Categories > Original > Romance > Bad boys girl

Bad boys girl

by Fawnpanda 0 reviews

Rikki is a normal girl in a normal world, but what happens when that all changes with josh Ryan's.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2017-02-22 - 490 words

0Unrated
Chapter one
Rikki woke up to her alarm blaring. She got out of bed and grabbed her shorts, a tee shirt with black glasses that matched her own, white converse, and her undergarments. She went to take a shower. She straightened her hair afterwards and skipped a step down stairs. She grabbed a fruit bar, said bye to her parents, and walked out to meet up with her best friend, Cleo.

Rikki and Cleo arrived at school and met up with their long time friends, Cameron and Colten. Colten was the nerd, Cameron was the overprotective brother, Cleo was the jock, and rikki was the jock/drama nerd. They chatted until they had to split ways. Cameron and rikki had the same schedules and Colten and Cleo had the same schedules. They only had lunch and free period all together.

Cameron and rikki walked to calculus and sat in the back row. Most of the class filled in when everyone stopped talking. Rikki and Cameron looked up and rikki's eyes looked straight into the forest green eyes. Rikki looked away and blushed a little. Joshua Ryan's, schools bad boy/popular jock. Everyone either loved him or envied him. Rikki always hated him like her friends, but just now felt different. It felt like she was liking him in the bad way. She looked at Cameron and he was giving josh the death glare. Cameron and josh were best friends until they had a strong disagreement last month. Cameron never said why. She talked to Cameron trying to focus on something else. "Excuse me, rikki is it?" Said a deep luring voice. Josh. She looked at him and stared into his deep green eyes. You could just fall into them. She stayed there until the bell rung.

Lunch (rikkis POV)
I ended up having all my classes with josh so far. He left me alone for most of it. Calculus was weird though. I felt this need to touch him. I walked into lunch and met with my friends. We sat down and we're talking when the lunch room fell quiet. I could feel that it was josh. I don't know why but I have a connection with him. I looked over to see him coming my way. "Umm, rikki could we talk please. I wanna tell you something." Suddenly I heard a slam. I turned to see Cameron storming out the room. I don't know what's his problem, but I hate it. "Sure." Is all I said. Cleo and Colten said it was ok so I went. We walked out the court yard and her grabbed my shoulders. "Rikki, do you feel a connection with me?" He said. "Umm, I know it's weird, but yes I do." He stared into my soul and I swear I saw his eyes turn a dark yellow. He looked away and I backed up. Little did I know, my eyes did the same thing.........
Sign up to rate and review this story