Categories > TV > Xena: Warrior Princess > Pebbles

K.O.

by ukeueue 1 review

If Ancient Greece had arcades, you *know* this would happen.

Category: Xena: Warrior Princess - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Ares, Xena - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 187 words - Complete

0Unrated
28. K.O.
6 June 2006
X/A-ish

"Whoo!" Ares' hands shot up into the air. "Total wipeout! That's what you get when you go up against the god of /war/!"

A single eyebrow arched. "That was the first time you won in the past four hours, Ares."

He scoffed. "Your lucky button-mashing is no match against my strategic superiority."

"My 'lucky button-mashing' produced special attacks that whipped your ass at a rate significantly higher than chance."

"It didn't save you from my deadly Gou Shoryuken."

"That was completely a lucky shot on your end. You just happened to be standing in the right spot while I was switching."

"You wanna test that theory?"

Their noses were inches apart when someone cleared his throat loudly.

A stick-thin kid pushed his glasses further up his nose and gestured pointedly at the machine. "Other people are waiting to play too, you know."

Xena muttered an apology and backed away.

They watched the kid and his friends cluster around the machine and fight over who gets the 'hot chick.'

Ares tilted his head to look at her. "Mortal Kombat?" he said.

"You're on."
Sign up to rate and review this story