Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz

Every Head

by schism-ism 0 reviews

Schuldig stalks Yohji... (The last line is not mine, but was stolen from "The Hounds of the Morrigan" by Pat O'Shea.)

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Schuldig, Youji - Published: 2005-06-20 - Updated: 2005-06-20 - 396 words - Complete

0Unrated
Yohji shut the door to an apartment door that wasn't his own. It belonged to tonight's date, Makiko.. Mary.. Melany? At any rate, what he did remember was that she had a mole just beneath her left breast. Kudoh Yohji was nothing if not attentive.

"Tsk tsk. You always were one for justifications."

Yohji froze. It was an instinctive reaction, internal monologue screaming 'if I don't move, maybe he won't see me'.

"If it doesn't work for squirrels Kudoh, what makes you think it'll work for you?" Schuldig's voice rang out in the silence, his smirk evident.

Yohji couldn't argue that. Instead, he turned around and asked, "What do you want?"

Scuhldig gave his best impression of a weary sigh, "What does anyone ever want, Kudoh? Might as well ask the angels what they see . . . ."

Yohji made to reach for his watch. He was being stalked. He was being stalked by a mind reading psychopath with the attitude of a 5-year-old in a room full of shiny things. This was more than a little ridiculous. He swore he would-

"Yeah, yeah, 'kill the bastard.' Watch it kitten," Schuldig warned, eyes glittering. "I see you when you're sleeping. I know when you're awake. I know when you've been bad or good . . . And you've been very bad."

Yohji quirked an eyebrow. "What bad porn flick did you get that from?"

"I'm not surprised that you don't recognize originality. Really, I'm not. It still hurts though. Right down deep"

Yohji made to leave again and, surprisingly enough, Schuldig let him pass. Of course . . .

"You're following me?" Yohiji asked incredulously.

"No," Schuldig answered calmly. "You are walking to your incredibly tacky little car-"

"Hey! My car is not-"

"And I," Schuldig continued, "happen to be walking behind you. It's simply coincidence. Life is full of coincidences, Kudoh."

Yohji could hear the smirk in Schuldig's voice, could feel his eyes on his back. He walked a little faster. By the time Yohji got to his car, his nerves were more than a little frayed.

"What? What do you want? And, something approaching a straight answer would be nice. What kind of sick joy do you get out of this?"

"Every head is a secret," Schuldig answered. "And everyone wants to know a secret."
Sign up to rate and review this story