Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Elena and the Orphanage

The End

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Last chapter. then comes the soundtrack!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-08-30 - Updated: 2006-08-30 - 291 words

0Unrated
It was the night the movie was released. We were going into the theaters to watch it.

"I can't beleive it! The play was finished and I finished in one peace." I said jumping up and down in my Mikey outfit.

"Is there a reason their are 2 Mikeys?" Gerard asked.

"Aimee and I were modeling off our costumes for halloween."

"Oh. You guys look great!"

"So Gerard. Do I look like you at all?"

"You have the exct freakin' outfit. It's creepy."

"Shut up the movie's starting."

2 Hours later.

Everyone applauded. Everyone took a bow.

Everyone walked outside. "I had so much fun this summer!" I said.

"I'm glad I got to spend it with my 2 best friends in the whole wide world!"

Aimee and I gave Natalia a hug. "Too bad schools starting soon." She said.

"Well, look whos gonna be popular now?" Frank said.

We gave him a hug. "It was great finally being able to meet you guys!" Aimee said.

"It doesn't have to be the end. You are permeant friends." Gerard said.

"WE loved you even tho' we never knew you!" I said.

"Well, we couldn't say the same but we love all of our fans. But if your parents ever let you go to one of our concerts...you might ant these." Ray said.

"So we'll see you guys soon." Mikey said.

We all waved bye.

"Come on girls. Let's go kick some juinor high ass!" Aimee said.

******************

I woke up. "Woah!" I said.

Jenna was already up. "What happened?"

"I had the awesomest dream!"

"Tell me!!"

"Okay. Well...it went like this."

******************

THE END! I really hope you guys njoyed. I really don't want it to be over but. This is where the curtain closes.
Sign up to rate and review this story