Categories > TV > Captain Scarlet > Kara Zor-El's Daughter Morgan Zor-el

Death, Life and Love

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Life just got more complicated

Category: Captain Scarlet - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-10 - 722 words - Complete

0Unrated
Morgans Point of View
"AAAAAHHHHHH" I woke up with a scream and I jolted up in bed. Wait bed? I felt something holding my hand. I looked down to see Robin staring up at me with a concern yet relived look. How long has he been there. I swing my legs over the bed away from him so I can stand up. I slipped but before I hit the ground Robin caught me and looked a little mad. "What?" I said innocently. "You aren't suppose to get out of bed till you are better!" He yelled at me. I gave him the most confused look ever. "Do you remember what happened 3 months ago?" "3 months?" I thought. I cam here to earth in May. "What month is is Robin?" "August" he replied. His voice was laced with confusion and concern. "Let's get you back to bed" I only nodded. 2 seconds later I fell to the floor screaming and holding my head tight as I heard voices in my head telling me things, whispering, yelling, crying. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!" I screamed then I saw blue and red and yellow then nothing.

Robins Point of View
Super Girl collapsed and was holding her head and screaming "GET OUT OF MY HEAD" and then her arms where into the x position and she started to glow. I didn't know what to do. So I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into my lap. I held her tight to me. I could see the fear and pain in her eyes, so I held tighter than I have ever done before. Then I felt her go limp and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "SUPER GIRL!!" I screamed. I held her tight and I started to cry. She had no pulse. Why was I crying? Do I care for her that much already? Yes, yes I do. I picked her up a laid her on the bed. I was about to shut off the heart monitor when her heart started again. Her eyes snapped open and she sat up and groaned in pain. "SUPER GIRL!"

Morgans/Super Girls Point of view
I sat up in pain and groaned. My head. "SUPER GIRL! someone shouted. I turned my head to see Robin run and jump onto the bed and gave me a big hug and squeezed me tight. His breathes were heavy and his eyes where red. "Your alive, your alive. I thought I lost you! Don't ever do that again." He yelled at me. He started to cry. I lifted his head I realized he had his mask of. He had the prettiest green eyes ever. "You exposed energy and then you died in my arms" He sobbed. I died? Hows that possible? I lifted his head again and wiped away the tears. I leaned my forehead against his. He smiled at me and he put his hand to my cheek and held my head. I couldn't help but but lean into his touch. His touch was so warm and caring.

Robins Point of View
She leaned into my hand as I held her cheek. I wanted to kiss her so badly. Sitting there with our heads touching and I was staring into her blue eyes. I started to lean forward, I closed my eyes. I was so close but then the team came in threw the door. I sat up quick and put my mask on before they could see my red eyes.

Superboy
"How is she Robin" I asked looking over at the girl. "I'm fine" She interrupted. "And i have a name you know. It's Supergirl." She stated. Wow, she's cute and I guess has a lot of power in her. " I know that you have a named." I snapped. Crap. She shut up and didn't say another word. Robin gave me THE glare. The glare where it means- Say sorry and we are gonna have a talk and I will kill you for doing that. I was about to say something when Wally stepped in.

Kid Flash Point of View
I zipped over to her other side "I'm Wally but you can call me Kid Flash!" and picked up her hand and kissed it. I then looked up into her eyes and I stepped back realizing what she is.
Sign up to rate and review this story