Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Andrea Moran and the Intricacies of Bestial Politics

Extended Summary

by UnpredictableWitch 0 reviews

Andrea Moran was not an ordinary child. Not even close to be perfectly honest. Even by wizarding standards. So much so that Andrea was convinced she wouldn't be accepted to any decent wizarding sc...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2017-02-21 - Updated: 2017-02-21 - 161 words

0Unrated
Andrea Moran was not an ordinary child. Not even close, to be perfectly honest.

For one thing, she was a witch.

But even other witches and wizards would consider Andrea and her family incredibly odd. For good reason. So, Andrea never expected to be allowed to attend any decent wizarding school on earth, much less Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Parents of other children wouldn't want their children to be trapped in a castle with her.

But she hadn't counted on one thing. Albus Dumbledore. The greatest wizard of the age. He never gave a damn what prejudices other wizards carried. If you had the talent, he would teach you.

And he wanted to teach Andrea.

He gave Andrea a chance she never thought she'd get in her wildest dreams. She was going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She was going to learn magic. She was going to be a fully qualified witch.

If she survived long enough.
Sign up to rate and review this story