Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

U2 Manager Delighted To Bring Stage Show Full Circle

by u2news 0 reviews

U2 will play a series of shows this year to honor the 30th anniversary of The Joshua Tree They include an appearance at Bonnaroo—the band's first ever

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: R - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2017-01-13 - 335 words

0Unrated
U2 will play a series of shows this year to honor the 30th anniversary of The Joshua Tree They include an appearance at Bonnaroo—the band's first ever U.S. festival headline slot, according to a press release. Support comes from Mumford & Sons, OneRepublic, and the Lumineers in North America, and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds in Europe. See the dates, and check out a trailer for it, below.

I spent the night at my aunt's house. Many of my friends spent the night on the streets of Sarajevo where they encountered members of U2 just walking the streets in the early morning hours after the concert, perhaps trying to understand how a city so beautiful and so responsive to their music could be so damaged.

Logistics are key to making the line experience tolerable. A few fans set up lawn chairs, while others had tents. Some, like Thompson, stayed in nearby hotels. The Lawrenzes said they slept for four hours Tuesday night into Wednesday morning at his sister's Brookfield home.

Jeez. So much MISinformation here. Uhh, check your facts before passing off your opinion as a fact.” U2 sells out and has sold out stadiums all over the world. Their last tour was the most successful tour by any band, ever…in terms of tickets sold, sold out venues and money earned. Say what you will about their music, it's clear you don't care for it, you're entitled to that. But to come off as saying U2 is tired” and sad” is definitely an opinion clearly NOT shared by the fans who still buy their records and attend their shows in the millions…all over the world.




The only band since the 90's to have a far reaching and lasting influence. Emerging during the hair band craze, one of the worst creative eras in rock history, Nirvana's explosive, raw and uncompromising sound and lyrics brought a return to the late 60's...when playing, not how you looked, mattered. And the grunge scene was born.
Sign up to rate and review this story