Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher! Part II

by TheLemonSage

During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds the secrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the women and kunoichi around him but soon on the Shinobi...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-01-24 - 17113 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 83: Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher! Part II


Tenten hit the ground hard before rolling into a crouch as she came to a stop. Holding onto the polearm that she was wielding, she tried to use it to get back to her feet, but slipped causing her to take a knee again. Finding that her opponent wasn’t bearing down on her, she decided to spend a few moments to take a breather. She saw that the reason that she was able to enjoy a short respite was because Karui was currently engaged with the Hokage.

Tenten watched mesmerized as Tsunade effortlessly seemed to dodge the Kumo-nin’s blade by the thinnest of margins. Still, it spoke to Karui’s skill that the Sannin had to focus on evading in order to stay ahead of her strikes. Yet, Tenten knew that the potentially deadly dance competition that she was watching would inevitably have a clear winner. That winner was decided when The Hokage dodged to the side of a diagonal downward slash by simply shifting her stance. The blade traveled along her body. Just as Karui was about to recover from the miss though, Tsunade quickly spun behind her and jammed her fist into the small of the woman’s back.

Tenten winced as they had agreed to train without holding back, although it was apparent that Tsunade was still doing so since Karui didn’t go flying off into the woods. But she did travel several feet in the air before hitting the ground and rolling to her feet. Karui much like she had tried to do, quickly attempted to get back to her feet. Only to experience similar results as she sunk back to her knees.

Tsunade smirked upon noticing this as she said to both of them, “Don’t tell me you two are tired already. I’d at least like to break a sweat before getting to the main course.”

Both women felt a surge of adrenaline from the taunt, but before they could put it to use the timer they had set went off. Hearing the buzzer Tenten felt like a failure since she hadn’t scored any decisive hits on the Hokage, although she did take some solace that neither had Karui. But, since she had been acting as Tsunade’s apprentice since becoming Naruto’s lover, she couldn’t say she was proud of her apparent lack of progress. Which made it somewhat shocking and disappointing as Tsunade said, “Tenten, today’s training has shown me that there is nothing left for me to teach you.”

“But…” she began to complain, yet stopped as Tsunade held up a hand having anticipated the woman’s response.

“This isn’t a remark on how well you performed today,” The Hokage stated with a pleased smile. “But, a statement on my limitations as a teacher. Your taijutsu has improved noticeably, but my own style favors evading an opponent long enough to deliver a devastating strike. As today’s training showed, you can keep up with me for a while, but you lack the techniques to put many higher-level opponents down for the count.”

Tenten frowned still feeling like she was a disappointment as she said, “But, I’ve finally mastered incorporating my wind nature into my chakra.”

Tsunade nodded, before explaining, “I know, and you should be proud of how quickly you did so. But, the problem is that your opponents will recognize that the greatest threat they will have when facing you comes from your weapons. Which even though they are far more dangerous, you are effectively still only fighting one dimensionally. You’ve just overcome the handicap that you would encounter when facing a fellow long distance user who can negate your ranged attacks. Now you have the option of closing in with them, giving you an advantage that they may lack.”

Tenten could see where the Hokage was coming from, in that if she had faced an opponent like Temari from during her first chunin exam with her current skill set, then she probably wouldn’t have fared so poorly since she would have had other options. However, in many ways, she was just as one dimensional in terms of combat since removed of her weapons, she didn’t have any means of ending an opponent of Tsunade’s caliber. Yet, truthfully there wasn’t much Tsunade could teach her to rectify that since most of her fights ended after one or two punches, an ability which she lacked. Plus, Tenten had long ago recognized that she had no aptitude for Medical ninjutsu.

Tenten was feeling crestfallen as she still felt miles away from reaching her goal of becoming as powerful as the Sannin. Tsunade picked up on her fallen mood causing her to say, “Come on now, there’s no need to look so down. You’ve made remarkable progress and have exhausted all that I can teach you in record time. Now it’s time to pass you on to someone who I think will be able to take you to the next level.”

“Who would that be?” Tenten asked, and received her answer in the form of a tri-prong being tossed over her head and which landed in front of her.

Tenten looked back in surprise where Naruto had been sitting on a rock in a meditative stance. Seeing him standing up while in Sage mode, he said, “That would be me.”

Tenten looked back at the kunai and her eyes lit up as she picked it up while she asked, “Does this mean you’re going to teach me the Hirashin jutsu?”

“That’s right,” Naruto said with a wide smile as he noticed Tenten begin to shake with excitement.

But was actually her having a mini-orgasm from the thought of being able to use such a powerful jutsu. Yet, she grew rather somber as she asked, “But, wouldn’t you consider that a family jutsu.”

Naruto knelt before her and giving her a tender kiss stated, “You are my family. It is also for the protection of our Family that I believe it necessary to teach it to you, especially now.” Seeing she was somewhat confused by what was driving the imperativeness behind his words, he explained, “When Sasuke isolated me, it just so happened that he also done so to the only other woman who could have aided Sakura. Teaching you the Hiraishin would give us another person capable of teleporting herself and others where assistance is required.”

Tenten nodded happily at being trusted for such a role, although Tsunade did dampen it slightly, and replaced it with a sense of nervousness by stating, “You may have picked it up easily Naruto, but learning the Hiraishin is a difficult task. Your father trained several people in the art, but they could only accomplish it as a squad.” She smirked at both of them as they looked at her in surprise from the revelation before adding, “Besides, the Hiraishin would be a Senju technique if we want to be technical as it was invented by my Granduncle. But it was a technique that the Fourth Hokage took to the next level by incorporating the technique into his fighting style.”

“If that’s the case,” Naruto said confidently as he stood, “Then Tenten is going to surpass them both.”

Tenten felt the nervousness which had appeared from hearing how difficult mastering the Hiraishin jutsu was fade from Naruto’s proclamation. In its place grew a steely resolve to prove him right. Before she could give voice to it though, Karui sounding a little jealous at all the attention the brunette was receiving said, “That’s great and all. But, I came to you hoping that you’d be able to step my game up.”

Tsunade smirked, and Karui’s cheeks colored a little as she recognized that she probably had sounded a little catty. But, the Hokage didn’t harp on it as she said, “Which was why we had our little sparring match to start off our morning.” Folding her arms beneath her bust, she offered her opinion on the Kumo-nin’s skills, “You’re a skilled sword fighter, but outside of a few jutsu that you’ve incorporated into your kenjutsu. There doesn’t seem to be much more for you to fall back on. But, this seems to be a staple of Kumo’s fighting techniques. Which is probably why your leaders are so hungry for Bloodlines.”

Karui felt a desire to defend her home from the Hokage’s critique, but considering Yugito’s revealed origins. Not to mention how she shared a man with women her home had targeted, accepted that it was a fair one. Plus, although there were a few bloodline abilities in Kumo, most shinobi from there were devoid of them. Thus, they tended to be like her, frontline fighters who were to be supported by those with Kekkei Genkai. The cynical part of her, which had been born from the knowledge that she received from being Naruto’s lover made her realize this arrangement was likely because those with the Bloodline abilities were valued more.

Then there was someone like Darui, who had been born not only with a bloodline ability. But, also had received the ability to cast a special Black Lightning which he had supposedly learned from the Third Raikage. Considering that, Karui knew that she was facing an uphill battle in becoming the Raikage. Especially as she would not only need to overcome the favoritism the Raikage showed Darui, but would need to prove herself to be the stronger of the two. As such, she figured the best way to do so would be to train with someone that already had achieved the position. Although, hearing the Hokage speak of her limitations about training Tenten, she feared she wouldn’t gain much either.

Giving voice to the concern, Karui stated, “Considering what you said about your limitations in training Tenten. I’m a little concerned you’ll find me to be pretty similar in ability. In fact, you could say where Tenten excelled as a long-distance fighter before, I’m already skilled in close range combat.”

“Oh, ye of little faith,” Tsunade replied amused before holding her hand up, a moment later a small arc of electricity appeared between her middle finger and thumb. “I don’t have much talent with lightning chakra, but have been able to use what little talent I have to great effect in the right situations. I’ve also fought the Raikage on several occasions so have a decent idea of how he uses his chakra to boost his speed, and defense.”

Karui frowned as the Raikage had an almost jinchuriki like level of chakra, which offset just how chakra intensive his Lightning Release Chakra Mode was. “No offense, but while it might be nice to have a fall back like that. Trying to incorporate that into my normal fighting style seems impossible with my current reserves.”

Tsunade smirked as she replied, “Which is why in addition to training you to increase your reserves. We’ll also be concentrating on control, so that you aren’t wasting chakra. We may not get you to where you can use medical ninjutsu. But who knows, if you are able to release and use your chakra more efficiently, it may give you an edge in speed and power.” The Hokage saw the prospect pleased Karui before shifting her focus to Naruto while she moved to stand away from the group. Once she felt there was enough distance between them, she smiled while watching as he was explaining the basics of Hiraishin to Tenten. Wanting him to show her some attention, as facing him was another reason she had asked him to attend the training, “Are you ready my Love?”

Naruto looked up while still in sage mode and gave her a nod before stepping away from Tenten. Moving to stand before her, he asked, “Are you sure you want me to start off in sage mode?”

“That’s right,” Tsunade replied getting into a ready stance, “and don’t you dare think of going easy on me.”

