Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Keys To Productive online Search Engine Marketing Subject product Composing

by MosesUpchurch89 1 review

Having relevant content is one of the most important things about having a web presence. Relevant content means providing content that is interesting

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2017-02-02 - 307 words

1Ambiance
Having relevant content is one of the most important things about having a web presence. Relevant content means providing content that is interesting and useful to your site users while supporting your company's goals.



One of the most common ways of marketing an e-commerce site would be to use search engine optimization. Jacksonville SEOA Boston SEO company can help you make your website rise through rankings on various search engines. Of course, SEO is not the only way to get the word out about your site. Since doing SEO the right way is a rather time consuming process, you should also employ other methods to market your site in the meantime.


It is amazing that so many site owners and large corporations opt for huge Pay-Per-Click (PPC) budgets in lieu of SEO simply because the SEO process (including pricing) seems foreign and confusing. PPC is usually fairly straightforward from a cost standpoint, or at least it can seem so. Actually, it is a shame that a customer would rather spend more for fewer results (in the long run) simply because the search engine marketing industry as a whole has developed a pricing model that is difficult to understand.

Bing, as a re-launch of MSNs search engine was a good move. Bing has in some ways captured the market again, but the chances of them beating Google for advertising are very low. Microsoft still has to fight to make their way back to the top where they once sat. They also only have 11.3 percent of a share in search engine consumers. It is worthwhile to use some digital marketing with Bing, but not as great as Google.

Free website design software is available at Nvu. SBI is a web hosting site that has website design tools built in. Dreamweaver and Frontpage are more advanced tools that are available.
Sign up to rate and review this story