Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 28 Angel From Hell

by orieo82 0 reviews

An Angel from hell is haunting KND dreams

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Humor - Characters: Fanny,Nigel - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2017-02-25 - Updated: 2017-02-27 - 2817 words

0Unrated
Rachel cackled dragging Nigel to a spa in the orphanage where animals worked their claws and paws to the bone for humans.
Rachel(Holding Nigel close) I-always-wanted-a-sister-to-have-a-spa-day-with-I-mean-my-mom-is-just-soooooooo-stressed-out-during-spa-days.
Nigel(Scratching Rachel) Hahhhhhhhhhhh I made you bleed.
Rachel(Giggling) You know if you weren't going to me Fanny would have a field day with your feistieness.
Rachel walked up to a mud bath throwing Nigel in one and she took the other sneering knowing Nigel couldn't resist being a Mckenzie soon enough.
Nigel(Climbing out) Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe I should skip this I mean the lion PJ's are getting all dirty.
Rachel(Grabbing Nigel) Sooooooooooooooo those footies have gotten dirty so many times. in fact mud just might be an improvement.
Rachel threw Nigel back in and got in with him holding him down.
Rachel(Sighing happily) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just let the mud get into those crevices in the PJ's and mold making them dirtier I mean like a fine wine they get better with age.
Nigel(Squirming) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-they-itch-like-crazy.
Rachel(Counting on her fingers) Yep ticks, fleas, roaches, palmetto bugs, mosquitoes, itching powder put in by you, non washing, no fabric softener, and grass will do that to them.
Nigel was itching like crazy as Fanny walked up caged boy after caged boy behind her.
Fanny(eyes gleaming with evil) Boys welcome to Zootopia where anyone can be anything and as long as you're an animal are left alone.
Boy #1(Gulping) But we're not animals we're humans.
Fanny(Pinching Boy # 1's cheeks) Exactly John and with that comes the one and only Jewel and Judy Hopps to pass judgement on you.
Judy and Jewel hopped up Agnes staring hungrily at the caged boys.
Judy(Looking at a clipboard) John Kennedy is there a John Kennedy here?
John raised his hand as Judy and Jewel hopped up to his cage inspecting him.
Judy(Grabbing the cage) Agnes can have the rest John, Jewel, and I have things that need discussing.
Agnes laughed evilly lying across all the cages making eye contact with all the boys.
Agnes(Eyes dancing evilly) Luckily two of you are safe to be me in human form and become a companion to me preferably a boy companion because I do get animal urges.
All the boys gulped as Agnes slinked across all the cages inspecting every boy she saw.
Agnes: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm which two is it going to be?
Judy(Throwing John to the other boys) Wrong John we're looking for another one that I bet isn't here.
Jewel(Jumping onto the cages) Goody can I play stalk the prey too?
Agnes(Looking at Jewel) Sure but I'm not stalking I'm looking for a boy to become me in human form and a boy companion.
Jewel(Lying across the cages) I'd like a boy companion too.
Agnes(Sneering) Good luck boys she's the clingy type you know always hugging, kissing, snuggling, and lying in bed with you.
The boys shivered as Agnes' eyes fell on John and noticed he was wearing an all Agnes Wilde Ensemble from Kohl's.
Agnes(Pouncing onto John's cage) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm you're my size, my height, my weight, you have my fashion sense, and the rest well I bet you dollars to diamonds you have that too.
John(Looking down at himself) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa I guess we are the same size Aggie. So does that mean I'm you in human form?
Agnes picked the lock to John's cage nodding as he gently stepped out and she zapped him with colorful lightning shrinking him as he grew into a striped shirt, blue coveralls, white sneakers, yellow socks, a red hair elastic holding his hair into a ponytail, and a big white unicorn clutched against his chest.
Agnes: Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Agnes Wilde human form nowwwwwwwwww Aggie who should I chose as a boy companion?
John as Agnes got on all fours sniffing each boy and he stopped at David Jameson's cage taking a long whiff and giggling.
John(Pointing at David) This one he's really good smelling and I bet you have penned up agression for him Lion form of me.
