Categories > Original > Romance

Asethetic - A LeafyIsHere x Author fanfiction

by AshantiAsAlphys 0 reviews

Im so bored so...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-12-12 - 785 words

0Unrated
In a November, chilly, Friday night, 19 year old Ashanti Price sat on the couch, by herself with her tabby cat, Jupiter, binge watching American Horror Story as she always do most times. The door bell rang. She paused the episode that she was watching and got up from the TV, leaving the fat cat on the couch.

Who's at my door at this moment? Ashanti asked herself. It's 9:00pm... She opened the door and saw Austin at the door. (Austin is Luna from youtube.) "Hey, Ashanti. I'm throwing this party tonight. Wanna come?" Austin asked Ashanti. "Since I have nothing better to do, okay, but let me change." Ashanti replied, and went upstairs.

She throws on a black tank top, a red and black flannel unbuttoned, black jeans, white socks, and black converse. Ashanti put her black, curly hair in a bun, put on eyeliner, and grabs her purse as she went to Jupiter. "Be good, Jupiter." Ashanti said to the cat and shut off the TV.

She went to Austin and said, "Ready." "Okay, let's go." They went out the door. "Ash, I got someone in the front seat so you can sit in the back seat with Calvin, another friend of mine." "Sure." Ashanti replied as she opened the back right door, and sit down.

She looked at her right and saw a guy, looking like in his early twenties. He has a black snapback hat, a black hoodie that says "Vans Off The Wall", black ripped jeans, and black ankle boots. His hair is brown and messy under his hat, and his eyes were sparkling brown as he look into deep into Ashanti's eyes.

"So, you met Calvin, huh?" Austin said as Ashanti and Calvin looked at him. "This is Niall. He's British, actually." The guy in the front passenger seat, turned around, and said, "You mates don't be lovely dovey back there and make a baby." Niall faced forward and Ashanti giggled.

Calvin looked at Ashanti as the car started moving. "So, you're Ashanti?" Calvin asked Ashanti. "Yeah." "Austin told me about you. You never went to parties?" "I'm not the social type..." "It's okay. And this is actually my car, Austin just want to drive it for once."

Ashanti smiled and said, "It's a nice car you have." "Thanks." Calvin smiled, and they arrived at Austin's house. Everyone got out of the car, and into the house.

It was smoke everywhere from the people smoking, under the purple LED lights. There's guys kissing girls roughly, and some other people sitting down, smoking, drinking, socializing.

Ashanti fixed her glasses as she stood by the stairs with Calvin, not sure what to do. "So, you don't like this?" Calvin asked Ashanti as he looked into her eyes. "No...I just did this to get out of the house." She replied.

"Well, that's an Xbox achievement for the night." Calvin joked and they both giggled and smiled. He looked t Ashanti, and suggested, "Let's get out of here. Austin and Niall is too busy with this lame party anyway." "Sure." Ashanti replied, and they left the house.

They both got into the car and started driving to the city. The city was bright with lights, and looked outstanding to Ashanti. She smiled and looked at Calvin, that was driving and smiling, as they both joke and laugh. People are walking around, laughing and talking, and the cars helped the city to make it brighter.

Then, Calvin and Ashanti both go to a cliff edge, that was facing the big bright city far away. They sat in the car, waiting one another to speak.

"The city lights are beautiful." Ashanti said as she started the conversation up. "Yeah, just like you." Calvin replied, looking at her. Ashanti face to Calvin, smiled, and thanked him.

Calvin takes Ashanti's left hand and hold it, saying, "I had fun with you tonight." "Yeah, me too." "I know this is crazy, but..." Calvin hesitated, biting his lip. "I love you, Ashanti. You're a great girl and all." "Well, you're a hot, funny, kind guy." Ashanti replied and they both giggled, then, silence.

They both are quiet and staring at each other. Then, Calvin reached in closer to Ashanti, and he grabbed her chin lightly, and kissed her. Ashanti kissed back and blushed. It felt like magic inside of them.

Calvin pulls back from Ashanti, making her want more, but speechless. "So, are we dating?" Calvin asked Ashanti. "Yeah, sure." Ashanti smiled and giggled. "Okay, I will drive you home." "Wait. Can you, stay with me for the night?" Ashanti asked.

"Yeah, I'm too lazy to go home." Calvin said and they both , they both went home.

{ The End }
Sign up to rate and review this story