Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Addiction

Chapter 3

by imakilljoywannabe

Gerard's POV (Smut)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2016-09-16 - 5904 words

?Blocked
My head felt fuzzy as I blinked my eyes open, stretching in our bed. I rolled over to cuddle with Frankie, missing the warmth that enveloped me every time I found myself in his arms. My grasping hands were met with nothing but empty air and cold sheets. I sighed, rubbing my eyes and laying back on the bed. It’s not like this wasn’t a common occurrence, but that didn’t stop the disappointment from seeping into my heart, causing it to sink.

Most days when I woke up, Frankie had already gone to work. He didn’t like to wake me- he said I looked too pretty and peaceful when I was asleep. Every once in a while he would be there, and I would get to cuddle with him and most times convince him to make love to me before he left. I loved the feeling of his fingers on my skin, and every morning after I would admire the new marks he left to decorate my neck. I never, ever covered them up with make-up or some kind of clothing. Frankie forbid it, but that wasn’t why. I left them because I was proud of them, I was proud that Frankie had marked me as his. I was proud to be his.

As I contemplated this the bathroom door opened, startling my fingers away from the sensitive hickeys on my neck. I whimpered softly, pulling the sheets further over my bare chest and huddling closer to the furthest corner of the bed. Frankie had left for work, who was in our house? No one was allowed upstairs in our house, not even Frankie’s friends. I squeaked when a figure stepped forward through the steam, hiding behind the blankets. I kept my eyes just above the sheet, wide and fearful as I heard the figure’s sharp exhale, seemingly oblivious to my cowering in the corner. They took another step forward, and the moment I saw the deep black hair glistening with water that dripped over his eyes, I knew.

“Frankie!” I squealed, leaping up and running over to hug him as tightly as I could. “You’re home!”

Frank chuckled, pulling me back just enough that he could look into my eyes.

“Yes baby, I’m still home. I took the day off.” He pulled my face closer and kissed me deeply, holding my body flush against his. He moved back briefly, smirking at me, “We’re going to spend the whole day together, princess. We’ll get to do whatever you want- along with some of my own input, of course.”

I bounced on my heels in delight, kissing the corner of his lips sweetly. Grinning widely, I squealed out, “Daddy, thank you!”

My own excitement put a smile on his face, warm and admittedly rather pleased by my reaction. He kissed me properly, hugging my waist and running a hand down my side.
“Mm… Baby, as ready as I am for this day to start, there is one thing we have to do first.” He murmured, a subtle reluctance lacing his words.

“What, daddy? Anything!” I smiled brightly at him, eyes wide and eager to please.

Frank sighed, running a hand through his damp hair and gently setting me down against the bed. He tucked the blanket around me, covering me to the point of decency and pulling me close to him. His forehead touched mine, his lips brushing against my forehead briefly.

“Sugar, we need to talk about something from last night.” The expression he wore was somber, and I would be lying if I didn’t feel a strong pang of fear and worry hit my chest.

“I… W-was it the flowers? I’m sorry Frankie, I thought since it was the backyard it was okay- I should have asked you first, I won’t do-”

“Princess.” Frank murmured pointedly, causing a deep blush to spread across my cheeks and my lips to stop moving. “This isn’t about that. This is something different.”

I was momentarily relieved, only to have my heart start to hammer in my chest once again. If not the flowers, what? Was I not good last night? Did I finish too soon, or do something he didn’t like? I thought he liked it, but maybe I was wrong. Maybe I was terrible and he never wants to have-

“Kitten.” Frank’s voice cut through my thoughts, my eyes glancing up sheepishly. “You need to listen to me, sugar. Last night, you made me a wonderful lasagna. It was delicious, and absolutely perfect. And yet, when you served yourself, there was only a tiny sliver of a slice on your plate. Can you tell me why that was, princess? Why did you take so little?”