She need not have worried about that since no sooner had the words left her mouth, did she find that she felt the need to dodge her head to the side. Her eyes grew wide as she realized the reason why was because Naruto had closed the distance between them and had thrown a punch. Her brain tried to rationalize what just happened as it debated if he had Hirashined or if he had simply used raw speed. She was just recognizing that it had been the latter, when she felt the urge to leap back.

Realizing she was about to be caught up in the wake of his attack, she followed the instructions her instincts provided. Landing several feet back, she was about to provide an amused comment about being glad to see he wasn’t going to hold back, but she wasn’t given the chance as he had begun moving almost as soon as her feet had contacted the earth. Forced on the defensive, Tsunade rather than trying to create distance between them, instead fought to remain as close as possible. Her reason for doing so was to prevent him from being able to deliver large powerful swings and thus generate the powerful pressure waves that followed them.

Still, although she managed to stay in close by either dodging or sidestepping and pivoting against his various punches. She was finding that it required almost all her focus and every bit of her talent in evasion just to stay a step ahead of him. Yet, she did have one advantage in the current situation, which was whether she landed a haymaker or a one-inch punch, she was confident her blow would be equally debilitating.

Seeing an opportunity to trade blows where she was confident that she would come out the winner, she aimed for his midsection while willing to take a glancing blow to her jaw. Yet, to her surprise, Naruto quickly leapt back creating some distance between them. Tsunade was pleased by the fact that he respected the power of her punches, as more than one opponent had believed the big wind up to her punches and kicks was necessary for the devastating power behind them. Those opponents had paid the price for guessing wrong. Yet, she figured Naruto would know better considering how she had once sent him flying by flicking his forehead.

Her lover was regarding her warily, and it was while taking in his relaxed breathing which when compared to her current state that Tsunade came to a staggering realization. She didn’t believe she could win. It was a rather sobering fact, but considering how she was almost gulping down air, and covered in sweat from the short, but intense few moments that she had experienced with Naruto being on offense. She understood that time was not on her side as the longer the fight dragged on, the more the advantage would swing in his favor.

While she was pleased by Naruto’s progress, she also found the moment a little disappointing since she realized that on some unconscious level, she had considered herself the strongest member of the Family. It hadn’t been a measurement that she had made based solely on power, since with jinchuriki, Bijuu, and sages being members, she was aware some members far outclassed her in terms of straight power. Not that she intended that to be the case for much longer, but in terms of everything else that went into being a shinobi, she felt she was a more complete package when it came to skills and experience. She supposed it all boiled down to the belief that if push came to shove, and she had ever found herself in a situation where she needed to fight Naruto or any of the women bound to him with everything on the line. She would walk away the winner.

However now, by not gambling that his punch would beat hers, and instead pulling back to wait for a new opportunity where the advantage was decidedly in his factor. Naruto had shown her that he had developed something that when combined with the power that he already possessed, could make him unbeatable, wisdom.

Yet, the disappointment she felt at being surpassed, quickly gave way as a smile appeared on her face as the emotion was replaced by excitement. An excitement at the prospect of now having a tangible goal to grow stronger as there was someone to measure her progress against.

Still, despite the path her thoughts had traveled down, she wasn’t prepared to surrender her self-perceived spot at the top without a fight so with a shout she charged forward. She noticed a wide grin appear on her lover’s face, and wondered if he had been thinking along the same lines, or was simply enjoying the idea of facing the Hokage at her best. Since when she had sought him out that morning after finding him giving Ayame a good plowing in the apartment that she figured the women would be moving into, she hadn’t expected that she would be making such a revelation about his growth. While a similar smile had simply appeared on his face at the idea of training, which had grown wider as she explained her plans for Tenten’s future. To which he had readily agreed feeling he needed to insure future instances like Sakura’s kidnapping could be prevented.

Tsunade cleared her minds of such matters as she reached her lover since she knew that she would need all her focus if she was going to keep him on the defensive. Using a mixture of kicks and punches she succeeded in keeping him on the balls of his feet as she pushed him back. She had to again give him credit in the wisdom of his strategy as unlike when she had been the one on the defensive. He would avoid her blows by the largest margin possible without looking panicked. As such, where she had managed to avoid him while remaining in relatively the same area where they had started. Naruto was moving all over the place, which while in the past had often been how he dealt with her fighting style. It also was contrary to what he was learning from Toka and Mikoto who were training him to counter a user of the Sharingan by limiting his movements as much as possible to give the Dojutsu less to read and anticipate. Still, Tsunade could see elements of that style as he leapt about in a more composed manner, rather than scrambling from point to point.

Tsunade began to grow pensive, and attributed the feeling to it seeming almost as if her lover even while being on the defensive believed he was in complete control. As if he knew that he could whether the barrage of blows, allowing her to tire herself out to the point where he would strike decisively to end it. Figuring that she needed to change strategies, she raised her leg fully above her head making it look like she intended to drive him into the ground like a spike. She was pleased to see that for a moment his eyes grew wide indicating his surprise. Naturally jumping away from her, it proved to be the correct choice as she brought it down on her true target, which had been the spot of earth that he had been standing on.

Naruto seemed to have guessed that to be the case as he was still in the air as the earth around her shattered turning the flat landscape into an uneven terrain. It also caused large chucks of the ground to shoot up into the air which she used as projectiles by kicking them at her still airborne lover.

He was prepared though as he generated a massive Rasegan which he held out before him causing the projectile to become little more than ground up dust as he used the spinning chakra as a shield. Dust, which Tsunade tried to take advantage of by using it to cover her approach. Using the shrinking yellow ball of Naruto’s jutsu while he ended it as a target for where to aim, she leapt into the air to make a spinning kick. The speed and power of her blow cut the shadow he cast in the dust in half, like a blade separating a torso from the body. Yet immediately upon landing Tsunade was aware that she had made a mistake since she hadn’t actually connected with anything.

She quickly replayed if she had somehow misread his position wondering how he had cast a shadow, as even if he had used a shadow clone, she should have connected. Frowning as she noticed that there still appeared to be an outline of his torso on the portion of the cloud floating away from her kick, she quickly realized that she hadn’t misread anything other than the fact that it appeared Naruto had learned how to use a normal bushin.

Spotting him crouching behind the lower half of the illusionary clone that she had bisected, she immediately leapt away from him. But as she did so, she instantly realized that it had been the completely wrong thing to do. Mainly as she noticed his hand was clenching at his stomach, which indicated that he was about to activate his Bijuu cloak, and so in her desire to create as much distance from her lover as possible she had leapt away with everything she had. Watching his hand twist, she watched his yellow chakra cover him in a cloak similar to what he wore in Sage mode, before he leapt after her. Aware that he would be on her before she would even land, and even if she blocked he would likely be able to react so that he could deliver the blow to an unguarded portion of her body, which at the speed and power levels they were fighting at she expected would normally be fatal, she closed her eyes expecting to feel the revenge he was going to deliver for all the blows that she had landed over the years.

But, it never came, as instead she felt a soft warmth cradle her midsection as she landed and the familiar feeling of his lips against hers. Tsunade surrendered to the kiss until pulling away to open her eyes to stare into his as she said reproachfully, “I thought we agreed that we wouldn’t hold back.”

Naruto gave her a disarming smile as he replied, “Seeing you just close your eyes, it looked to me like you were accepting that I got the better of you this time.”

Tsunade wasn’t really surprised by his being able to read her so well, but what did catch her off guard was her suddenly saying, “Let me make you Hokage.”

Naruto’s eyes grew wide, and for a moment she saw the young boy who would shout his desire to earn the title to anyone that would listen. Yet, it then faded and was replaced, yet not by disappointment, but a look of utter satisfaction before he leaned in to whisper in her ear. Tsunade felt a sense of shock at what he said, but before she could really reply he kissed her again softly as he added, “I need to go get cleaned up for class. I love you, my Senju Princess.”

“Have fun, my Love,” she replied noticing that Tenten and Karui had made themselves scarce. A quick check via her foxmark showed that they were both back at the Hidden Eddy Inn and more specifically in the Den. She wondered why, as she had felt Temari approach during her spar with Naruto. But, was glad they hadn’t stuck around to view her loss. She watched her lover walking away, and considering the feelings his whispered words had stirred up inside her, wondered if there was a chakra level even above red. Confident there now was, and that she had reached it, she looked forward to catching up to the man whose back she was staring at in more ways than one now. Especially as she wanted to grow stronger to ensure that even death itself would be unable to take him from her.

*****************************
Naruto was rubbing a towel through his hair as he made his way out of the shower room located between Club N, and the Den’s Master Bedroom. His reason for using it as opposed to the one in his apartment was because with his bed currently being occupied by his naked mother and Sakura, he didn’t want to temp himself into playing hooky. He smiled softly as he spent a moment in self-congratulation as he thought of Tsunade’s offer to make him Hokage. It had surprised him, but not as much as the fact that he wasn’t even experiencing the smallest twinge of remorse at turning it down.

He had been worried that Tsunade would be disappointed, considering how much faith she had placed in his becoming Hokage. However, he knew he didn’t need to be concerned about it judging from her reaction to what he had whispered to her when he had rejected the position. The truth was, Naruto hadn’t really spent much time worrying about achieving his original reason for becoming a shinobi since Sasuke defected. Yet, it had faded almost completely from his mind once he had set down his current path. He briefly wondered why that was, but supposed it was because when his goal had been to bring Sasuke back, he imagined the task would easily be accomplished and then he’d move his focus back onto that. However, upon taking up the goal to bring peace to the Shinobi World, it had moved further and further away from something he had desired to achieve.

