Categories > Original > Romance

The Prince Is Dead

by Laru 0 reviews

This is the homosexual version of my story The Prince Is Dead that is currently on Wattpad. I'm pretty new to this site. Ah! And this is ongoing.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-02-23 - 937 words

0Unrated
“Dude, I don’t think you understand how serious this is, you just KO-ed the Prince!”

-

“We can’t just keep him here!” I shifted under the covers, squeezing my eyes shut once more before sitting up. I ran my fingers through my hair let out a yawn.

“Who says we can’t?” My eyes flickered open, my vision blurry. I reached for my glasses but they weren’t there, and neither was my nightstand.

“The law, Jason! The. Law!” I stood from the bed and blindly stumbled across the room, then fell face first into what seemed like a door. Everything got quiet.

“He’s awake.” One of them whispered.

“Yeah, no dip.” The second sounded more feminine, a lady maybe. I stood and rubbed my nose, then heard a door open across the room. I spun around, suddenly aware of what was happening.

I’ve been kidnapped.

-
“Don’t touch me you filthy peasant, I’ll catch the plague or something-,” I snapped, inching away from the large man. His eye twitched, he turned to me.

“What did’ya say, runt?” He growled, finishing his pint of the black stuff. I shrunk down, but didn’t move.

“Foolish men such as yourself outta be locked up for good.” I spouted. He stood from his stool and shoved me backwards; I stumbled but kept my ground. I wasn’t about to let some idjit cross me. I swung my fist; he caught it and twisted it behind my back. All eyes were on us, and I knew this wouldn’t end well.

“Bollocks.” I mumbled.
-----

“St-Stay back!” I warned, “I’ll call the guards!” I reached into my pocket, where my phone usually stays. Surprise, surprise, it wasn’t there. I tensed, my stomach dropped.

“Chill out, we aren’t gonna hurt you, li’l dude.” The lady held her hands up while stepping forwards, the boy stayed farther away.

“Where are my glasses?” I hissed, looking around for some sort of dresser to search. Nothing. I squinted, attempting to focus my vision on the girl; she was holding the pair of spectacles in her hands. I hastily snatched them, wiped the lenses, and pressed them on my face. Now I could see my captors, and I was quite surprised.

They weren’t old, or poor looking. They looked rather young, and were dressed quite well, maybe middle class, but why did they kidnap me? I understand that I am a form of Royalty but if they were going to kidnap someone in the first place should they not shoot higher? Like the King? The Queen? I wouldn’t wish this upon my family, but why me? I pursed my lips, and then scanned the room. There weren’t any windows- I was in a basement.

“Bring me home, bring me home now. That is an order!” I bellowed, balling my hands into fist. The female bit her lip as she glanced at the male. I watched as they spoke through simple movements. I sighed in frustration.

“We can’t…” The male told me.

“Why?” I demanded, tensing slightly.

“The Kingdom is mourning your death.”

“What? My death? I’m not dead!” I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.”

“They believe you were burned alive in the forest fire, your ‘remains’ weren’t recovered.”

This is absolutely unbelievable. My family, as well as my kingdom, thinks I’m deceased. Yet I’m standing here, alive and well. Anger bubbled up inside me, I let it loose without a second beat.

“You useless peasants! Why am I even here? How did I get here? Where am I?” I shouted vulgarities and questions until I managed to calm down a couple moments later.

“Jason punched you in the face, you passed out. He brought you here because he didn’t want to get charged for assault of a person who holds a Royal status. We’re in his basement, a couple cities away from the kingdom.” She explained, though she was rather nonchalant about the whole situation. I glared at Jason.

“You know, I could have you executed.” I stated, folding my arms. I wouldn’t really; it was just a threat to scare them into freeing me. It didn’t work.

“More of a reason to keep you here.” He countered. I glanced at the wall behind him. He wasn’t incorrect, but he also didn’t think this through. I will escape and he will be sent to the dungeon.


-

I hate it here. It’s always cold, the walls aren’t decorated, they won’t let me have my phone, and to top it off, neither of them can cook. I’m scared- I’m very scared. What are they going to do to me? Torture, slavery- that’s all I can bare to think at the moment. Neither of them seemed concerned either. Speaking of which, I don’t even know the females’ name. It’s not like I care anyway, I’m not going to befriend her.

I pressed my glasses up on my face, then flinched when a sudden surge of pain shot through my nose. So that’s where he hit me. It hurt. I stood from the bed once more and traveled to the door where they came in, I went to open it but- like one would expect- it was locked. I huffed and crossed the room to attempt opening the other door. It was unlocked, but sadly it was just a bathroom.

I’m not getting out of here anytime soon- am I?
Sign up to rate and review this story