I frowned, recalling my small piece but not finding what was bad about the size. “What do you mean, daddy? I took the right size. I need to stay pretty for you daddy, I always make sure I don’t eat too much so I stay pretty. Besides… I’ve got a little…” I felt my cheeks go crimson, averting my gaze downwards. I was embarrassed of having to point it out to Frankie, but I’m sure he already knew. He was kissing my tummy last night, there’s no way he wouldn’t have noticed. I took a deep breath before forcing myself to continue, “I have some… some belly fat. I need to make it go away. I need to fix it, it’s ugly and… and I need to be pretty for you.” I knew I was treading dangerous ground, but I couldn’t stop myself. Frankie hated it when I talked bad about myself. I couldn’t help it though, I had so many imperfections. I don’t know why he picked someone as flawed as me to be his princess.

The concern in Frank’s eyes when I glanced up again was enough to make my stomach churn. I shifted in discomfort, looking away again if only to avoid what I’m sure was disappointment on his face.

“Gee, baby…” Frank said softly, pulling my closer and tilting my head up so I was forced to look at him. “You can’t do that, sugar. For one, you don’t have any belly fat. You’re so skinny I worry about you sometimes, like if I were to be just a little too rough you could snap in two. Second, doing that to yourself is dangerous, kitten. You need nutrients, you can’t get them if you don’t eat right. I want you to eat more, okay? I don’t want you doing something so potentially harmful. What would I do if I lost my princess?”

Without thinking, some words I regretted the second I said them passed my lips.

“You’re in danger every day for your job… Getting rid of my flab isn’t as bad as you going off and almost dying all the time!” I blurted out, my eyes going impossibly wide as I clapped my hand over my mouth. I was never supposed to mention what Frankie did, not ever.

I could practically feel the anger pulsating from him, all of his muscles tensing. His jaw was clenched, and more than anything all I could think of was the monster he’s become when I almost touched the blood. He looked so mad, and no matter what I tried I couldn’t contain myself.

Tears brimmed over my lower eyelids, and before I knew it I was crying on the floor. I messed up, I messed up so bad. Frankie was going to hate me and become a monster again, he’s going to punish me for being so bad. All I could think to do was start babbling, my voice high pitched and broken, the words coming out in between the choked sobs.

“I’m s-so sorry d-daddy!” I whimpered, hiding my face in my hands so I wouldn’t have to look at him. I knew he’d be glaring, he’d be deciding how to punish me. I couldn’t bear looking at him when his eyes were so cold. “I’m sorry, I w-was bad, I was very b-bad! I d-deserve to be p-punished, however you want daddy, I d-deserve it. I deserve the worst p-punishment, I’m bad and I’m s-supposed to be perfect, I want to be p-perfect! B-but all I do is s-screw up, and I’m s-sorry daddy, I’m so s-sorry. P-punish me, punish me like- like I deserve. I deserve it, I wasn’t p-perfect.”

I was huddled by Frankie’s feet, keeping my head down and my eyes squeezed tightly shut as I waited to be dragged away for my punishment. I braced myself for the yanking of my hair, for the fury of Frankie’s wrath. But… it never came. Instead I heard a deep sigh, and felt warm arms being wrapped around me while I was pulled onto a comfortable, soft lap. I felt his hands in my hair, running through it and smoothing out some of the tangles as he waited for my tears to subside, replaced by loud, ugly hiccups. Frankie kissed my head, murmuring something I couldn’t quite hear. The tone was enough, though. It was quiet and gentle, and most of all- it wasn’t mad. I chanced a look up with bleary eyes, and saw Frankie smiling sadly down at me.
He tilted my chin up, ignoring my sniffling and pressing a soft, loving kiss against my lips. He started to talk again, loud enough this time that I could hear him, but quiet enough that everything he said was even more gentle than his touch.

“It’s okay, princess. You didn’t mean to, it was an accident. I’m not upset, everything is okay. You’re okay, baby. Stop crying, sugar. You’re okay.” His sweet words calmed me down, my sniffles and hiccups finally fading into nothing.