Agnes stalked up to David a sneer on her face as John noticed Nigel and Rachel and giggled with Rachel cackling evilly.
John(Taking his clothes off) Room for one more?
Rachel(Sneering) Always it seems Mr. Uno thinks it's easy to deny his Mckenzie urges Aggie.
John(Giggling) Rachel will get you eventually she always gets what she wants and she taught me to do the same.
Agnes(Licking her lips) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM human me was right David you do smell extra good.
John(Stretching out) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I haven't aired my body out in so long.
Rachel(Plugging her nose) Uh huhhhhhhhhhhhh but I bet those lion footies smell worse.
John(Sniffing) Blechhhhhhhhhhhh yea but they've been around longer too.
Rachel(Beaming) And in walks the Wilde clan.
Margo, Edith, and Lucy walked up seeing the boys caged up.
Lucy: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Edie which was the boy that made fun of your clothes?
Edith walked up to a cage and pointed him out as the boy gulped and Edith cracked her knuckles.
Edith: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what to do with you. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I know I'm starting Junior High and so are you as my age and in all my classes.
Boy(Gulping) Wait Margo and I played this game.
Edith(Nodding) And you came this close to dating her.
Edith made a motion with her index and thumb finger indicating how close the boy and Margo was to dating each other.
Boy: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa only because she's as damaged as me, her hair smells of Strawberries, and her body smells of Watermelon.
Edith(Producing a basket) Luckily Marge she let's me call her that now and I are tight and she hooked me up with a Welcome To Middle School basket.
The boy was Breckin Lars and Edith sneered knowing she had him right where she wanted him.
Edith(Throwing him her backpack) The deals changed seeing Margo was smart unfortunately I'm not but that's why I have you.
Breckin(Leafing through papers) This is child's play I'll have this done in an hour hour and a half tops.
Edith(Kissing Breckin's lips) Great I'll get ready for the start of year dance.
Breckin(Spreading papers in front of him) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm why couldn't she take harder classes?
John(Bouncing around the mud bath) Scooping up the field mice and BOPPING THEM ON THE HEAD YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John as Agnes human form giggled bopping Nigel on the head as Rachel sneered knowing Nigel couldn't take being a boy for much longer.
Rachel: Nigel I think you should just embrace that inner Mckenzie in you and then as sister's we'll share the whole day together.
John(Hopping out) Ickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this mud is alllllllllllllllll over me and it's not much fun relaxing in a mudbath.
Edith(Hopping up to Breckin) Nowwwwwwwwwwwww let's see how we did.
Edith looked through the papers and sneered taking credit for Breckin's work a pink satin dress trailing on the ground.
Breckin: Sooooooooooooooooo I'm off the hook?
Edith(Sneering) Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh no you're my boyfriend and in Junior High with me now.
Breckin: Great just great so now I'm hooked onto another Wilde?
Edith opened Breckin's cage and grabbed him lifting him to her lips.
Edith: That's right and you also get to deal with the clingy Wilde Child of the bunch.
Margo(Skipping up to Edith) Soooooooooo Breckin I bet I'm looking pretty good to you now.
Breckin: Actually I think Edith wears this dress like it's her job.
Margo(Giggling) Yea but now you and her have to go through Junior High all over again together.
Brecking(Shrugging) It's a small price to pay to date the clingy girl of the Wilde bunch.
Judy(Hopping up) Soooooooooo whoever doesn't have a life, a master, a girlfriend, or parents will be orphans in the Judy Hopps 1st national Orphanage for strays, castaways, and not wanteds.
The boys all shrieked getting to the front of their cages hoping Edith, Margo, Agnes, Agnes human form, or Lucy would chose them.
Edith(Snuggling Breckin close) Let's get you dressed for a night of dancing Breckin then we can make out and make sure every girl knows you're taken.
Agnes(growling at David) Nowwwwwwwwwwww let's make babies Honey Cutie Pie.
David was pinned to the floor as Agnes clipped some of her mane and it got on him turning him into a lion instantly and she held him in her mouth walking him to a secret room that was hers.
Judy: Breckin, David, and Nigel sooooooooo who's going to get chosen next?
