Categories > Original > Drama

Her/Him

by Senpaiismylover 2 reviews

About a guy called Jason and a girl called Fall, falling in love

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2016-11-18 - 199 words

2Hot
Her. Her eyes sparkle in the sunlight, Her rainbow long wavy hair shines brighter than the moon. If only I was hers... I'm Jason,i go to Candy High, my friends, JJ and Nicole are a little... well... obsessed with things. Things like getting me and the new girl together. Her name is Fall. I never had a girlfriend so I'm new to crushes as well.. I had a crush on Nicole once, bad Idea her boyfriend found out and nearly killed me for it. But Fall was stunning! I can't keep my eyes off of her. She sings beautifully in choir only one problem. Nicole and her are already best friends and if I tell Nicole I like Fall she'd do anything to get me and Fall together! Yesterday our friend Sans got a girlfriend because of Nicole. And Jj will scream everything out loud but I trusted Nicole anyways. But 2 days later Fall asked if I liked her I blushed and walked out of the choir room. Nicole stalks a lot of people, but she has been stalking me and Fall a lot, she tells me one thing and tells Fall another I'm scared please help me!
Sign up to rate and review this story