“I’m sorry, daddy…” I murmured one more time, burying my face in his chest and wiggling around in his lap so that I could cuddle up to him better.

I heard what might have been a gulp before he spoke again, his voice still gentle. “Princess. It’s okay. I love you, remember? You made a mistake, it’s okay. I’m not mad.”

My muscles finally started to relax, and I wriggled a bit more to curl up more comfortably. “Thank you… I love you too, daddy. I love you so much.”

“I know, princess.” I heard the barest hint of what may have been the sound of a smirk enter his voice. “But, you were right… You should be punished for what you did.”

My head shot up, eyes gigantic with fear. He just said he’d forgiven me, what did he mean by punishment? What was he going to-

My thoughts were quickly shut up when I felt his lips crash into mine. It suddenly hit me what he meant, and I’ll admit that the moan slipping into his mouth was more than a little slutty. Frankie could turn me on with a single look- the kissing was enough that I was ready to go in seconds. I whined and tried to press up against him, only to be pushed back with a devious smirk lighting Frankie’s features.

“Ah ah ah, baby. Don’t you remember? This your punishment.” He purred, pulling me to my feet while letting the sheets and his towel pool around our ankles. I whimpered softly, looking at him with wide and needy eyes, trying to press a little closer in an attempt to get him worked up a little more. He pushed me back a bit more roughly, tutting at me and sitting himself on the bed.

“Now, now, you know better than that kitten. How many spanks do you think you’ve earned?” He purred, his eyes darkening at the thought. I gulped, feeling myself harden even further with the way he was looking at me.

“H-however many you say, daddy…” I whimpered, trying not to cover myself shyly.

“Mm… I think you’ve attained 50 today, kitten. Such a bad kitten… C’mere.” He motioned to his lap, and I was quick to obey. I was leaning over his leg, my hard-on pressed against his thigh with my ass in the air. Frankie ran his hands over my back, savoring the quiet mewl I let out and the shiver that ran down my spine in anticipation of what was to come. Frankie rubbed his hand over my ass, humming and squeezing.

“Are you ready for your punishment, sugar?” I nodded as best I could, wiggling a little in an attempt to get some friction. He quickly stilled me, his hand firm on my back. “Careful, kitten. You don’t want more added, now do you?” I whimpered pitifully, staying still now and trying to brace myself.

Without warning, his hand came down hard on my ass, leaving what I’m sure was a very red handprint. I tried to keep quiet, but couldn’t help the squeak that left my lips.

“Count them.” Frankie growled, laying down another hard smack. I yelped, quickly stammering out my answers.

“One and two…”

“Thank me.” Frankie smirked, a third harsh slap hitting my ass.

“T-three!” I gasped out, quickly adding, “Thank you, daddy…”

I could hear Frankie’s smirk when he spoke again. “Good kitten.”

The spanks passed quickly, and I was sure to thank my daddy for each and every one. The best part was when he smacked so hard I moved, allowing me the smallest bit of friction against his knee to ease my aching erection.

“… 50, thank you daddy.” I whispered, feeling his hand rub over my aching and most certainly red, or perhaps even purple ass.

“On the bed, kitten. You’ve earned it.” Frankie purred, his voice dripping with pride and lust.
I scrambled up, laying myself on the bed. I winced slightly when I flipped over, almost hissing at the pain that shot through me. Worry seemed to briefly flash over Frankie’s eyes, but before he could say anything I was tugging him forward and kissing him, a smile playing on my lips. I pulled away just a little, moving my head so that my breath was hitting his ear.

“Take me. Take me now, make me yours. Please, daddy. I need you.” I whispered, my voice low and seductive, my throbbing erection pressed up against his leg.
If Frankie hadn’t been hard enough already, he certainly was now. He loved it when I begged for him.