In point of fact, Tsunade bringing it up was the first time he had thought about it in terms of being a legitimate goal for him in years. Which is why he felt his answer had been so honest, because he had answered it years previously. Yet, other recent events also factored into why he shouldn’t take on the mantle of Hokage. The most obvious being his decision to support Yugito in her desire to defect from Kumo to join Akatsuki. It wasn’t the action though, since Tsunade had supported it, and even shared with him that a reason she had was it weakened a potential enemy down the line, and thus in essence she had done her duty to Konoha. Yet, that was precisely why Naruto couldn’t become the leader of Konoha, as he hadn’t once considered his duty to the village as a shinobi. Instead, it had been his duty to Yugito, and then how it factored into his Family’s ambition. From his recent adventure with Fu in Ame, he recognized that while he had a duty to the women who had joined him. Many of them in turn had duties to people who had placed their faith in them, much as they had in him. It was for such a reason, that Naruto also needed to expand his concerns outward so that the people of Konoha couldn’t be his only priority. Which if he took on the task of being Hokage, would mean he would be doing so with no intention of looking out for their best interests. Ultimately, it had been Koharu who had unintentionally laid the situation out perfectly for him when she had discovered his relationship with Tsunade, and the answer he had given her hadn’t changed.

In point of fact, he was pleased that it hadn’t as it showed him that on some level that he hadn’t been aware of. He was acting on a set of principles. That he wasn’t just spouting things because they sounded good in the moment, and he understood taking the women that he seduced into his life meant he couldn’t abandon them for the sake of convenience. The same part of him that had defiantly told Koharu that he would choose Tsunade over becoming Hokage, had been the one to make the decision to support Yugito.

But, that same part of him was why he needed to be honest with himself about whether he was proper Kage material. Trying to look at it from the point of view of a man tasked with protecting Konoha, he could see why both Gaara and Tsunade would differ on supporting his decision in regards to Yugito. Gaara had placed a lot of political capital in Naruto’s intuitive to bring peace to the Shinobi World, and in doing so, it had made the Hardliners in his village oppose him. Naruto could understand why Gaara wouldn’t want things to get stirred up with Yugito defecting, since regardless of the outcome those opposed to peace could spin things to their advantage. Even with Yugito’s defection working out, the Hardliners had begun calling on Gaara to abandon the alliance with Kumo and to take advantage of their current perceived weakness.

As such, Naruto could understand where Gaara was coming from. He could even say that he could agree with the reasoning. Yet, the reason Naruto couldn’t let that dissuade him was because he felt the peace built of such a sacrifice would be meaningless. He had started out wanting to build a peaceful shinobi world to please his master. Yet, at some point it had been less about that, and more for the women that he was taking into his life. It was also why he couldn’t really understand his father’s actions, since while it was Minato’s duty to protect the village. Naruto believed his father should have wanted to do so as it provided peace and security for his family. Yet, as it turned out, Minato’s family was something that he was willing to sacrifice in order to preserve the village, not preserve his family by protecting Konoha. A trait Naruto was concerned was also present in Gaara, particularly since women he loved deeply served him.

Still, although a part of him was starting to feel a little wistful at passing on the job that he had spent so much of his childhood chasing. Hearing a voice say, “Hello there, Naruto-sensei,” caused the feeling to fade as he peeked out from below the towel he was rubbing around his head.

Having recognized the speaker as Tenten, he was about to tell her that even with the new arrangement between them that she didn’t need to use such a formal title. The words died on his tongue as she was sitting on the bed with Temari and Karui while striking seductive poses and with all three of them dressed in school girl uniforms. Moreover, as Tenten stood from the bed, his brain shut down to focus solely on drinking in the details from the knee high black socks to the navy-blue skirt with white blouse. Naruto felt a valve shift inside him to begin the process of diverting blood to his cock, which from the way Tenten’s blouse was slightly unbuttoned and her normal hair buns had been replaced with pigtails, was exactly the effect he imagined she wanted to have on him.

As if that wasn’t enough, she was also sucking on a lollipop which she removed from her mouth as she asked playfully, “What’s the matter Naruto-sensei? Cat got your tongue?”

Naruto chuckled as he replied, “More like I went into full on sensory overload. Still, considering you only found out about Tsunade’s plans for me to train you in ninjutsu today. It seems rather strange you just so happened to have three matching uniforms laying around.”

Tenten smirked as she replied, “Well, to be honest considering I’ve teased dressing up like this for you in the past. I had actually planned for this after you actually became a sensei. But, today seemed like a perfect time to do it.”

Naruto nodded, but having headed down to the den to avoid temptation said, “Normally I would agree. However, sadly, I need to get ready for class.”

Tenten pouted as she pressed into him stating, “But, Sensei I need you too. You don’t want me to start feeling neglected already, do you?”

“N…no,” Naruto said as her hand traveled down his stomach, “B…but I promised my students that I would head in early.”

He groaned as Tenten’s hand caused the towel wrapped around his hips to fall to the ground as she gripped his semi-hard cock which she stroked while they were joined by Temari, who said into his ear, “You also promised to take care of our pussies, sensei.” She took his hand and moving it beneath her skirt added, “Can’t you feel how wet I am, sensei? Surely, you know where you are needed most at the moment.”

Naruto certainly had an idea as Temari wasn’t wearing any panties so he could feel how sopping wet she was. Imagining the other two kunoichi were in similar states, and aware that technically he still had several hours before he would need to go in, he said, “It feels like you need me deep inside you.”

A wide smile appeared on Temari’s face as she began sauntering back to the bed while facing him, where she sat down and rested her feet on the edge of the bed to display her snatch for his viewing pleasure. Yet, before he could move to join her, Tenten stepped in front of him saying, “Before we get to that, let me show you what I learned from Tsunade-sensei so you know what kind of student you’ve inherited.”

Naruto had a good idea of what he was in store for as she dropped down to her haunches before him and starting at the base of his rigged cock began running her tongue up to the tip. He sent a quick look over to the bed, and found Karui sensuously kissing Temari while her fingers were rubbing the blonde woman’s snatch. Figuring the two women would keep each other occupied, he decided to enjoy the feeling of Tenten’s treating his manhood like a popsicle. After almost every inch of his rod was coated in her saliva, she moved to his tip which she eagerly swallowed. He groaned as her tongue circled around his swollen cockhead, stopping occasionally to pay extra attention to the sensitive underside.

She then slowly began working her mouth over his length and after pulling back to the tip would plunge forward a little further. He found the slow build up maddening as he fought from using her pony tails as handholds to begin fucking her mouth. Yet, resist he did, especially as she reached the point where she had normally been able to take him. He felt his excitement spike as he anticipated his flesh sword being completely gobbled up, and naturally felt a little disappointment when she began to pull back. Yet about half way to her starting point, she reversed course and his cock was soon pressed against the back of her throat. He groaned as it no longer served as the barrier it did in the past and she began to push forward.

“Oh fuck,” he said when her chin reached the point where it touched his balls. After taking a moment to savor her accomplishment, she backed off and upon swallowing him back up did so to her more comfortable portion. Still after several back and fourths, she again plunged forward as her mouth again took him balls deep. He stared down into her brown eyes as she released him from her throat and said promisingly, “I’m sure your previous teacher is extremely proud of you. You’re well on your way to becoming a Legendary Sucker in your own right.” Her eyes lit up with amusement and pride as she continued to bob her head along his length several times at her shallower depth, before she’d then once again deep throat him. Naruto found the unpredictability of when she would to be exhilarating and soon she had him on the edge of release. “I’m close now,” he informed letting her decide how she wanted to receive his seed. To which she decided that she wanted it injected almost directly into her stomach as she buried him down her throat and then held him there.

Naruto moaned loudly as he reflectively grabbed her head and pushed that little bit further as he began filling her stomach with his cum. Tenten began to push away after several spurts of his seed, and so he let her go.

Tenten having felt like she was going to drown in his cum, let him slip free of her lips and as a result took the last few spurts on her face and clothes. After taking a few breaths she looked up as she said, “I’m sorry Naruto-sensei. It’s my first time taking a real one when it was cumming. I’ll get better so as to not waste any of your seed in the future.”

Naruto adopting a teacher’s persona tried to sound sagely as he said, “Don’t worry about it. There’s only so much you can learn from practice. We’ll have to set aside time during your training to give you more time for real world experience.”

Tenten smiled as she stood and moved to join the other kunoichi on the bed. Upon reaching it, she bent over at the waist as she took a position between Temari’s legs. Naruto’s cock lunged at the sight of Karui pulling the fingers she had been working inside the moaning Temari’s snatch, and offered them to Tenten. The brunette greedily sucked the offered digits clean, before burying her face between the Suna-nin’s outstretched thighs.

