Categories > TV > Captain Scarlet > Kara Zor-El's Daughter Morgan Zor-el

Waking Up

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Life just got worse

Category: Captain Scarlet - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-10 - Updated: 2016-12-10 - 393 words - Complete

0Unrated
3 WEEKS LATER Morgans POV
I woke up with a jolt and some pain in the ribs. I'll be ok I hope. I looked around and realized that I wasn't in the Med Bay. I was a different bed. I looked next to me. I was in Robins bed. His arms were wrapped protectively around my waist. I looked on the floor next to me and I found Super Boy. I Looked next to Robin and KF was on the floor. And at the end of the bed was Aqaulad. I giggled but winced at the pain in my ribs and before I blinked I was pulled back on to the bed. Robin was standing over me with his bo-staff in hand and everyone was in attack mode. "What the heck is going!" I said in a tone that made Robin cringe. Robin and everybody else put there weapons away. "I want an explanation. Right...NOW!" I said probably a little bit to loud.

Robins POV
Great. just great. I have to explain everything now. "You have to promise you wont tackle us. OK?" I asked. "No promises" She exclaimed. "OK you leave me no chose." I straddled her hips so she wouldn't move. I watched her as she started to blush and she turned her head. I leaned down and kissed her cheek. She blushed even more. I laughed a little and I started to explain. By the end she was furious. I had kept her torso down, KF kept her arms down, and Super Boy kept her legs down. Aqaualad was trying to calm her down. Thats when Morgan and Super Boy hears something. Both of there eyes went wide and then Morgan started to scream as she held her ears and shut her eyes. She has had enough pain these past couple months so I got off of her to help her to try to drown out the noise. Super Boy just kept grunting and wincing in pain. Then it must of amplified because Super Boy was now screaming and Morgan had her back arched and was crying and screaming. Finally it stopped, she fell back onto the bed breathing hard and wining from the pain in her ribs. When she was finally able to breathe she said "I know who caused us pain and who was with me that night."
Sign up to rate and review this story