“On your back. Now.” He hissed, pushing me down with a lust-fueled fire in his eyes. “Suck,” he demanded, shoving three fingers in my mouth. I immediately started suckling, lavishing them with spit and attention from my tongue as though it was his length in my mouth.

“Fuck, baby…” Frankie groaned, pulling his fingers out with a disgustingly dirty ‘pop’. I smiled up at him innocently, giggling at his expression until I felt a finger pushed roughly up inside of me. I yelped loudly, tensing up before moaning as he hooked his finger inside of me, rubbing around and starting to stretch me. I began to relax, whining and pressing down, trying to get more. Frankie smirked, pushing in a second finger and earning a surprised, yet delighted, squeal from me. It wasn’t long before I was once again whining, pressing myself down on his fingers again.

“Eager, aren’t we kitten?” He purred, finally adding a third finger. I gasped, my back arching and a low moan coming from my throat.

“Y-yes daddy…” I panted, already trying to fuck myself on his fingers. Frankie indulged me, casually adjusting the angle until he brushed against my sweet spot. I let out a high-pitched whine, trying to get him to hit it again. My cock was leaking pre-come, and at this rate it wouldn’t be long before I wouldn’t be able to contain myself any longer.

Before I could register what was going on, I felt a cool piece of metal slide down my shaft and clip tightly around my balls. I whined pitifully, realizing exactly what Frankie had pulled out. It was the cock ring he got me for my birthday, and when my eyes opened as he removed his fingers, I could see he had found the other present he had gotten me way back when as well. It was a pretty pink dildo, one that Frankie loved to use on me. He said it was hot when I fucked myself with it, right in front of his eyes.

He pressed it into my hand, and without even needing his command I had it up against my ass, pushing it in as a desperate attempt to fill the void Frankie’s fingers had left. I held it tightly, groaning as I started moving it, trying to angle to find my prostate. When I hit it, Frankie could tell. I squealed loudly, and I could barely keep my eyes on Frankie stroking himself as he watched me, his lustful gaze devouring every inch of me. I whined his name, panting and fucking myself faster and harder with the toy, feeling my dick strain against the cool piece of metal preventing my release. Frankie was mesmerized, and the next time I hit my sweet spot he seemed to have decided he couldn’t take it anymore.

Frankie batted my hand away from the toy, pulling it quickly out of my ass. I whimpered pitifully at the loss of contact, feeling myself clench with the desire to be filled again. Frankie watched my hand try to go down, and quick as lightning he had it in his grip, tying my wrists up against the bedpost so I couldn’t try to touch myself again. I whined needily, bucking my hips up in a desperate attempt to make him hurry up. Frankie smirked, grabbing some lube and smearing it along his length before quickly lining himself up.

I had started to whine impatiently when he suddenly snapped his hips forward, slamming into me full force and without warning. I screamed, my back arching and my eyes nearly rolling back into my head.

“D-daddy, p-please-” I whimpered, trying to rock myself back against him.
I didn’t need to ask twice.

Frank pulled himself back and snapped his hips forward again, groaning in harmony with my own moans. He picked up a fast pace, far quicker than I was able to do to myself with my hands. I was a writhing, whimpering mess beneath him, and when he hit my prostate, I couldn’t help letting out another scream of pleasure. Tears leaked down my cheeks, my dick aching with the need for release over the immense pleasure I was feeling, the white-hot fire burning incessantly in the pit of my stomach.

“D-daddy, I need- p-please- i-it hurts-” With another thrust, Frank finally consented, releasing the now burning metal ring from around my cock.

He leaned down, his breath hot on my ear as he whispered, “Come for me, my love.”

One more thrust was all it took, and I was screaming his name through my release all over our chests, Frankie following seconds later with a low groan. He kept thrusting, milking our orgasms for all they were worth until I finally went limp, collapsing back on to the bed. I was trembling, my whole body shaking from over-sensitization and exhaustion. Frankie pulled out of my with a hiss, gently untying my wrists and laying down beside me, pulling my fragile frame into his chest. I was breathing hard, curled up against him and holding on tightly.

