Categories > Original > Romance > Jokers Wild

Chapter 2

by IheartSalVulcano 0 reviews

Sal Vulcano/Female OC. Just a short ficlet! Sal and his girl Charlotte have a hot late night trist :) DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN!! JUST FOR FUN

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-09-14 - Updated: 2016-09-14 - 772 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Final Chapter!! Smut warning!!!!!

"Finally have you all to myself," Sal breathed as the door to his apartment slammed behind us. I blushed and before I could protest, Sal pulled me into a scorching French kiss. We pulled away for air and Sal smiled. He peeled my t-shirt off, throwing it across the room. He pulled his tee over his head and my eyes followed the fabric as it hit the floor. I instantly latched onto his mouth for another hot kiss. We pulled away sooner than I wanted but my honey assuaged me by leaning his forehead against mine.

I looked up at him with pleading eyes, my hands splaying across his bare chest. Sal lifted me bridal style and carried me to his bedroom. I squealed lightly when my back made contact with the soft comforter of the always made bed. The sound of Sal fumbling with his belt echoed through the room. I watched with hooded eyes as his jeans dropped around his ankles and kicked them off. He smirked and leaned over, covering me with his body. Bracing himself against the mattress with one hand, he made quick work removing my jeans. He peeled off the tight denim while capturing my mouth in a heated kiss. He dipped his hands below the waistband of my panties, joining them with the pile on the floor. I felt Sal's hand tracing up my inner thigh and lightly brushing up against my heat.
I shivered at the arousal that had pooled there.
"Please baby? I need it. Sal, I need you," I begged.
He shoved two fingers in and out of me and began attacking my neck. I pulled Sal in closer as my fingers blindly wound themselves in his thick black hair.
"S-Sal... Ahh...ahh," I moan almost incoherently. Sal continued his assault as love bites turned into hard, passionate kisses. I flipped us over and felt Sal pull his fingers out of me. I shook off the empty feeling before nearly tearing off Sal's boxers. I dragged my fingers down his length while planting kisses down his neck. I reached his man hood and took him whole. His hands shot down to the mattress, the soft comforter twisted in his palms. I caught his eye as I reached the tip and descended onto his length again. A strained moan fell from his lips and I smiled to myself in triumph.

"Oh god! B-baby...D-don't stop," my Joker moaned beneath me. I gave him a sly smile before releasing his member with an erotic pop. I crawled back up to his mouth and attacked it with a filthy kiss. Switching places once again, he filled me to the hilt.

"N-need more baby," I mumbled.

With one sharp thrust he sent me spiraling. My arms were latched onto his torso as I scored my nails down his back. I popped my eyes open only to have my vision fail to comprehend anything other than the male on top of me. As my moans grew louder, Sal placed his lips next to my ear and whispered: "I know you're close. Cum for me baby." I screamed his name to the heavens as i rode out my high, spasming against the bed. Sal pulled out and laid on his back next to me. I reached out and tugged on his still hard member. I made quick work of him and watched as his thick streams covered my hand.

I rose to my feet and cleaned us of before plopping back down on the bed onto my side. Sal had already clambered underneath the cover, not bothering with any of his clothes. I climbed in next to him as he threw the thick blankets over us. He instantly wrapped me up in his arms and I rolled over in order to nuzzle my face in his shoulder. I glanced up at my Joker, who was already asleep, then at the alarm clock directly behind his head. Midnight. I reached up and kissed Sal one last time before snuggling back against his broad shoulder. I reached up to rest my hand on his cheek and whispered, "I love you Salvatore Vulcano. And I think I'm ready to let my brother know that too." I let my hand drop to his chest before drifting off to sleep. Unbeknownst to me, Sal had been half asleep and had heard my declaration. Right before I drifted into a deep sleep, I heard him say, "I love you too Charlotte Hudson. I'll be with you when you do and I hope that someday you'll be Mrs. Vulcano."
Sign up to rate and review this story