Categories > TV > Captain Scarlet > Kara Zor-El's Daughter Morgan Zor-el

Morgan Zor-El the Daughter of Kara Zor-El

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Kara Zor-El and Barry Allen got married and had a daughter that they named Morgan. They kept the last name Zor-El because it represented peace. Krypton is still alive until one day Morgan's life ch...

Category: Captain Scarlet - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-12-10 - Updated: 2016-12-10 - 572 words - Complete

0Unrated
Back Story of Morgan Zor-El
The time Morgan Zor-El was born the young justice league wasn't created yet and weren't alive for another year or two. Morgan's parents sent her back to Krypton where she can learn to control her powers under certain conditions in her home. When Morgan reached the age of 14 her planet was dying and her Aunt Astra sent her back to earth to see her parents, therefore sacrificing herself.
End of Back Story

Present Day(A few days after she landed on earth)
Morgan/Super girl and Wolf was walking on a bridge by a river. "I can't wait to see mom and dad!" she told her pet Wolf.
She hears some one walking behind her so she speeds up and soon she is running and the next hing she knows she is in the river. She starts to think she wont make it out alive and wondering why her powers aren't working and the realizes the pain in her stomach.
All of a sudden she see's a boy about her age or at least a year older dive into the water and pulls her out. The young boy sets her down on the grass a little ways away.
"Are you ok miss?!" "No" She replies weakly and blacks out.

Robin's Point of View
The young girl passed out. I then notice that her hand is holding her side and she is bleeding. I moved her hand and gasped.
"kryptonite"
Then I notice her eyes snap open and starts to scream in pain.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" She starts breathing heavy and her eyes are starting to change color. Form the prettiest blue i have ever seen to green then hazel and then black. She closes her eyes tight and then opens them and they are back to blue.
I thought to me self.
"Only SUPERMAN's eyes do that when he is near kryptonite!"

Morgan's Point of View
The pain was getting worse every passing moment and he wasn't doing anything he just sat there and looked at me. I tried to get up but he pushed me back down. "We need to get that kryptonite out of you." he yelled at me. I don't know why he yelled but he had the strangest look on his face. While he was working on getting the bullet out of me I decided that I would ask him about superman or as I know him Kal-El. "Do you know who superman is?" I asked. His face altered with expression of something I didn't understand but then went back to seriousness. "I.. I do know him, I sometimes work with him. Why do you want to know?" He stated he didn't even look me in the eye. "He's my cousin"

Robins Point of View
"He's my cousin" My head snapped up and I looked at her. Oh crap. I grabbed my communicator and called him in "Superman I need your assistants by the river of of East bound 20, hurry." "Copy that Robin be there in 30 seconds."
"He's on his way." I told her watching her expression soften but then scream in pain as the rock is pulled out of her side.

Supermans Point of View
I hear someone scream and that makes me go faster. I land a couple feet next to robin and I look down and see my cousin Morgan who is crying in pain and lead box a couple feet away.
Sign up to rate and review this story