Naruto’s gaze then focused on the brunette’s ass as he noticed her skirt had risen up to show that she was wearing white panties. Panties, which had a very pronounced wet spot on them. Figuring that she had been the mastermind behind the themed gathering, and not to mention his feeling the need to reward her for the excellent blowjob. He walked up behind her and pushed her panties to the side before giving her every inch of him in one stroke. Tenten pulled her mouth from Temrai’s ever flowing oasis as she cried out in pleasure, which gave the Suna-nin a chance to sit up to lick up some of the cum coating the weapon users face. Cum she then shared with said kunoichi as she pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Naruto watched the two kunoichi making out wetly as they passed his seed between them, occasionally stopping so Temari could lick up more, all the while he enthusiastically drilled his cock within the brunette kunoichi. His gaze drifted towards Karui as he noticed her slide off the bed, and grab the sucker that Tenten had been holding onto. Popping it into her mouth she approached him, prompting Naruto to snake a hand around her hip and grab a handful of ass before pulling her towards him. He smirked at her before asking, “So how did they convince you to go along with their little cosplay.”

“No convincing was really necessary, Naruto-sensei,” Karui said playfully. “They told me I could enjoy all the Leaf flavored lollipops that I could stomach.” She bit down on the one she had taken from Tenten, and then dropped to her knees. She dropped the stick of the one she had finished on the floor and simply knelt near him. It took Naruto a moment to make the connection, but when he did, he pulled out of Tenten to offer his cock to the dark skinned kunoichi. Karui enthusiastically began licking his rod, cleaning it of Tenten’s essence. While she did that, Naruto used his fingers to keep Tenten from backsliding too far in the pleasure department.

Karui soon found she had removed almost of Tenten’s flavor so lined Naruto’s cock up with the weapon user’s snatch, and once he plunged back inside her stood to kiss the man they shared. The two of them watched as Tenten’s hands traveled up Temari’s body and pushed up her blouse and bra to expose her tits. The brown-haired kunoichi fingers then zeroed in on the nubs of the Suna-nin’s breast and began rolling hem while she continued to munch on her cunt. Temari arched her back as her cries grew louder and she began gyrating her hips against Tenten’s excitedly munching mouth.

Tenten began to tense up as she felt her pleasure balloon near bursting. She tried to stave it off, but was sent over as Karui reading what she was doing, reached between her thighs and began attacking her clit by vigorously rubbing it. A moment later pulled her face from between Temari’s thighs as she moaned out, “Shit, Sensei I’m cumming. Cum with me!”

A desire that Naruto was more than happy to comply with as he buried his cock deep inside her until it smashed into her womb. Then releasing the muscles which had been holding back the tsunami of his seed, he groaned as it flowed through him to fill her to overflow. Once the torrent ended, he pulled out and moaned due to Karui’s immediately wrapping her lips around his cock as she began suctioning it clean.

Tenten remained bent over while standing on shaky legs, allowing him to enjoy the sight of his seed leaking from her. Some of it began dripping onto the ground prompting her to reach between her thighs to push it back in as she said, “Oh no, I’m wasting sensei’s seed.”

She let out a little yelp though as Temari grabbed her other arm and pulled her onto the bed. She landed on her back, where Temari quickly pushed her legs up above her head, and after pulling her panties off. The blonde kunoichi tossed them over her shoulder and buried her face in Tenten’s honeypot enjoy it and their lover’s combined flavor. Wrapping her arms around Tenen’s midsection, Temrai lapped up what was readily available before probing deeper to collect the cum that had been deposited inside.

Naruto moaned before focusing down on Karui as she sucked on one of his balls before pushing his cock up against his stomach. She then ran her tongue up along his shaft and when she reached the tip continued on up to his chest and neck where upon reaching his face pulled him into a passionate kiss. She moaned into his mouth as he reached under her blouse to fondle one of her tits, while his other hand massaged the cheek of her ass.

They separated when Naruto decided he wanted to reveal more of her flesh so after unfastening a few buttons on her shirt, pulled it up over her head. He smiled as he found her to be sans bra, so bent over after grabbing a handful of her breast and began suckling at her nipple. She cooed in response while also simultaneously pulling his head firmer against her breast with one hand, while also massaging his cock with the other.

Naruto returned the favor as he buried his hand down the front of her panties as he said, “Shit, you’re positively soaked. I’m going to have to get you out of these damp panties before you catch a cold.”

Moaning from the finger that he slipped inside her, she smirked as she replied, “This is why you’re such a beloved educator sensei. You’re always worried about the wellbeing of your students.” She pulled away and began shimming out of her panties while backing away. Reaching the bed, she kicked them free of her feet and then turned away to lay on her stomach. She raised her hips slightly up off the bed and looking over her shoulder stated, “Sensei, I’m feeling a little feverish. I think you need to check my temperature”

Naruto chuckled as he began fisting his cock, and asked, “Which thermometer should I bring. Rectal?”

“Mmm, maybe later,” Karui answered, “Right now it definitely feels like the fever is in my pussy.”

Climbing onto the bed, and straddling her hips, he said, “Don’t worry. I have the perfect medicine for that. Although, it takes a bit of work to squeeze it out of the tube.”

“Don’t worry sensei,” Karui said moaning as he began to push into her, “my pussy can handle it.”

Naruto decided to put her words to the test as he gave her slow but deep strokes that crushed her womb every time he bottomed out. He groaned as her cunt squeezed down on him every time he hit her deepest part as it fought to keep him from withdrawing, only for him to almost effortless glide back in as he pushed forward. Karui moaned loudly while balling up the comforter as he began to increase his pace and the power of his thrusts. Karui felt a bit like a caterpillar moving as her hips would push back into Naruto while he began to pull back as if to delay it as much as possible, only for her entire body to rocket forward as he slammed into her.

She neared her limit, but rather than giving her relief, Naruto pulled out of her completely. She moaned in loss, and quickly found herself flipped onto her back. He swiftly moved towards her head, near where Tenten was still moaning from Temari’s devouring her quim, where he could present his cock to her as he said, “Tell me, what does the Karui flavor taste like?!” He reached between her thighs and vigorously rubbed her cooch while she raised her head to begin tasting herself on his cock.

After savoring her bouquet, her hand began cradling his balls, “It’s not bad, but I think it needs to be mixed with more semen.” Giving her a wide smile he spun her around so her pussy was facing him, and then plunged back inside her to deliver the goods.

While his dick plowed Karui’s depths, Tenten let out a loud cry as she climaxed from Temari’s tongue. He groaned as after the Suna-nin set the brunette down, she reached between his legs to massage his swinging nuts. Having been close to release, Temari’s caressing his testicles nearly pushed him over the edge. His cock swelled causing Karui to cry out as his dick hit her womb’s entrance just that much sooner and harder. Karui’s legs shot up and wrapped around his waist as she pulled him deeper into her while he painted her insides.

When she relaxed, he pulled out of her and knelt by her head again where she tiredly raised her head to suck his slickened rod. She moaned contently as their taste hit her tongue, and smiled softly as she, “Mmm, that’s much better.”

His attention shifted to Temari as she stood from the bed and began stripping out of her clothes. Moving towards her just as her skirt hit the ground, he stopped her from removing her black socks as he asked, “Don’t tell me that you’re done playing dress-up already?”

She spun to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck where she then answered him sweetly and in character, “No way, Naruto-sensei.” She pouted slightly as she added, “But you’ve neglected my pussy for so long that you’re going to have to work twice as hard to satisfy me, and I can’t go to class in wrinkled clothes which are covered in your cum.”

Naruto lowered his mouth to hers to kiss her hungrily. She gladly reciprocated, and leapt into his arms as he picked her up by the waist to plunge her onto his cock. She cried out as she rested her chin on his shoulder while he bounced her on his cock. Naruto taking her words about his need to work twice as hard to heart, created a K-clone which stepped up behind the moaning Suna-nin. Naruto spread her ass for the clone, and Temari as soon as she felt its dick press against her anus leaned back into it to pull the copy of her lover into a kiss as its rod slipped into her.

Temari was in heaven as the clone’s tongue explored her mouth, while Naruto began focusing on her breasts. She marveled at her lover’s stamina since despite already having cum several times, it still felt like she had been impaled by two steel rods of flesh. She imagined that even if the two Naruto weren’t using their hands to support her, that she would be able to remain suspend by their cocks alone. She also marked it down as a benefit that she was able to enjoy her lover’s cock in both her ass and pussy at the same time, since their synchronization was perfect. Which even as Naruto began moving backwards to the bed, they kept her contently riding on their cocks.

Upon reaching his destination, Naruto laid back on the bed and began moving his hips to begin assaulting her core. His clone raised one of its legs to rest a foot on the bed as it did the same for her ass, while Temari remained almost completely still as she did her best to whether the pleasure storm being created by the dueling cocks inside her. Almost regretting her previous statement, she moaned, “It’s too much. I’m going to go crazy.”

Naruto felt a wide smile as he whispered into her ear, “Good, now you know what seeing you three dressed like that did to me. It’s too late to stop now!”

Both he and his clone picked up speed as they furiously slammed into her. Temari saw a white light approaching, and although recognizing it as her impending release. She also feared that it was her gate way off the mortal coil, but it enveloped her as both cocks pushed deep into her to deliver their hot loads. Temari screamed skyward as Naruto’s cum filled her to the point that she wondered if she would begin coughing it up, before collapsing weakly onto of her lover.

The clone pulled out of her butt, and almost immediately it began leaking out. While Temari remained mostly oblivious to the world and what was going on around her. Karui after the clone disappeared said with a small huff, “That’s no fair Sensei. You gave Tenten and Temari two loads of your cum.”

Tenten also joined in, stating, “Well I want Sensei to cum inside my ass too.”

