Categories > Anime/Manga > Hunter x Hunter > Tomorrow Morning

Tomorrow Morning

by FenikkusuAi 0 reviews

Had she loved him? Or, had she had simply been intoxicated? Either way, it had been no joke. Hisoka x OC.

Category: Hunter x Hunter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Hisoka - Published: 2016-09-12 - 343 words

0Unrated
He was still behind her. Though she could not see him, she could still feel. Her hunter's instincts screamed at her, or perhaps it was common blind mortal terror.

Asa was just...dumb. She had resolved to stay in her bedroom with the door bolted shut, but no. She had to wander out into the night, and now everything was falling apart. Asa never did have good perception.

She was moving too slow; her body was already conceding defeat.

Asa spun off into a wall like a dizzy butterfly. She supposed that she should enjoy her mad flight before he slowly and painfully tore her wings off.

She moved as if she were drunk. Her shoes smacked puddles as she entered another street. The water gleamed against the asphalt in the moonlight.

Asa made sure to go right. She knew from the exams that everyone chose left. Left was the path of the victim.

Tears suddenly blurred her vision. She was too young to die...

For a precious moment, scenes of bliss and pleasure from the past lit in her mind, and now, she didn't even know if any of it had been real.

Had she loved him? Or, had she had simply been intoxicated? Either way, it had been no joke.

Asa swore that she could hear his breathing. It sent her into another blind terror.

No, she hadn't taken him seriously. That was the problem. She had gotten too close. A fatal mistake.

No, Asa was was no hunter. She was prey. She was Hisoka's prey.

Asa turned once more and stared up at at the dead end. She was now trapped. She wanted to laugh out loud even if she knew that it would arouse him even more. He had always enjoyed the chase. Asa suppose she had been the same. Now, she would never see another morning.

He was going to make good on his promise, she realized. Hisoka always did.

To kill her.

Familiar thin laughter began to approach her...

Asa had chosen right. She had chosen wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story