Categories > Cartoons > Transformers

Flesh And Metal Eater

by Autobot_North 0 reviews

Humans and robot's can't be related. Right? Can a human eat flesh? Can a human eat robotic flesh? Yes. Can they be the next big enemies to robots of all kind? Yes.

Category: Transformers - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2017-02-14 - Updated: 2017-02-16 - 221 words

0Unrated
A female sat down at a computer and started to type.

We found a book at the scene but no owner only blood nothing else, we sent a research team out but nothing was found only the book. The strange thing out of all of this was what was written in the book and drawn in the book. It looked to be robots but colored and fighting as if it all happened as if it was real.

The female sighed she really didn’t understand why she took this job she wanted to be a teacher not a reporter. She didn’t even like talking to others unless kids. The long silence was broken when a loud crash was heard from outside her door. She jumped back and gasped as a young girl stepped through the doorway covered in a blue substance, Her hair was a dark blue and had the familiar crimson red stained on her. The girl looked to only be five or six years old but her eyes had hatred in them. The female screamed as the girl ran towards her a glass shard in her hand, a warm substance covered her chest and upper neck part she fell and collapsed seeing the girl once more and hearing something in the background. Flesh being ripped from bone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story