I looked at the mess I had made on his chest with a small giggle, looking up at him deviously through my lashes. Before he could question my intentions my tongue licked a stripe up his skin, and looking directly into his eyes I swallowed, licking my lips. Frankie’s pupils were still blown up from his lust, and all he seemed to be able to do was stare open-mouthed as I lapped at his chest, cleaning the whole mess up with my hot pink tongue.

“Delicious.” I grinned, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth. That seemed to snap him out of it, his head shaking slowly.

“Fuck, Gee… You’re so hot, you just about got me hard again. God, I love you so much.” He pressed a deep kiss to my lips, gently entwining our tongues together.

“I love you too, Frankie… More than anything.” I breathed, laying my head against his chest happily. This was what it meant to love someone, I was sure of it. Nothing made me happier than to stay curled up in my Frankie’s arms. This was my own personal heaven.


___________________________________________________________________________


A while later, Frankie nudged me gently, pressing a kiss to my temple.

“Princess? Wake up, baby.”

I whined softly but obliged, slowly opening my eyes just enough to be able to squint up at Frankie. “Daddy?” I mumbled, rubbing the sleep from my eyes with my hand.

“Right here, princess.” He smiled, pressing another kiss to my forehead. “I had a request, baby.”

I nodded slowly, stretching a little before cuddling back into him. “What is it?”

“I was wondering if I could watch you do some cleaning. Just the dusting for today.”

I nodded, letting out a small yawn. “Okay daddy. Now?”

“Yeah. You up for it, sugar?” He asked, gently trailing his fingers through my hair. I hummed softly in appreciation, nodding one more time. Frankie kissed my temple and helped me sit up carefully. I stood up, making sure to stretch in front of him in the most innocently obscene way I could, loving the feeling of his eyes raking over my body. I picked out some of the nicer clothes Frankie had bought for me and slipped them on. A very tight pair of skinny jeans, and a fitted Misfits top. I didn’t get to listen to their music very much any more, but I still loved the band. When I turned around, Frankie was dressed as well, in his favorite pair of black jeans and a loose Black Flag tank that showed off his arms.

I smiled, walking forward and hugging him tightly. Frankie wrapped his arms around me, turning my head enough to press a loving kiss to my lips. I sighed pleasantly, gently taking his hand to tug him downstairs. I always did the dusting in the study first. I left him in the room with a quick kiss to his cheek, going to grab my duster. When I came back Frankie was looking out the window, probably checking to make sure the men outside were doing their jobs. I coughed quietly, startling him slightly.

Without waiting for him to turn around I started to dust, stretching up to reach the highest points before working my way down, to the point where I had my ass sticking up in the air. I knew Frankie was watching- I could feel his eyes trained on my butt as I moved. I tried to put on a little bit of a show for him, swaying my hips just enough to be noticeable when I walked. I could hear Frankie breathing a little harder, and it made me smile. Despite his control over me, I knew exactly how to wind him up in the way he liked.

“Frankie?” I turned around, smirking. His eyes flitted up from my ass level, raising an eyebrow questioningly. “Have you been watching my butt?”

Frankie chuckled, smirking right back at me. “Damn right I was. I love the view, you know that.”

I giggled and blushed, going up to snuggle into his chest when his arms opened up to me. “Was that why you wanted me to do the dusting?”

“Mm, too smart for your own good, babe.” He grinned, pressing a chaste kiss to my lips. “You know, I’ve been thinking…”

I looked up, pressing myself closer to him. “Yeah? About what? Me?” I smiled coyly, making sure our hips touched.

He laughed, shaking his head. “You caught me. Not what I was going to say, though.”

I pouted, pretending to be upset by the comment. “Then what?”

“Oh calm down, you horny little kitten. You’ll get what’s yours soon enough.” I couldn’t miss the playful smirk that crossed his lips when my face heated up, glancing down shyly. “I was going to say, I think it’s about time I got you a cell phone. I want you to be able to talk to me, whenever we want. What do you think?”

