Categories > Original > Romance

Me x Nathan

by Uniquelittleluna 0 reviews

Just a random story on me and my current bf. Hope you enjoy!

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-09-21 - 290 words - Complete

-1Boring
Makinze Jackson was thinking about Nathan Golike again. Nathan was an adorable guy with a sweet personality and a cute face.
Makinze walked over to the window and reflected on her beautiful surroundings. She had always loved the sight at their new house with its huge backyard. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy. Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the the lovable figure of Nathan.
Makinze gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a Kind, Sweet person with a curvy body and pretty hair. Nathan, though, saw her as an angel. Once, she had even made a wet wash rag for a faint Baby Puppy.
But not even a beautiful person who had once made a wet wash rag for a faint Baby Puppy, was prepared for what Nathan had in store today.
The sun shone very beautifully, making Makinze Amazed. Makinze grabbed a set of pretty earrings that had been strewn nearby; and she put them in. As Makinze stepped outside and Nathan came closer, she could see the mesmerizing glint in his eye.
Nathan gazed with affection. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a good marriage."
Makinze looked back, even more Amazed and still messing with her earrings. "Nathan, I love you," she replied.
They looked at each other with blushed faces, like two kindhearted, innocent little kids that think they found their first love. Makinze took Nathan's hands and kissed him passionately. "I feel the same way!" revealed Makinze with a delighted grin. Nathan looked happy, his emotions showed like an anxious puppy waiting to be petted. Then Nathan came inside for a nice drink of Lemonade.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story