Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Biggest Mistake

She's Always Running

by moocow 4 reviews

:] ok, a little happier

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-30 - Updated: 2006-08-30 - 969 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9- She's Always Running

6 months.

It had been 6 months, and Maddie wasn't too proud of herself for leaving everybody, to flee back to England, and upon reaching her, had to call Jake up and tell him everything. He let her stay with him, and was surprised to find out she was pregnant again. 8 months pregnant now, and Maddie was so ashamed, yet again.

Kati had just turned two and was well aware of why Maddie was always upset. It was growing closer to summer of 06 and Maddie was full aware that Fall Out Boy was returning to England to finish off their tour. She hardly tried to find out if they had tried to find her, but deep down, she wished somebody would be smart enough to look her up.

If only, if only...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie opened her teary eyes to see the darkness stretching in her bedroom and a small silhouette slipping into her room.

"Mommy?" Maddie sighed and smiled as Kati came closer to the bed, using her small arms to pull herself up on the bed. Maddie rolled over slightly and hummed.

"What is it, baby?" she asked and Kati sat down near her head before lying down and holding a finger.

"I miss Petey," she paused and stuck out her bottom lip. "And PeyPey," Maddie sighed and nodded.

"I know," she whispered and Kati whimpered.

"I miss Joe too," she mumbled and Maddie held her daughter as close as possible without crushing her belly. "And Andy," Maddie closed her eyes and pet her daughter's hair down before wiping her tears away.

"I miss them too..." Kati looked up at her and smiled.

"I miss Patrick the most," Maddie smiled with a tearful smile and nodded.

"Kati, do you want to know a secret?" Kati widened her eyes and nodded multiple times. Maddie smirked and looked at her daughter, smiling yet tears falling down her face.

"Mommy..." Maddie pushed some of Kati's hair behind her ear and shook her head.

"Kati...Patrick is your daddy," Kati bit her lip and pouted.

"Is that why you're sad?" Maddie bit her lip before nodding.

"Possibly," Kati put her small hands on Maddie's stomach and looked up at her mom with glossy eyes.

"What about my little brother?" Kati asked and Maddie sat up, Kati following and rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah," Maddie whispered, covering a hand over Kati's. "Yeah, that baby in me is Patrick's as well," Kati bit her lip lightly and smiled nonetheless, tears peeking over her lids and silently falling down her cheeks.

"Mommy, you love Patrick?" she asked in a soft voice and Maddie blinked hard, keeping her eyes closed. She felt Kati grip her hand and opened her eyes to see her daughter standing and using her hand to wipe Maddie's tears away.

"Kati, you don't know what love is," Kati shook her head.

"Love is..." she paused and kissed Maddie's forehead. "Love is what made me," Maddie smirked and smiled as Kati squarely smiled at her mother.

"Your right about that, Kati," Kati nodded and rubbed Maddie's stomach again.

"So, you have to love Patrick, or...this baby has no love," Maddie watched her daughter as she played with her stomach, smiling and ranting on.

Maddie blinked, she was right.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I bet you anything she's like...7 months," Joe said as the gang walked down the boulevard of the towns sidewalks, enjoying the quiet scenery of the night. Andy shook his head.

"I think she's further than that," Joe shrugged and sighed.

"I miss Maddie," Pete sighed as Peyton laughed.

"We all miss her, Joe," Pete rested arm around her shoulders and shook his head as they continued walking.

"You think she's ok?" Peyton asked and Pete shrugged as they entered a local café. They all seated and Pete tapped his fingers against the table.

"I wonder if she's here, in London," Joe shrugged.

"Maybe...didn't she have a friend here?" Pete widened his eyes.

"She did, now...what was his name?" he wondered and he caught a quick glance at Patrick who had remained silent the whole time they had even been in England, which was approximately, 12 hours now. He shrugged and sighed as the waiter came over.

"Hi, my name is Jake and- HOLY CRAP," he said and widened his eyes. Peyton smiled nervously and Pete rolled his eyes but then took a double take and copied him.

"Wait, what's your name?" he asked and Jake nodded.

"It's Jake," Pete smiled and jumped up, hugging him.

"Oh my god, I love you," he said kissing both of his cheeks.

Now, remember, Jake was, well, he was gay, so he found this positively odd behavior but liked it, so he smiled dreamily until Pete smacked his arm.

"Where's Maddie?" he asked which made Patrick spit out a saltine cracker he had picked from the container in the center of the table and Joe look up with a questionable look on his face. Jake bit his lip and sighed, letting his shoulders fall.

"I don't think she would be happy if I told you," Pete grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

"You have to tell us, she's pregnant!" Jake rolled his eyes, and placed his hands on his hips.

"Well, duh, I've been taking care of her for the last 6 months," Pete sighed.

"Please?" he asked in a low whisper and Jake shook his head.

"How bout you boys be here tomorrow, around noon, and maybe I'll bring Maddie," Pete widened his eyes and smiled wide, turning around and picking Patrick up, twirling him around and around.

"You hear that Patrick? We're getting our Maddie back," Patrick stood up again and smiled.

"Maddie..." he said to himself and Jake sighed, ushering them to sit down again.

"So, what can I get you lady and gents?"
Sign up to rate and review this story