The second he’d mentioned a phone my head shot up, my jaw dropping. Frankie hadn’t given me a means to contact him while he was at work in the entire time I’d been here. This was huge, and by the grin on his face I think the shock I showed pleased him. After a minute or two of my mouth opening and closing without sound I nodded vigorously. Frank grinned, taking my slack jaw as an opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth in a passionate kiss that I quickly returned.

Without thinking I pulled him up from against the wall, pushing him down into the chair and straddling him, working my lips against his in an all-consuming kiss. I slid my hands under his shirt, pulling it up as I moved to kiss down his chest. At first Frankie had seemed a little stunned by the odd display of what could almost be considered dominance, and seemed about to protest. Within a second of opening his mouth, he realized where I was going, my kisses halfway down his stomach at that point, and his mouth immediately snapped shut. He started to relax, and I slid off his lap down on to the floor. I started kissing his legs through the fabric of his jeans while I worked at the buttons, soon sliding the denim down past his thighs. More than anything I wanted to taste him, and as soon as his underwear was gone, that was exactly what I did.

___________________________________________________________________________

I licked my lips, savoring the last drops that had spilled out of my mouth before I had the chance to swallow. Frankie was a sweaty mess in the chair, but I could tell he was pleased. I helped pull up his pants, buttoning them back up before sliding onto his lap to give him one more hungry kiss.

“God, kitten…” He murmured, his eyes still a little wide. “I never realized how much sex you really want- or is it need? And that a phone was enough to trigger it, damn. I’ve got to get you presents more often.”

I giggled, purring and nuzzling into his neck. To be fair, I already wanted to do that. I had ever since last night, after he did it to me. The phone was more of an excuse- although I am excited. Frankie trusts me enough to give me a phone, and it’s the best feeling in the whole wide world. Well, aside from when Frankie and I do it together. That’ll always be the best.

Frankie gently pushed me to my feet, noticing the stain in my pants. He laughed, shaking his head. “Go change, princess. The hickeys are enough to prove you’re mine, you don’t need your pants stained too. I’ll wait here, m’kay?” He gave me another kiss before I ran upstairs, changing into my other skinny jeans as quickly as I could. When I came back down, Frankie was waiting by the door, a jacket slung casually around his shoulders. He motioned me forward, taking my arm and looking me directly in the eyes.

“I love you, princess.” He said softly, looking at me with so much affection that I couldn’t help smiling.

“And I love you!” I chirped back, tilting my head a little. Frank sighed, biting his lip.

“Princess, we’re going to be going… outside. But you have to promise me, be good and stay right by me, okay? We don’t want the bad people seeing you. Remember how much I love you, remember how sad I would be without you, and stay with me. Okay? Do you promise?”

My smile slowly dropped as I realized exactly what he was saying. I nodded solemnly, grabbing on to his hand tightly. “I promise, Frankie. I love you too, I would never want to be away from you.” I stepped forward, kissing his cheek and wrapping my arms around him, trying to convey from these simple gestures just how much I cared about him. “Don’t ever let them take me. I just want to be with you.”

Frankie took a deep breath and nodded, finally opening the door. A car was waiting for us, a simple black one with tinted windows. Like the gentleman he is, Frankie held the door open for me, nudging me over to one side of the back so he could sit down beside me. As soon as he closed the door the car started, and Frankie took out a small piece of cloth.

“Gee.” He murmured, turning my head towards him. “I need to put this on you, okay?”

I frowned, looking from the silk blindfold back up to Frankie’s face. I didn’t understand, didn’t he trust me?

As though he could read my mind, Frankie shook his head. “It’s not that I don’t trust you, princess. I don’t trust them. I don’t want them to force you to lead them back- you can’t lead them if you don’t know.”

