Categories > Movies > Aladdin > The TRUE Return of Jafar

A Dark Night

by Jupiter_Lover 0 reviews

The night of which Abis Mal, his band of theives, and his sister discover Jafar's lamp. The night of destiny...

Category: Aladdin - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-08-31 - Updated: 2006-09-01 - 924 words

-1TrainWreck
A/N: Yeah, I know it doesn't go by the exact words/script of the movie, but I can't find the script anywhere online, so this is as good as it's going to get. DEAL WITH IT. I know it sucks, but please, if you're going to criticize me, make it CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Thank you and have a great day.

_________________________________________________________________

The soft beat of horses hooves sounded throughout the Arabian desert, a muffled sound as the high dunes of sand kept it quiet...

The shadows of the horses slowly approached a in ground well, and the figures upon the horses were shown contrasting against the low, full moon. All clad in black, the rider in front seemed as small as a child atop his black horse, the three behind him towering over him, and the last in the back, seemed rather small was well, not child like just...feminine.

The horses came to an abrupt stop as they neared the well, and the riders began to hop off, the lot of them heading for the well.
It seemed almost menacing as they stalked towards the in-ground water source, faces covered with hoods, and their whole bodies covered in deep black robes, that was until they took the hoods off.
Especially the leader of the group.

A short and chubby man was revealed from underneath the robe, and he flung the cloak aside, quickly waddling over to the well, beginning to pull the rope which pulled up the water bucket from down inside the well. He stopped abruptly, and turned back to the other four cloaked figures, and gave them a look. "Come on, guys, wash up, and I can hardly stand next to you as it is." He said somewhat disgustedly as he want back to pulling the bucket up.

A scoff came from the last, feminine looking figure, and the man stopped once more with a roll of his eyes. "I didn't mean you as well, Jade."

The rest of the figures lowered their hoods, looking back to the last one behind them, who began to lower her hood as well. "I would certainly hope not, Abis Mal." The delicate, yet somewhat...mysterious voice came from the woman who now stood between her horse, and the other four men, the three of the larger ones just staring at her for a moment.

She was going to ruin their plan! They knew that she was not going to let them take revenge on her brother and kill him so easily. Ah, yes, they disliked Abis Mal, their leader, with a passion. He had let that retched Aladdin get away with most of their loot! ...And he'd taken the rest for himself! It was their plan to...dispose of him, but they couldn't, not with this girl here.

Abis Mal seemingly had no idea what was going on, and continued to pull up the well rope, which was taking a rather long time, but him, being as short as he was, could barely pull it up fast.

The men behind him gave nods to each other, and one kept an eye on Jade, who watched them with somewhat suspiciously as they began to surround her brother. But, as she made a move to fight them off as she realized what they were doing with the metallic Shing! Of their swords, she was held back by the one who was guarding her for that reason.

The two other men who towarded over Abis Mal began to head towards him as he minded his own business, finally getting to the end of the rope, pulling up the bucket, and taking the water, and dumping it on his own head. Ah, yes, that felt good, a nice cold bath, and--- CLUNK!

Even the two men who were about to kill him looked confused as a black lamp hit Abis Mal in the head, and he gave a cry of pain. "What the..?" He trailed off as he looked to the side, seeing the black lamp falling into the sand beside him. "What's this?" He asked, picking it up, and examining it for a moment.

The two men just merely shrugged and raised their sword once more, as Jade struggled to get lose of the others grip, though with his hand around her mouth, she could not call anything out to her brother.
"Hmm, this'll probably be worth a few pretty coins.." Abis Mal mumbled to himself as he examined the lamp, then began running the top of it. "Just need to get it cleaned up a bit!" He said, still oblivious that there was two men behind him about to kill him.

Those too men were quickly scared off though, as was Abis Mal, Jade, and the other man who held Jade as large amounts of red smoke began wooshing out of the spout of the lamp, and the somewhat maniacal laughter of whatever resided inside began to echo across the desert.

The men, including the one holding Jade, dropped their sword, and rushed to their horses frantically. "It's cursed!" "Its bewitched!" And other calls of that sort came from them as they hopped onto their horses and raced off, leaving a rather scared Abis Mal who was already cowering on the ground with the lamp held over his head, and a rather...fascinated Jade, who watched from her place with wide eyes.

Loud calls came from the lamp, as the red smoke morphed into a rather large, hulking shape of a man,

"YESSSSSSSSS!"
"I'M FREE AT LAST!"
Sign up to rate and review this story