Categories > Cartoons > All Dogs Go To Heaven

New Jersey's Monmouth University To Host Bruce Springsteen Archive

by u2news 0 reviews

In 1987, U2 released their fifth album The Joshua Tree — a record marked for its socially and politically conscious lyricism. To celebrate the album's

Category: All Dogs Go To Heaven - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2017-01-13 - 263 words

0Unrated
In 1987, U2 released their fifth album The Joshua Tree — a record marked for its socially and politically conscious lyricism. To celebrate the album's 30th anniversary, the band have announced a run of stadium dates through North American and Europe.


With album sales dwindling and record companies struggling, artists depend on concert ticket sales and merchandising to boost their bottom line more than ever. Revenues for the 100 top-selling North American tours were $1.1 billion for the first half of 2011, a rise of 16 percent following lackluster sales in 2010.




With respect to flags, some venue security are more picky. At the Vancouver and New York shows during the iNNOCENCE+eXPERIENCE tour, venue security refused the entry of banners and flags. At Madison Square Garden (awful security), one fan was upset because her national flag was banned entry, with the security guard saying that, Bono said he didn't want flags at the show.” Laughable and dishonest, but we are at the mercy of security. Best to ask them well ahead of time to avoid this confrontation.

In a Christmas video message to their fans the band said that they will honor 30 years of Joshua Tree” and that they have some very, very special shows coming.” They also said that Songs of Experience, the follow-up to Songs of Innocence , will drop in 2017. Watch the video below.

Salah Abdeslam, seul membre encore en vie des commandos jihadistes du 13 novembre 2015, à Paris, s'est confié par écrit dans une lettre adressée à une femme qui lui envoie des courriers en prison, lettre dont le quotidien français Libération publie des extraits vendredi.
Sign up to rate and review this story