Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Family Hardship

by FairyForever1234 1 review

Seto Kaiba has a older brother! Well not just a older brother.. he has 7 siblings!

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Seto Kaiba - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2016-11-21 - 806 words

0Unrated
Will

"NO NO NO!" screamed the girl. "PLEASE! DON'T TOUCH HIM! I'LL DO ANYTHING!".
I looked at the girl and felt confused. I'm sure I knew her from somewhere... I stared at her as she screamed. She looked about 10 years old and was quite small and short. I looked at her closely, she had long black hair that was in a thick messy braid and looked like it hadn't been brushed in days, big light brown eyes and dark coffee coloured skin. Then I moved on to what she was wearing. She wore a ragged old mans tshirt which went down to her knees and looked like it hadn't been washed in years.

She was crying and screaming as two men held her back, each holding one of her arms.
In front of her was a tall man in a lab coat. In his arms he held a small, skinny five year old boy. Who was also crying and screaming trying to get to the girl.

"MAMMA!" he screamed, "MAMMA DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!".
I looked at the boy, he had brown hair, literally white skin and bright blue eyes. He looked nothing like the girl at all.

What confused me more was that the girl was only about 9 or 10. Far to young to have a child, especially one who was 5.

Then I saw something very strange. The boy had two big brown wings.

Then I realised....

The boy was me. And the girl was my Mother.

"PLEASE! TAKE ME INSTEAD!" She sobbed, struggling to get to me. "Take her back to her cage." Said the lab coat man.
"NO!" She screamed, struggling harder. The two men dragged her away as she screamed and screamed.
"MAMMA!" Screamed 5 year old me.
The man with the lab coat started walking carrying little me.

I followed him.

We went down loads of different corridors, so many I lost track.

Little me had stopped screaming, but was crying quietly.

Then finally the man walked into a room.

In the room was loads of people wearing white coats and had doctors masks on. The room look like it was made for torture.

With loads of steel sharpe objects hanging all on the walls and people sharpening some.
In the centre of the room was a metal table with chains on it.

The little me looked terrified but he didn't try to get away.

The man put him on the table and the other people quickly started chaining him down.

The spread his wings out behind him on the table and chained them down also.

He whimpered as the cold metal touched his flesh and feathers.

Then loads of the men in white coats started bringing loads of the sharpe objects over and put them on a smaller table next to the one little me was chained to.

I saw silent tears running down his face... my face...

Then all of a sudden one of the men grabbed one of the objects and pushed it right into my arm...

The last thing I heard before waking it was my younger self screaming in pain.

I woke up to my younger sister standing next to my bed shaking me.
"Will?! Are you okay?!" She said anxiously when she realised I was awake. "You were screaming."

I put in a fake grin on my face and said "I was having a dream that I turned into a banshee!" Then I quickly pinned her down to my bed and started tickling her. "A banshee that tickles little girls to death!"

Marla shrieked with laughter. "S-S-Stop!" She said between fits of laughter.

"What's the magic word?"

"P-P-PLEASE!"

I laughed and stopped torturing my little sister.
"What time is it?" I asked her.
"25 minutes past midnight."
"Then why aren't you in bed?"
"You woke me up!" She scowled.
I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Go back to your bed and go to sleep princess. OR I'LL TICKLE YOU TILL YOU VOMIT!"

Marla shrieked and jumped out of my bed and ran to her room as quick as her skinny little legs could take her.

I sighed and laid back down in bed.

Why did I dream about my Mother? She died when I was 16, well that's what I was told. I haven't seen her since I was 5. The dream that I had was the last time I saw her. I was taken away and used for experiments.

I traced my scar on the arm that got stabbed. I knew deep inside of my arm they had put something in. But I don't know what.

I rolled onto my side and tried to go back to sleep.

End of Chapter.

Haii! So for any of you wondering Will is a character that I made up. Same with Marla. Will is Seto Kaiba's older brother! Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story