Categories > Original > Romance > Anxiety (Ohmwrecker x Reader)

Enter: The Girl Named Y/n

by sasugaara 0 reviews

Y/n adds a chapter to her new fanfiction, and hopes to get help from her readers.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-09-25 - 527 words

0Unrated
        The girl typed out carefully, thinking of ways to describe this feeling she always gets. Even after so many years, she continues to suffer from social anxiety. She couldn't stand up and present anything in front of people, and god forbid if she were to she would turn beat red and start to stutter to wits end. Her disorder was killing her inside and she had no way of fixing it. She was too scared to go to a psychiatrist and was too scared to tell her parents due to the lack of attention they gave her. The girl couldn't talk to anyone about her problems... Until she met him. The boy would always offer help because he went through similar circumstances. He would help her with any problem that she had; regardless of the situation she was in.

        Sometimes the boy couldn't talk to her all the time due to the "job" he had. He was almost always busy, but whenever he got the chance he would talk to the girl. Instead, the girl expressed all of her feeling in the poetry and stories she wrote in her notebook and on the internet. She was able to express herself freely to her readers, but they were completely oblivious on how she was actually feeling inside. All they really cared about was if she updated her stories or if she shared her poetry... Until she met him... He was the only one to take his time to ask her about her problems, or if she was alright because he was the only one able to see that she was struggling. He helped her regardless; even when he was too busy he would shoot her a text asking if she was okay. 

        The girl furiously wrote down the last sentence to her new fanfiction about a girl experiences a "Cinderella Situation". She typed out, "You may think that this will be exactly like the fairy tale story you heard of when you were a kid, but it's going to be totally different." She smiled as she reread the chapter she was about to publish, looking for any errors she might have made. 

        Maybe she would be able to ask her readers on what should happen in the next chapter, or maybe their input on how she can make her work better. She typed out a small author's note on the bottom of her chapter, "Any ideas on what should happen next or how I can improve myself, guys?" She quickly wrote and then grinned. The girl moved her cursor down to the bottom right of the page where it said "Publish chapter" and clicked it. 

        The girl glanced at her work one last time before heading out of her room to get a bottle of water from the kitchen. Maybe by the time she got back, a couple of people would have read the new chapter and would comment on it. Hopefully they won't say, "Please Update" or some other annoying stuff similar to that. She needed the criticism, otherwise she would feel like she didn't do well enough on the chapter.

        Now let's just wait and hope.
Sign up to rate and review this story