I nodded slowly, understanding what he was getting at. “Okay.” I whispered, closing my eyes tightly. Frankie pressed a kiss to my forehead, gently tying the silk blindfold so that I couldn’t see out. I pressed close against him, feeling around until I felt his warm, strong hand grasp mine. I relaxed a little bit, holding tightly and leaning against him for the entirety of the ride.

___________________________________________________________________________

Frankie removed the blindfold a minute or two before we arrived. When we stepped out, my mouth dropped open in awe. I had forgotten how big a mall was- so many floors, and so many stores! When we walked inside, I was greeted by masses of people walking swiftly in either direction, and a myriad of shops and stands lining the hallway. I felt my heart rate speed up, and my breathing get a little shallower. There were so many people- what if they were part of them? What if they were here and just waiting to take me away, to take my Frankie away, to end my fairy tale and-

I felt Frankie’s strong hand on my shoulder and looked up at him, my large doe eyes brimming slightly with tears.

“Shh, it’s okay baby. I promise, I’m right here to protect you.” He murmured, taking my hand in his and giving it a tight squeeze. I nodded, taking a few deep breaths and holding tightly to his arm as we walked through the hoards of people towards the electronics store. Every so often I would see something interesting and tug on Frankie’s arm, and he would let me go and look. I never asked to buy whatever I had seen, I just liked looking at the little trinkets. I thought they were interesting.

Eventually we made it to the store, Frankie never having left my side. It reassured me greatly to have him beside me, letting me hold on to him like a small child. Frankie took me up to the displays, letting me look at all of the phones.

“Take your pick, baby. Any one you want.” He smiled, pressing a kiss to my head. I nodded happily, looking over each one of them carefully before finally pointing to one a little to the right of the center of the case. It was a light pink color, nothing too obtrusive and very pretty.

“That one?” Frankie hummed, looking at it and nodding. “That’s a great choice, sugar.”

I beamed, cuddling his arm while he waved one of the salespeople over.

“We’ll take this one.” He said simply, gesturing to the phone I had picked out. The lady nodded, going off to fetch a box that held an unused phone in it. When she came back Frankie had his money out, and quickly counted out how much was owed. The lady was a little suspicious to see such an expensive phone paid for in cash, so Frank nodded to her to check the bills to satisfy her curiosity. She checked each one and found no problems, and smiled at us.

“Have a nice day!” She called perkily, waving as Frankie and I walked out the door.

The car pulled around quickly, and before long we were back home and Frankie was removing the blindfold. He brought me inside, checking something with the men outside and then bringing my phone box in.

“Princess, I’m going to set it up and fix it so that the bad people won’t be able to trace it, okay?” He squeezed my hand, and once I nodded walked back to his study and closed the door. I tidied up while I waited, which was only for about 45 minutes. I didn’t even know Frankie was done until I heard him chuckle and felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind.

“Ever my little housewife, aren’t you kitten?”

I blushed, turning around and letting Frank give me a sweet kiss. A small poking in my stomach alerted me to the box, which Frankie was handing back to me with the phone inside. When I opened it up the phone looked just the same, but I knew Frankie had made it perfect for us.

“It’s all fixed up princess, and I’ve added my number to it. I’ll let you choose what to put as the contact name.” He winked, a giggle bubbling up from inside of me. “I’ve also added the collective number for the men outside, in case something ever goes wrong, okay?” My face fell a little, but I nodded. I knew it was for the best, even if I didn’t want to think about that. Nothing would ever go wrong. It couldn’t.

“Now, sugar… I’m going to go upstairs now. Join me once you put in my contact name, yeah?” He grinned, showing me how to open the phone while leaning over to place his lips beside my ear. “It’s time for you to… get what’s yours.” He purred, smirking at the blush that flooded my cheeks. He gave me a quick kiss and sauntered upstairs, leaving me alone in the kitchen. I looked down at the contact screen, and my fingers flew across as I typed quickly, putting down the main name: “Daddy
Sign up to rate and review this story