Sounding on the verge of sleep, Temari joined in, “I want more too.”

Naruto shook his head at his needy ladies and he sat up despite Temari’s dead weight on him. Glad there was a clock nearby as he was sure his lovers and he would spend days in the den otherwise, he saw he still had a little time to spare so stated, “Alright, well if that is the case then I guess I need to fuck you in the ass Tenten, Temari in the mouth, and Karui in both so everyone is happy. But, I have other students to attend to, so let’s go clean up while we get dirty.”

Tenten and Karui helped Temari to her feet as they headed off to the shower room. Naruto smiled as he reflected that giving up one dream to be living the one he was now had truly been the best decision he had ever made. Especially, as he watched the three kunoichi begin stripping out of their remaining clothes before stepping out of the room. He moved to follow them, but frowned as he looked for the remains of the lollipop Karui had dropped. Finding no sign of it, he hoped one of the kunoichi had grabbed it since he didn’t want to attract insects. He also found it strange that it appeared someone had also cleaned up the cum that had leaked from Tenten earlier.

Yet, before he could give the matter much thought, his focus shifted as the now completely naked kunoichi called for him, before once more disappearing into the shower room. He heard the water begin running and picturing the three beauties beneath the sprays quickly moved to join them, allowing the voyeur who had watched the gathering to crawl out from under the bed to collect more of the seed it was finding to be more and more delicious each time it sampled it.

*****************************

Suzume yawned tiredly as she entered the academy with a cup of coffee in one hand and a stack of papers tucked under her arm. She knew it might surprise some people, but it actually took her quite a bit of time to get ready in the morning. But, mainly because it was almost like she was dressing for a part, since the woman that arrived at school every morning would not be the same they encountered if they met her at night. Primarily as she didn’t want her night time activities to reflect on how people treated her during the day. But, it also served as a kind of convenient camouflage since it would allow her to observe someone, and then approach them on her terms. In fact, Suzume had seduced several of her fellow instructors, all without them ever knowing the sensual and passionate woman they had spent a night with was actually the rather meek and introverted coworker that they ignored in the teacher’s lounge.

She always marveled how with a change of glasses, a different hair style, some make-up, and sexy clothes, all of her normally observant coworkers were incapable of recognizing her. Yet, having been sent on more than one mission by the Third Hokage where she needed to get close to a target who normally never dropped his guard. She figured it was just a weakness of the male condition that as soon as blood began rushing to their little head, the drop in blood flow to their brains affected most higher level activity. Still, it was always rather amusing when she would step into the lounge after singling out someone, and would listen to him brag about the hellcat that he had taken to bed the night before. But, it was also somewhat disappointing, since although it was fun to play the Baroness as she thought of herself at night. It was also dissatisfying to her that no one wanted to look past the surface for either of the two faces that she presented to the world. Yet, that was also rather the point of them, but still it was hard not to feel disappointed that people so readily met her expectations.

Suzume deviated from the path that she normally took through the academy in order to look in on someone who was not confirming to her expectations. Recalling that he had promised to meet several of his students early that morning. A part of her hoped that she would peek in and catch Naruto in the act of railing one of the would be kunoichi in his class over his desk. If only because then he would be acting in a manner that she had been led to believe a Corruptor would.

Reaching what had been Iruka’s classroom, she slid the door open just enough to peek inside and to her disappointment found him standing before the chalkboard explaining how to find the answer to a math equation. She shifted so that she could peer into the class and wasn’t too surprised to see it filled with almost the entirety of the female portion of his class. She felt an urge to step in to oversee the lesson, considering her concerns about him. But, decided against it if only to prevent him from going on guard around her if he was up to something. Still, as she was about to close the door, her gaze shifted to his desk, causing her to again to wonder if she should do more than just observe as covering his desk was various tokens of affection ranging from the standard apple to ramen cups. Not a particularly strange occurrence, especially when Naruto was only a half dozen years older than them in most cases. But, it was a worrying sign because if he was a Corruptor, then she imagined he was at the point where he could begin picking them off one by one. Or, possibly in batches.

After all, even Suzume had begun picturing him when pleasuring herself, and once even with a man who she had seduced, but who had proved to be a rather lame partner. She had surprised herself with how into it she had suddenly gotten when she had pictured her partner as being the young jinchuriki. Although, she had wished the young man had been hung more in line with the orange dildo that she had recently purchased and was quickly becoming her favorite go to pleasure aid. Still, a part of the reason she was fantasizing about Naruto was because she considered it to be preparation for a time where she would need to seduce him. Which she felt probably wasn’t the wisest of ways to confront a person who could take control of her. Yet, it was probably not only the best way to not only isolate him, but to get him to reveal his true self.

Still, considering the translated tales that she had read of women who had not only been victims of a Corrupter, but had failed when confronting them. The idea of putting her head in the lion’s mouth as it were, wasn’t something she was particularly thrilled about doing. Silently closing the door to the classroom, she sighed as she wished that he would act more like the Corruptors of legend as she was sure that with so many likely willing victims to choose from around him, he’d be far easier to catch in the act of claiming them. Yet, thinking about the desk full of tokens, she knew that time was on his side if he was a corruptor, so sooner rather than later she would need to put herself directly in his path.

*****************************

Tsunade stepped into the medical lab located within the Den causing Karin, who had been prepping for her arrival to turn towards her. The Uzumaki upon noticing the smile the Hokage was wearing said, “You appear to be in rather high spirits considering what’s in store.”

The Senju nodded, and wasn’t particularly surprised by the comment as quite a few people had made similar ones throughout the day. She removed her jacket as she said, “Today just started out on the right foot.”

Karin was about to inquire as to why, but was interrupted as Hinata stepped into the lab stating, “You asked to see me, Tsunade.”

The Hokage in the process of taking her shirt off inclined her head before responding, “Yes, can you please take a look at my chakra and tell me if there has been a change?”

Karin’s eyes grew wide, which was an action mirrored by Hinata before she nodded and activated her Byakugan as the Hokage finished taking her shirt off. Tsunade obviously expected the results as Hinata informed her, “It appears to be orange now.”

Tsunade’s lips grew into an even more amused smirk as she said, “That’s fitting.”

Karin though had dozens of questions and began firing them off as she said, “Does this indicate a positive change? After all, it hard to imagine a more positive emotion then love. What brought it about? How did you know? What…”

“Slow down,” Tsunade said lifting herself to sit on a medical table. “I don’t really feel this change was due solely to my feelings for him evolving. I believe it is more akin to how back in the day we focused on shades of green.”

Hinata quickly understood what the Hokage meant as she said, “You’re saying like how when Tayuya first joined it wasn’t with the same doubts that we had and so hers was a darker shade. You believe this change isn’t so much a moving from a strong positive to love, but a similar shift within the spectrum.”

“Yes,” Tsunade said quickly, “But, I also believe it is a result brought about by Naruto’s own change in chakra. But, before theorizing too much, can you ask the others to show you their chakra? I don’t necessarily believe I am the first. For women, currently outside Konoha use the usual methods to get them to come to the Den. Also, please inform them that Kiyomi wishes to call everyone together. Apparently, there are a few matters that she feels we need to discuss as a group.”

Hinata nodded as she smiled softly stating, “I imagine it won’t be too hard to get people to agree.”

Tsunade inclined her head as it had been a while since they had done a chakra check. Particularly as Naruto made it a point never to inquire, instead preferring to infer where his relationships were through interactions with his lovers. Still, among the women themselves, a few were obviously curious to know if their chakra matched what they felt it should be.

Karin though was purely curious about what the new color signified, particularly if it was related to the change in color Naruto’s had undergone. “So, which other women do you believe would be this new orange color? You’ve obviously given it some thought.”

“That depends,” Tsunade replied as she laid down on her side so that her back was facing the red-head. “If Naruto’s chakra needed to have changed first, then I imagine the other women who might have experienced a similar shift would be Yugito, Kiyomi, and Ino. If not, and Naruto’s chakra shifting colors just allowed the change to become visible, in a sense, then I’d add Temari to the list.”

Karin spent a moment thinking about why the Senju would believe the latest chakra shift appeared in those women, and forming a theory said, “I suppose it would be easy to imagine Yugito and Kiyomi considering recent events, and but with your qualifier about Temari, why would you assume Ino in the first group.”

Tsunade tensed a little as Karin began rubbing disinfectant along her spine, but rather than focus on the rather painful injection that would be following answered, “I’m guessing you believe the change is related to some great event. But, I don’t believe so, especially as I feel mine happened this morning.”

She felt the perpetual smile that she had worn return in full force as she recalled what Naruto had whispered into her ear, after she had offered to make him Hokage. “Thank you my Senju Princess! Hearing you say that was truly amazing. But, I have to refuse. Koharu made it quite clear to me when she tried to get between us that I could choose either to be Hokage or have you. I made that decision, and have never regretted it.”

Giving Karin the rundown, she said, “Hearing him say he chose me over his dream. It just hit me all at once. Sure, I saw it in action, hell I used it as a part of the reason I supported his actions for Yugito on a personal level. But, hearing his words it was the first time I really understood what he gave up for me.”

Karin felt similarly moved, although she doubted her feelings matched the intensity of the Hokage’s. She felt a similar smile as the one the Hokage was wearing appear as she stated, “I’m sure he would phrase it not as giving something up, but in terms of what he gained.”

