Categories > Comics > Calvin and Hobbes

Amanda Todd Age 15 Committed Suicide - Why?

by GoodmanGoodman55 0 reviews

Guest Site by: Jordan Blum The Story Of A 15 Year Old Teenage Girl Who Committed Suicide:Last Wednesday a teenage girl named Amanda Todd, 15

Category: Calvin and Hobbes - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-02-15 - 613 words

0Unrated
Guest Site by: Jordan Blum
The Story Of A 15 Year Old Teenage Girl Who Committed Suicide:
Last Wednesday a teenage girl named Amanda Todd, 15 years old, committed suicide after a year long conflict with bullies. Her untimely death is something we all are to blame for. While we were all going about our lives, she was going through hell. Why wasn't something done? Who will be to blame? What could have already been done? What'll we do now?
I view this video and am enraged at all the hate in this world of ours and for what? Why are we so cruel and why can't we all take a minute to feel? Pain does not simply occur. It is the immediate result of activity!
The kids who tormented her for seemingly showing her breasts - Where are they now? Are they proud of the kids? Is this the way they raised them?
When a life is cut down in such cruelty we instantly search for someone to blame. As if to be able to point a finger and say "There is the difficulty. It's them that are behind this".
But in fact, we're all at fault. This society that we create it condemns an innocent child for simply being regular and interested. The issue is with us. With all people!
Where were we?
Those who do the intimidation aren't the only ones which should be penalized. What about those people who are too afraid to take a stand and do what's correct? How about the innumerable people that could step up at any time along the way, but do not? Should we blame the parents and educators whose job it's to educate?
It truly is so simple to blame others. But blame WOn't bring this wonderful child back, nor will it stop future atrocities!
Just what exactly can we do? Just how can we stop this from occurring again? It is occurring today in schools, houses and places of business all around the globe. We all see it, but how many folks can honestly say that we tried to stop it?
I started FKK two years ago because I felt the naturist movement should be more about the people and less about the nudity. For me, the movement should be about teaching people about feelings, emotions, acceptance, understanding and sensitivity. Now more than ever I feel as though there's an impending need to break through.
We're all insecure, scared, anxious and in search of a safe place where we can be who we are. What we say or believe means nothing without action, and it's also our regular actions that explain who we are!
I 'm outraged this lovely soul lived on exactly the same world as me, and yet her piece of earth was hell. I can't help but feel responsible, every time something like this occurs.
Innocence is the essence of humankind and is something which must be cherished and nurtured.
Let's stop judging and start listening, let's do instead of expectation and let us start adopting the items that make us all unique.
Amanda Todd was 15 years old and a target of our own society's preoccupation with sex, the body and our egotism.
Take the time to listen. Take the time to learn. If you see that someone is unhappy, worried or demands company then get up and do something.
Amanda Todd made this clip about a month before she died.
Take Our Survey
Young Naturists And Nudists America FKK
Tags: breasts, intimidating, culture, teens, topless / topfree
Category: Body Image Sites, Cyber Bullying, Communicating and Bullies, Feminism and Women's Issues and Human Rights, Naked News, Social Activism, Social Nudity Sites
Sign up to rate and review this story