Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Kurumi, Konan's LONG LOST SISTER?!

Kurumi, Konan's LONG LOST SISTER?!

by nicoledichosa9 0 reviews

"I see, you came from an entirely different dimension, and you can predict what happens in the future. Am I right, Kurumi chan?" Orochimaru hissed in her ear, making her shiver. She glared at him,...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2017-02-19 - Updated: 2017-02-19 - 1583 words - Complete

-1Boring
-Chapter 2-
Kurumi took Kakashi's hand which is currently offering her some help to stand up. She cluelessly looked around as if she was in a different dimension, she is actually, literally. She tried looking for her sister but there was nothing.
'Where did she go?' She was quite startled, they were both together just a second ago and she just suddenly disappeared in thin air. Again.
"Are you looking for someone?" Kakashi asked, she automatically shook her head 'no'. She was brought to reality and realized that one of her bias is infront of her right now
OMG! I can't believe it!! The Copy cat ninja, Kakashi Hatake is actually here!!
"Kakashi!!" She tackled him to the ground, she found it so exciting. She have million of thoughts running across her mind. Like hanging out with the other genins, strolling the whole village, hit Ichirakus and more but what happened next didn't met her expectations.
She found herself being dragged up to the Hokage's office. Too bad, she thought Kakashi is fun to be with, how did she even forget about his damn observation skills? Way back a few minutes ago, Kakashi saw the hitai-ate she was wearing which she bought all the way from the mundane world. He has never been familiar of her as a resident of Konohagakure or even of the other villages, speaking of the tons of missions he had undergo. How was she this clumsy?
The huge door opened after Kakashi knocked twice, revealing an old man in his white robe sitting in his table with tons of paper atop of it. Now she's certain that those are not the monthly sales of the shop.
"Hokage-sama" Both of them said in unison while in their knees. The two male raised their eyebrows and gave her a weird look. Who the heck is this girl? A sense of d
Sign up to rate and review this story