Tsunade nodded, before adding, “True. Which is why I believe that this change isn’t tied so much to a deepening of our feelings for him. But, by some sort of personal marker of contentment or understanding of his feelings for us that we’ve achieved. I don’t feel I love Naruto more than I did, but I do feel I understand the love that he has for me better.”

Karin analyzing what the Senju said, concluded, “Ah, so you believe if Temari’s has changed she arrived at that same understanding during the incident with her brother.”

“Yes, Naruto’s chakra just hadn’t reached the level where it was reflected. That is if it is different now,” the Hokage replied. Sensing Karin’s next question, she added, “Ino’s likely changed at Karui’s promotion party. After he spoke to Yugito, they had a short exchange where her feelings brightened much as Yugito’s had and to me both felt similar to how it did for me.”

Karin wondered what these latest changes signified and how it would affect what they already thought they understood about the Binding. However, she let the matter drop for the moment as she focused on the procedure they were about to perform, “I’m about to begin. It’ll be a series of three shots where the compound is injected directing into your bone marrow. There if everything takes, it should begin activating the dormant genes of your grandfather’s Kekkei Genkai.”

The red-head could hear the amusement in Tsunade’s voice as she stated, “You do realize that you’re explaining this to the person that created the procedure.”

“I know,” Karin said reaching for the first injector with its extremely long needle, “But, I wanted to give you time to mentally prepare yourself. Are you sure you don’t want to give Naruto the chance to be here?”

“Yes,” Tsunade said definitively, “If he knew all the details. He’d probably try to talk me out of it. He’d tell me that I’m strong enough already.” Karin inclined her head figuring as much as well, so lined the needle up with the first injection point. Tsunade cleared her mind to brace for the pain, but not before adding, “He would think that I’m doing it solely for him. But, I’m also doing this for myself. I refuse to grow accustomed to looking at his back when our enemies finally do begin to come at us in force.” Feeling her resolve strengthen, she barely let out a grunt as the shot penetrated her spine to begin delivering its contents.

*****************************

Tier was dressed extremely casually while using her favorite lap as a pillow, which happened to be Naruto’s as she made use of the mansion’s library. Outside, of Kiyomi’s study, which was much smaller and located on the third floor, the library on the second was Tier’s favorite room. She wondered if was a result of the time that she had spent hiding in various ruins since the Bijuu had first split up. Considering how the ancestors of the Uchiha, and later just about every faction in existence had tried to capture them in order to harness their powers. Tier had spent a great many centuries simply hiding. Still, she found that although she resented the humans for their unending pursuit, at the same time they also fascinated her. Particularly, the writings that had covered the walls of the ruins that she had discovered in her search for the perfect place of solitude.

She imagined a part of her curiosity was in trying to understand why it was the humans had coveted them so. Which was why the library called to her so often, since she no longer had to guess at what knowledge laid trapped just outside her understanding. In fact, to her great joy she had found several books which detailed some of the writings she had seen. Not surprisingly, many of the stories she had concocted about what was being depicted had been completely off. The book that she was currently enjoying at the moment for example was detailing the temple that she had been hiding in when the man who would become the First Hokage had tracked her down and sealed her away to later use as a bargaining chip.

Recalling the memory, she felt some of the bitterness that she had for Hashirama Senju return. But, it faded once Naruto, almost as if he sensed the dark turn her emotions had taken, began to rub her exposed stomach. She almost felt like purring, but believed that was more in line with how Yoruichi would react. Still, the quick reminder of her lover’s presence, while he stared into the nearby crackling fireplace from the couch they were sharing caused her emotions to reverse course. Her bitterness was quickly replaced by a sense of amusement that the man who had collected and enslaved her and her brethren. Had in turn, had his wife, granddaughter, and cousin collected by a man to be used to move his ambitions forward.

Yet, Tier felt it was a disservice to her lover to compare him to the First Hokage, because the women he collected willing used their power and abilities to support him. Because of that, Naruto had achieved what hundreds if not thousands of people had tried before him to achieve. Unite all the Bijuu beneath him, granted there were still a few holdouts, but Tier was convinced it was only a matter of time. Particularly since two of the remaining Bijuu would gladly give themselves to him, but due to various other circumstances found their path to him block.

She felt even Kukaku was coming around to him, but her pride and the coldness Naruto displayed around her currently were the biggest reasons that she remained convinced she was happy with her current lifestyle of meaningless flings. Although, Tier was aware that one of those flings was not as meaningless as her sister made it out to be. Something which she wasn’t entirely sure the man that Kukaku preferred to call on shared. Still, she knew her sister well enough that voicing her concerns would only lead to an argument which she didn’t want to have so figured time would prove one of them correct.

Tier could understand why her sister was so standoffish about becoming one of Naruto’s lovers. After all, considering the number of millennia that they had spent trying to remain out of human control. Suddenly reversing on that decision, especially when considering just how directly Naruto could control that power via the Binding was not a conclusion some could easily arrive to. Yet, Tier had no doubts it was the correct decision for her, and it was in how he had reacted to Mira’s desire to quit protecting shipments for the Great Tree Shipping company that cemented that fact for her. Particularly, as it had come at a time when the company was beginning to feel pressures from its competition. Yet, Naruto had only been supportive, even having to convince Kiyomi to stop pressuring Mira to return.

The memory of which prompted Tier to reach up and cradle her lover’s cheek to guide him to kiss her. Naruto followed her silent instructions to receive a chaste, but loving kiss which caused him to ask, “I didn’t think a book about moldy old temples would elicit romantic feelings in you.”

Tier smiled at his teasing before replying, “No, it was the thoughts which were spurred on by recalling my time among them that has.”

Naruto’s gaze grew sympathetic as he stated, “It must have been lonely.”

“It was,” Tier replied as she cupped his cheek again to pull him down for another kiss, “but now I’m here.” Their lips met, and Tier had to admit that what she liked most about becoming human was the kissing. It for her was almost a perfect form of communication as so many feelings could be conveyed in a kiss that would be lost with words. But, she also enjoyed how it was a form of conversation which could change in midbeat, such as theirs was doing. Which while it had started off chastely, was quickly becoming more and more passionate. Which was why as she parted her lips to accept Naruto’s tongue, she wasn’t surprised as his hand which had remained on her stomach began traveling downwards. She spread her legs in anticipation and was glad she was wearing just a tight orange shirt and loose fitting sweats. Especially, once his hand slipped under said sweats where he cupped her mound and began rubbing her increasingly wetter pussy.

Tier moaned into him, and felt her lap pillow begin to harden, which in turn made her wetter from knowing the affect that she was having on him. She raised her hips off the couch so she could push the sweats from her body. Not so much so she could spread out more, but because they were trapping the head she was giving off making her uncomfortable. Which once they were clear of her feet, she did spread out widely and groaned deeply as her lover pushed his middle finger inside her. He rubbed along the roof of her love tunnel causing her to tense and arch her back as he stimulated a particularly sensitive bundle of nerves.

It also served to break their kiss as she moaned, allowing Naruto to shift his focus to her breasts. Where he nipped at one of the nubs poking up from the shirt. Tier’s moans grew louder still as he began to also rub her clit with his thumb, feeling on the verge of climax. She tried to pull away and create some space so she could resume on a more even playing field. But she only managed to sit up on the couch before Naruto bent her over, and immediately buried his face in her behind to begin lapping at her cunt.

Recognizing her defeat, she moaned into the cushions of the couch while his tongue explored every nook and crevice in his effort to collect her essence. As she neared her release though, he pulled away saying, “It’s no use. You’re just sprung too much of a leak.” He removed his pants and pressing his cock to her entrance said, “I’m guessing the only way to handle this is to plug it.”

Tier full heartedly agreed as she pushed back to meet his thrust, and cried out when his cock kissed her womb. Naruto hunched over her as he rutted within her, and brought the finger that he had used within her before up to her mouth. Tier aware of how much it excited him, traced her tongue around the digit while his cock slid along inside her.

She did manage to exert some control in their lovemaking as she pushed back so that Naruto leaned back into the couch. Now on top, she gripped his knees and rose up almost to the point where his cock would slip out of her before plunging back down to impale herself. Naruto was more than willing to let her take charge as he sat back and enjoyed the sight of her ass raising and falling over his manhood. After several minutes, Tier again changed things up as she moved her hands to rest behind her on his stomach and began grinding her hips down into him. Naruto took the opportunity to free her breasts by pushing the front of her shirt up over them and then began massaging them while tweaking her nipples.

Tier’s head shot back as a shock passed from her tits, down to her spin and jolted her pussy. Which coupled with Naruto beginning to move his hips caused her to raise up just enough to give him room to work, while she tried to maintain the moment between sex and bliss indefinitely. However, such a state was impossible, especially as her core weathered the assault of Naruto’s cock. It sent up a flare of surrender as she exploded into release, just as Naruto buried himself fully within her to flood her depths with his seed.

As she came down to earth, she also collapsed back onto him cooing contently as his still hard cock shifted within her. She looked over her shoulder and began kissing him in appreciation, which quickly grew heated as they prepared for round two. However, they were interrupted as Rangiku called out, “What do we have here?”

However, to Tier’s surprise, rather then it being in relation to the lovemaking that had just taken place between Naruto and her. The door swung open to reveal a kneeling and blushing Cyan who was trying to adjust her clothes to hide the fact that she had been pleasuring herself while watching them. Rangiku looking into the room, and seeing the still connected lovers brightened as she said, “Oh, well that makes sense.”

