Categories > Original > Romance > Bad boys girl

Chapter 4

by Fawnpanda 0 reviews

Wake up

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2017-02-23 - 352 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3(rikki's POV)


I woke up inside of a room that I didn't recognize. My head was pounding furiously and it felt like it was gonna explode. I got out of the dark blue bed and walked across the hard wood floors to the oak door. I pulled the knob and then pulled it to open it. It opened and I scanned the dark halls. I turned left to where I could see a dim light. The hallways looked lighter then usual when I walked out.

I was walking for 5 minutes when I found a kitchen and living room. I walking in the turquoise kitchen to see a women around 49 in the kitchen. "Um hi, where am I?" I asked. She looked up and then her face looked weird. It looked like she was thinking rally hard. Suddenly I heard the thumping footsteps against the dark hard wood steps. "Rikki you woke up! How do you feel? Are you ok? How did you sleep?" Josh bombarded me with questions as he came close to me. He was right in front of me. "Um I'm ok, where am I exactly?" He has a happy then sad facial expression. He was opening his mouth when I heard a very familiar voice, or should I say voices." Rikki honey, I heard your here. Well since your here now, I should tell you something."" Hey rikkis it's Cleo!!" Said both my parents and Cleo at the same time. I wonder what my parents have to say. Maybe it's about how they always leave on tuesdays and Thursday's in the middle of the night. Maybe they are in a secret group. Maybe I'm included." Hey mom, dad, Cleo. I'm ok and I'm sort of scared about what your gonna tell me.... all is the sudden, josh puts his arm around me and I feel this crucial pain in my body again.

I feel my bones snapping and my body putting its self together, but in a different way. I feel myself getting bigger. I cry out in pain as I lay there. Why aren't they helping me?
Sign up to rate and review this story