Margo peeked her blue eyes into every cage until she found a boy she knew well.
Margo(Beaming) Calvinnnnnnnnnnn heyyyyyyyy sooooooo getting Rosalyn fired was fun and making me your new sitter was better.
Calvin(Shoving a stuffed tiger up to the cage) Hobbes attack, attack, attack this is Rosalyn's replacement.
Margo(Grabbing Calvin) MMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMM and you know what all clients do when they get babysitters?
Calvin(Smiling innocently) Eat pizza and play board games?
Margo(Kissing Calvin's lips) Nope and nope the clients grow crushes on their sitters sooooooooo lots of luck with that Stupendous Man.
Judy: Aaaaaaaaannnnnnddddddddd Calvin's down so who's next gentlemen and ladies?
John cackled walking in front of all the cages until he found a boy trying to dig a hole in the wall.
John(Grabbing the boy) Wellllllllll what do you know Richie Compton and as it looks you've got a pretty good sized hole there.
Richie(Squirming) Heyyyyyyyyyyyy let me go Gagness Mild.
John(Smiling) That nickname never gets old and I do love it sooooooooooo. But it's time you learned what bullying a Wilde gets you.
Richie got lost in Agnes Human Form's eyes as he shrank and John cackled towering over him.
John(Grabbing Richie's underwear) Time for you to feel what you do to everybody else Richie. SSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOTTT
John launched Richie into the mudbath where Nigel as Rachel ordered him to do embraced his inner Mckenzie and became Rachel Mckenzie age three.
Nigel(Shaking himself off) IIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK WATCH IT PINT SIZED BULLY BAITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Richie(Gulping and backing off) Sorry my bad Mrs. Mckenzie I'll be going now.
John(Pinning Richie to the ground) I have wrestling moves just like you did back in our day.
Richie(Grunting) Owwwwwwwwwwwww yea but I never hurt you this much.
John: Yes you did I had a broken arm, leg, and black eyes because of you and now it's my turn to be the bully.
Richie groaned as John drooled all over him a sneer across his face.
John: See you did all this to me now you have to deal with Agnes Wilde or as you call me Gagnes Mild in your dreams and reality.
Nigel: Ickkkkkkkkkkkkkk mud all over me this is so unladylike.
Rachel(Pointing at Richie) Yea and he's the one that did it.
Nigel grumbled taking a towel and wiping himself off then stomping up to John and Richie.
Nigel(Grabbing Richie's arms) Time for you to learn how to play nice bully bait.
John(Walking off) My work here is done.
Judy(Counting) John, Richie, David, Breckin, Calvin, and Nigel. Who's joing the girls/I have a girlfriend club next?
Lucy inspected the cages and she found a very weak boy and she sneered grabbing the cage and shaking the boy out.
Boy(Getting into a fighting stance) I warn you I'm a black belt in Karate.
Lucy(Grabbing the boy) And I'm a blackbelt in Karate, Thai Kwan Doe, Thai Chi, and Mominese.
The boy shrieked as Lucy grew into a giant carrying him to a room she only took the weakest souls with John giggling.
John: Looks like Rachel and mama have who they want and the question is who will become a girl first?
John as human Agnes cackled evilly as both Nigel and Edwin Carlson the boy Lucy chose screamed in fear.
NIGEL'S DEMISE
Rachel seeing a little of herself in Nigel giggled as Richie was bound by Girl Scout sashes struggling.
Rachel: Well, well, well looks like we have two boys here and one with a little girl wrestling inside of him.
Nigel(Weak) Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't you just take Richie?
Rachel(Beaming evilly) Nope see I know more about you then Richie Nigel. I know your weakness', your quirks everything that makes you you.
Nigel moaned as Rachel walked up to him tapping her high topped feet in anger.
Rachel: You should be grateful Nigel I mean KND agents would kill to be in your position and here you are fighing it because you think being a girl and SLIT is a bad thing.
Nigel(Weak) SLIT-what-the-hell-is-SLIT?
Rachel: Surpreme Leader In Training you twit. Once you become SLIT things are going to change on Moonbase Nigey.