She then stepped into the room and was followed by Yoruichi and Urd. From the slight blush adorning their cheeks, Tier imagined the three had been drinking some, which they confirmed as Rangiku said, “We came up here looking to see if you wanted to have some fun, Naruto. But, it looks like you beat us to the punch Tier.”

“Tonight, was my night with him,” the former Five tails said in a huff, “just because I wished to spend it reading in his company, does not mean it wasn’t fun.”

Having stripped out of her clothes Rangiku leaned over her sister as she countered, “For him or for you.”

Tier for a moment was conflicted as she admitted that she wasn’t sure, but was put at ease as he said, “Sometimes a quiet night spent in the company of a lover is just what the mind and body needs. Especially, if it is followed up with a night of drinking with you.”

Rangiku pouted as she said, “Are you saying spending time with me is like work?”

Naruto chuckled before replying, “Of course not! But it can be far more exhausting keeping up with you.”

He groaned as Rangiku cupped his balls as she said, “Then I hope you enjoyed your peace and quiet. Because, it’s time to put that recouped stamina to the test.” She then leaned forward pressing her breasts against Tier’s while kissing Naruto over her sister’s shoulder.


Cyan wasn’t sure what to make about what had just happened. She hadn’t meant to catch the show that she had witnessed, but upon peeking into the library knowing it was one of the best places to find Tier, hadn’t been able to look away upon finding her bouncing on her lover’s cock. From there her body had acted of its own accord as she had started fondling her breasts above her clothes before adjusting them to give more direct access to her tits and eventually her pussy. When Rangiku had called out to her, she had accidently bumped into the door exposing herself to Tier and Naruto, and nearly died from mortification. Only to quickly be forgotten as a new show was about to begin.

Cyan felt a desire to escape, and pretend the event never happened. But, found that she couldn’t move, especially as Tier and Naruto were now sitting in the center of the couch. The dark-skinned woman was still facing away from him as she raised and lowered herself on his cock, Cyan found she now had a clear view of the Bijuu’s cunt as it gripped the shaft buried inside it. Rangiku was kneeling to the right of the rutting lovers, with her mouth clamped to Tier’s breast, while her fingers rubbed small circles around the top of the bouncing Bijuu pussy.

A naked Yoruichi joined them on the couch, and although Tier seemed oblivious to Cyan’s presence that changed when she whispered into the blonde woman’s ear. Tier’s eyes locked with Cyan’s but instead of growing alarmed or embarrassed, to the olive-haired woman, it almost seemed to excite her. She noticed that the former Five-Tails seemed to raise herself a little higher each time she rose up Naruto’s cock and she plunged down a little harder with each successive stroke. To Cyan, it seemed to be Tier’s way of showing her what a dirty woman she could be.

Cyan was somewhat taken aback by the display, particularly the lewd way in which she kissed Urd as the silver-haired Eight-Tails leaned over the back of the couch. Yet, in retrospect it made sense to her. Upon being created, she knew that she and her other Fracción, which they thought of themselves as since they were made up of parts of the tails Tier had sacrificed, had placed her on a pedestal. Which while she was sure Tier appreciated, it also meant they weren’t able to really appreciate her as a person. More as an idol that they almost borderline worshipped, and while Cyan was aware of this to a degree. At times, she admitted, she still reverted to the idolized version of Tier that she had.

One that was hard to synchronize with the picture of her tensing as she cried out, “Yes, fill me up with your cum.”

She collapsed back against Naruto, and was lifted off his cock causing a small waterfall of jizz to pour out. Rangiku set Tier down on the couch where she had been kneeling and quickly took a position between Naruto’s legs as she wrapped her tits around his dick. Working them over his rod, she said, “Tier, you made his cock so slick with your juices, his dick is just gliding between my breasts.” She then leaned her chin down to begin sucking it whenever it appeared from between her fun bags.

Cyan noticed she wasn’t alone in watching the show, and looking over found the human that seemed to be Yoruichi’s shadow. She turned her head to study the woman, and felt her eyes grow wide as she was openly massaging her breasts through her clothes. Yoruichi noticed, and facing them spread her legs to say, “Come her Soifon. Help get me ready for my turn.”

The young kunoichi was kneeling before the couch in a flash and happily buried her face between Yoruichi’s thighs. “Mmm, always so eager to please,” Yoruichi purred while she buried her hands in the dark-haired woman’s hair and she rubbed her cunt against her chin.

Cyan felt a sense of jealousy at the human, which she attributed to the closeness that she shared with the Two-Tailed Bijuu that she admired. It wasn’t lost on her that in many ways her relationship with Tier mirrored Soifon’s with Yoruichi. Except, there existed a closeness between Yoruichi and Soifon that was lacking between Tier and her Fracción. It wasn’t just the psychical closeness either, but more of an openness which the two women shared.

Rangiku climbed into Naruto’s lap and she guided his shaft inside her. She cried out as she sank down the kunoichi impaler, and buried his face between her breasts while she took her turn bouncing in his lap. Urd moved to the front of the couch where she knelt before Naruto and Rangiku and began to suck on his balls. But, noticing Tier was returning to the conscious world moved to begin licking the cum which had leaked from her, but she paused to say over her shoulder, “Why don’t you join us Cyan? I’m sure Tier would appreciate if you cleaned her up.”

Cyan wasn’t sure how to respond, and looked towards Tier to find the woman seemed rather embarrassed now. She was about to refuse not wanting to be the cause of Tier’s discomfort, but noticed that the blonde had also adopted a similar position as Yoruichi as if to present a silent invitation. Cyan felt nervous as she approached, especially as she wasn’t sure what to do. But, kneeling before Tier, she opted to focus on the parts that felt good during her own self explorations.

She found the taste rather strange, but not unpleasant yet crew nervous as she began to fear she wasn’t doing a very good job. Mainly, as she wasn’t earning the same reactions Naruto seemed to be capable of getting from her, or Soifon was currently receiving from Yoruichi. Yet, Tier let out a soft moan as she said, “You’re doing fine Cyan. Be more sure of yourself.”

Hearing the former Five-Tail’s words, Cyan realized a part of the problem was her own tentativeness so she began more energetically attacking the Bijuu’s lower lips and clit. Tier’s let out a sharp cry as she buried a hand in Cyan’s hair to guide her to the spots that she wanted focused on. The woman lost herself in enjoying the cream the blonde was leaking, but still was aware enough to realize that Urd had begun to strip her. She felt a little self-conscious at that fact, mainly due to Naruto’s presence, but it was drained away as the hand buried in her hair pulled her up onto the couch where she found Tier’s lips soon pressed against hers.

Her eyes grew wide in shock to find that she was kissing the Bijuu that she idolized, but it only grew more surreal for her as after several moments of bliss. The blonde woman spun her around so that she was sitting on the couch, Tier then dropped down to the floor where she pushed Cyan’s knees into the air to spread her legs, and then buried her face in her snatch. Cyan was mortified as she said, “Lady Tier, don’t, that place is dirty.”

Tier gave a small dismissive snort of amusement as she replied, “No more dirty then mine is,” before resuming her enjoyment of the Fracción snatch. Cyan buried her face in her hands, but couldn’t deny how good it felt, which only grew as she felt a second tongue join in. Peeking between her fingers, she found Urd was also between her thighs and was lapping at her pussy while Tier licked along her thighs. They then shared a kiss, where Urd said, “Mmme, she tastes quite sweet, doesn’t she?”

“Indeed,” Tier replied before relinquishing her spot to position herself over the edge of the couch where she could begin suckling at Cyan’s tits. Feeling the Bijuu’s tongue rolling around her nipple proved too much for Cyan as she came. Her world turned white while she filled Urd’s mouth with her juices, which Tier quickly partook of as she pulled the silver-haired woman into a kiss.

Cyan lost consciousness for a moment as when she came to, she found that Rangiku had shifted on Naruto’s cock to be facing away from him. Both Urd and Tier where now kneeling before the bouncing Bijuu that had been the One-tails and had affixed themselves to her breasts. Cyan found though that her focus was on Naruto, as he gripped Rangiku’s hips while she rode him. She wasn’t sure why, but felt she could understand him somewhat, particularly his feelings for Tier. As such, she didn’t feel a sense of embarrassment as his gaze drifted to her, and he gave her an amused smile as if he couldn’t believe the moment they were enjoying together. Cyan wasn’t sure what in his look prompted her to lean forward and to kiss him. But, as her tongue sought to explore his mouth and came in contact with his, she wondered if it was the fact that he did see her. That while surrounded by women Cyan felt outclassed her in every way, he had taken the time to share a moment with her.

Cyan also found that she could understand why Tier appeared to enjoy kissing Naruto so often as she found herself getting lost in the act. Eventually she pulled back to breath, as well as to let out a moan as Naruto had pulled his hand from Rangiku’s hip to bury it between her legs and had pushed his middle finger inside her. Cyan shimmied her hips as she enjoyed the digit’s probing of her, which she felt tense as Naruto groaned, “Shit, I’m cumming.”

