto

by narumalti 1 review

Naruto is a half demon but on his sixth birthday he received a beating so bad that the kyubi couldn't heal everything so it pulled him in and turned him to a full demon that will eventually become ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2016-08-19 - 670 words

0Unrated
Hello everyone and welcome to the start of my new story Fox Lord Naruto I hope you enjoy read and review
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
We find a 6 year old Naruto in the middle of the worst beating of his life.
“This is your end demon we will finish what the forth started” said a villager then they proceeded to try to kill the poor boy even after he blacked out.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Mindscape
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Naruto woke up in front of a giant cage that seems to be made out of gold.
“HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO THE KIT HE DID NOTHING” he heard from inside the cage. Walking closer to the cage he saw further back there was a huge crimson red fox with NINE tails thrashing about wildly behind it
“Um who are you and where are we?” asked Naruto
“I am the Kyūbi also known as the nine-tailed demon Fox and we are in your mindscape!” said the Kyūbi who then yelled “HOW IN THE MULTI-RELAMES COULD THIES HUMANS THINK OF THAT I CAN’T HEAL THAT!!!!!” as it watched the beating it’s host was taking confused he asked “what are you talking about can’t heal what?” “What I’m talking about is the villagers and some ninja are still beating up your body and have done so much combined damage that I can’t heal it all without side-effects to you.” “Like what?” “Like turning you in to a demon yourself” “Oh well if that wear to happen could you help me train myself?” asked Naruto “well yes but I d-o-n’-t no no no no I won’t turn you into a demon besides I would need more access to your body than what the seal currently allows you would need to tear half the seal off for this to even be a possibility!!! Hey what are you doing?” said and asked the Kyūbi. “I’m going to tear half the seal off look I know from the way you yelled earlier that I could die if I don’t do this” replied Naruto who had been making his way to the bars of the cage. Right before he reached them Kyūbi detected the yōki of a red/crimson demon fox but only three tails that must have been suppressed for about six years. “If he has this much yōki already then what will happen when I add my own to it in a greater amount what will he become” thought the kyubi after it finished that thought Naruto ripped half the seal off as soon that happened it sent it’s yōki through the bars to make the change from half-demon to full demon when it made contact with Naruto everything went black.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Real world
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Just as the villagers and ninja were about to finish off the “demon” he was surrounded by a cocoon of dark red yōki that burned the one about to kill him and let off a feel of malice and death so bad that all the civilians were on their knees struggling to breathe as were some of the ninjas. Five minutes later the third Hokage showed up with his ANBU at the scene with a look of outrage on his face and concern in his eyes for his surrogate grandson “ANBU arrest these people and take them to Ibiki and Anko tell them they have free rain but to keep them alive. Also make sure that no one gets near this cocoon until it opens and when it dose send whatever comes out to my office I will want to talk to it.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Thank you all for reading I hope you like it remember to review also hope this was better than the first chapter of my other story. Also I’m looking for a beta-reader to help me out for if you couldn’t tell I’m new to the site and writing and could use the help.
Sign up to rate and review this story