Nigel screeched in pain as Rachel giggled evilly seeing his finger and toes become sparkly and multicolor her signature look as a little girl.
Rachel: Looks like young, bossy, three year old me is looking to make another appearance Nigey.
Nigel winced as his fingers and toes grew smaller and Rachel sneered grabbing him and giggling demonically knowing soon Nigel would be just another pretty face.
Rachel(Sneering) Seeeeeeeeee Nigey I always get what I want whether that be you as my boyfriend or you as my little sister.
Nigel(Weak) Another-boy-will-come-along-and-beat-your-head-in-Princess-Bossypants.
Rachel(Snuggling Nigel) Awwwwwwwwwwww I'm counting on it.
Richie(Trying to bite through the sashes) They-just-keep-fixing-themselves-after-every-rip-and-blech-they-taste-disgusting.
Rachel(Walking up to him) Just because we're called Brownies and sell cookies doesn't mean our uniforms are tasty treats.
Richie had a mouthful of sash in his mouth and swallowed them whole just to see them reappear on him.
Rachel(Shrugging) Or it could be all control of your nightmares and dreams belong to little old moi HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richie screamed as his stomach bulged the sash's stretching to his new weight.
Rachel(Walking up to Nigel) Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww let's get you to become a Mckenzie Honey Bunny.
Nigel shrieked as Rachel squinted her eyes closed and he shrank his butt, stomach, head, ears, eyes, and body becoming three year old Rachel's.
Rachel(Beaming) Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now let's get you embracing those girlie urges Honeybunches.
Richie(Struggling) Nigellllllllllll nooooooooooo you came this far just resist her.
Rachel guffawed wiggling her toes and a sash spread iteself over Richie's mouth as Rachel cackled triumphantly and walked up to Richie.
Rachel(Pinching Richie's cheeks) Awwwwwwwwww you are so cute he can't fight for long he's losing his grip and I won't have a cheering section egging him on.
Nigel groaned as he grew blonde hair, blue eyes, designer clothes, white high tops, and the lion footies were in a Poppy The Troll backpack on his back.
Rachel(Kissing Richie's nose) Now time for you to face the wrath of Angelica Mckenzie Angel for short and her ability to make any boy hate sleeping or staying awake. HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nigel(Sneering) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy my first kill.
Rachel(Walking around Richie) See she like me longs for bloodlust and Angel the first is the most memorable.
Nigel(Slinking up to Richie) Hmmmmmmmmmmm what to do with you? What,what,what,what,what?
Rachel: Welllllllllll you don't have enough Poppy The Troll stuffed animals so how about that?
Richie shook his head no as both Mckenzie's grinned nodding.
Nigel(Giggling) First that tanned skin will have to be pink and so will that jet black hair you big bully.
Nigel grabbed Richie's arm giving him an indian sunburn coloring his skin pink when he gave him a noogie coloring his hair pink.
Nigel(Beaming) See I use bullying tools to make whatever I want and that includes stuffed animals.
Rachel(Giggling) Just like me at her age isn't she sweet?
Nigel ripped Richie's clothes as he grew white underwear, a blue dress, and a green hair piece with blue flowers around it.
Nigel(Smiling) Almost complete bully boy. I just have to make you plushy, softy, and big around the tummy perfect for snuggling, hugging, and watching Trolls over and over with me.
Nigel forced sash down Richie's throat then he pummeled his stomach making it so big Richie would have no way to run.
Richie(Weak) You-won't-take-all-of-us-Mckenzie-your-not-a-bully-like-the-rest-of-us.
Nigel(Beaming) You're right I'm not a bully like you I'm a one of a kind bully a bully that can change people into what they want. Now come on Poppy Trolls awaits.
Richie's soul a white life force screamed as it went into Nigel's stomach and he sneered a face of Richie appearing on his stomach.
Nigel(Patting his stomach and belching) That was just an appetizer.
Nigel cuddled Poppy and sat in front of a TV in his new room Trolls playing as he snuggled Poppy and they watched her adventure together.
Well that's it for now.
Sign up to rate and review this story