Rangiku cried out as well after slamming down to make sure his cum was deposited deep inside her, She then stood on shaky legs, but was somewhat supported as Tier quickly gripped her butt and then began sucking their lover’s seed out of her. Cyan watched for a moment, and wanting an idea of what Tier was enjoying lowered her face to Naruto cock. He groaned as she swallowed about a third of his shaft, and began rapidly bobbing her head in his lap. She heard him inhale sharply as he said, “Please be mindful of your teeth.”

Cyan moaned her understanding as she moved her mouth over him in a more controlled manner, which wasn’t exactly easy as he added a second finger to his probing of her. She couldn’t deny that she found the flavor rather exquisite which made her realize a lot about what she had enjoyed from tasting Tier’s quim had been the seed Naruto had filled her with.

Cyan heard Urd say plaintively, “Naruto, it’s my turn to receive some of your cum.”

Out of the corner of her eye, Cyan saw the Bijuu born from a piece of the eight-tails kneeling with her face pressed against the floor and her ass up in the air. The dick in her mouth swelled as he said, “I’ll be right there.” Cyan was surprised that she felt disappointed by his reply, but it didn’t last as he added, “But first.” He then pulled his fingers from her to pinch her clit, which caused Cyan to explode into another climax and prompted her to surrender his cock so she could give voice to it.

Naruto took the opportunity to stand and crouch behind Urd, who cried out when he slipped inside her. Cyan had a front row seat as she had collapsed to lay in the spot Naruto had vacated, so watched as his dick pounded the tightly cling cunt of the dark-skinned woman. Her gaze shifted towards Tier and Rangiku who were on the floor nearby and were grinding their pussies against one another, before then focusing on the couple by her head. Although too tired to look, from the moans, she imagined that Yoruichi much like Tier had for her, was now licking Soifon’s cunt. Which proved to be the case as the waifish woman shouted “Lady Yoruichi,” in a manner that made it clear she was climaxing.

Yoruichi then entered her field of view as she stood over Urd so that her butt was facing Naruto. She then bent over as if to touch her toes, and moaned when before even completing the movement she found her lover’s face buried in her backside. Naruto enthusiastically ate her cunt, while his dick churned up Urd’s insides.

Cyan focused on Naruto’s cock as it continued to ream the moaning silver-haired woman he was hunched over. She brought her hand between her legs and rubbing along her slit began to wonder what it would feel like for him to be buried inside her. She moaned as she imagined it would have been like what she felt from his fingers dialed up to eleven. Trying to match his girth, she raised her hips off the couch and buried three fingers inside her. She timed her thrusting fingers to match Naruto’s and couldn’t help feeling disappointed that she probably wasn’t reaching as deeply as he was for Urd.

Needing more she sat up on the couch and still working her fingers in and out, began to use her free hand to massage her breast. She moaned as she began speeding up to match him as he began pumping into Urd even faster. But, she couldn’t match the result he achieved with Urd as she raised her head up to cry out as he stiffened and began injecting his seed into her. It filled Cyan with a curiosity as to what Urd was experiencing as his seed poured into her..

Cyan caught herself desiring that Naruto would spin around and plant his cock inside her. But, almost as if they had choregraphed it, as soon as he pulled out of Urd. Yoruichi spun and leapt into his arms as he stood, and impaled herself on his hard cock. One of the purple-haired woman’s hands caressed his cheek as they kissed lewdly, while Naruto carefully stepped around the collapsed Urd. He turned so that the bouncing woman he was holding faced Cyan and then knelt down to lay Yoruichi on the ground.

He drove his cock viciously into her, and it allowed Cyan to see the utter contentment that appeared on the two-tailed Bijuu’s face every time he was fully inside her. Again, she found that she wondered how it would feel to have Naruto on top of her and hitting places that she never knew existed. Feeling disappointed with her fingers, she withdrew them and her eyes grew wide as Naruto gripped her hip and nearly pulled her off the couch. With her upper half still resting on it, she moaned as he clamped his mouth to her womanhood and his tongue began exploring her depths.

Cyan rested her legs along his shoulders and back as he lapped up the fluids her pussy was producing. Moreover, in greater volume then when she had been pleasuring herself. She stared down her body and found she enjoyed the sight of the handsome man nestled between her thighs. But, Naruto was all business, which was a good thing when that business was giving her pleasure, and in what felt like record time she found herself climaxing, coating his mouth and chin in her release.

She whimpered softly as he moved away, and shared her bounty with Yoruichi who moaned as they began kissing again. Cyan slumped from the couch to land in a heap next to them, and she watched like a puppet that had its strings cut as Yoruichi’s legs wrap around Naruto’s hips. The purple haired woman locked her ankles behind him and then pulled him deep inside her as she let out a loud cry of release.

When she came down, her legs slumped to the ground allowing Naruto to pull free. Cyan wasn’t too surprised to find that his cock was quickly replaced by Soifon’s tongue as she took his place between the dark-skinned woman’s legs. Yoruichi purred as the young woman lavished her womanhood with attention, as is it sought out the cream that Naruto had left behind.

Cyan then focused on Tier as she and Rangiku achieved release. The two women clung to each other while they climaxed before they fell away to lay on the ground and began shivering in post climatic bliss. Naruto took a seat on the couch beside her, as if to survey the carnage. Cyan’s gaze drifted up to him, and to her surprise his cock was still standing erect. Pulling herself up to her knees, she again took him into her mouth and although he groaned in pleasure, stated, “You don’t need to do that, Cyan.”

She let him slip from her lips as she replied, “I want to,” before quickly returning to pleasuring his rod. As she ran her tongue over his shaft, she soon found her space invaded by another face, and upon realizing it was Tier nearly pulled away. However, she realized that was actually probably the opposite of what the Bijuu wanted, and ultimately came to understand why she hadn’t closed the distance between Tier like Soifon had with Yoruichi. It wasn’t because she had respect for the Blonde woman, but because the admiration hadn’t let her see her as a person. Which while she had achieved a minor understanding of that in the past, she had still remained rather demur in her dealings with her. Always relenting in favor to what she believed the former Five-Tails wanted.

Yet, Cyan found she didn’t want to surrender Naruto cock to the Bijuu, and so continued to pleasure it. Tier also tried to, and almost seemed pleased by Cyan’s unwillingness to relinquish her position. This caused the two women to try to muscle each other away while retaining the prime spot before him. Naruto groaned as his dick ended up getting passed between the two women. To Cyan’s surprise when he announced, “I’m going to cum.” Tier quickly pulled back surrendering the coming release to her.

Not sure what to do at first, she quickly capped his cockhead with her mouth just before he erupted. She quickly swallowed her first mouthful, only to find her cheeks began to bulge as she sought to capture the rest. When his spewing cock died down, she let him go with a pop to find Tier still kneeling next to her with a pleased smile. Cyan leaned forward, and kissed the Bijuu, who parted her lips in acceptance of the kiss and the cum it offered.

Eventually the two separated from each other leaving a trail of saliva connecting them until Naruto turned her head towards him to kiss her as well. Cyan found the experience to be far different then the kisses she had enjoyed up to that point as his seemed more aggressive, but he was wholly tender as he pulled back to say, “Thank you Cyan. That was great.” He focused on the other women present as he said, “I for one think it’s time to call it a night.”

Cyan stood and was about to move to collect her clothes, but was stopped by Naruto as he wrapped an arm around her stating, “That can wait for tomorrow.” They then followed in the wake of the group, as they all moved to one of the unclaimed bedrooms with a bed suitable to house them. Cyan’s face grew red as upon getting in the bed, Tier snuggled up behind, her, and then the two of them were wrapped up by Naruto as he whispered something in Tier’s ear.

Listening to the other women getting situated, Cyan felt a sense of contentment at being included. She also found that she was anticipating a day when the ban on Naruto’s fully taking new lovers would come to an end so she could also fully experience the pleasure the other women had. But, more importantly felt she understood what it was that attracted Tier to him, he didn’t see her as a Bijuu, or a source of power. That wasn’t to say he didn’t recognize those things about her, only they didn’t influence his treatment of her. Recognizing a main part of the reason she had placed Tier on a pedestal was because she had considered herself an inferior being to the Bijuu, she could certainly understand the draw of a person who simply saw her as Cyan and cared not for how she came into being.

Tier seemed to know where her thoughts were at as she whispered into her ear, “Now you understand.” She then pulled Cyan tightly against her body and soon fell into a deep sleep. A state of being that Cyan soon mirrored with a happy smile resting on her lips.

Next Chapter: Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher! Part III

Author’s Note: Hello Everyone, and let me thank everyone that has taken the time to review the last few chapters I posted. I hope the wait for this one was worth it. The chapter to me at least feels a bit more lemon centric then has been the standard fare, so I felt that despite being shorter then my usual posts, it was a good place to stop. Not to say the next chapter will be lacking in that department, but if I wrote it out completely I’m thinking this release would be in the 35,000 to 40,000 word range.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy as I was particularly pleased with the Tsunade and Naruto interaction in the beginning. Although, I really do not feel it displayed growth in the sense of his reaction to her offer, I do like to feel it crystalizes why Ero Naruto is a principled character. His statement he made to Koharu all the way back in Chapter 9 still means the same thing now as it did then, but also showcases why he would support Yugito or risk everything to prevent Temari’s from losing her brother. I guess what I mean to say is that it shows he is steady and consistent, plus his words aren’t just things to be said because they sound good in the moment.

So once more, thank you for reading and reviewing. So until next time, take care. Sincerely The Lemon Sage.
Sign up to rate and review this story