Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Searching 4 Al

Prologue: Mission Gone Bad

by panda_1418 0 reviews

Scarlett gets an episode, so why not Al?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 261 words

0Unrated
This night gave the term "stormy seas" a new meaning. Gusts howled through the air. Rain splashed down cruelly hard. Wind and waves battered the tops of the surfaced submarines. The one from the Academy, and the one belonging to the endangered animal poachers. On the top of the poachers sub, a fight was ending.

Julius kicked the last criminal to the ground as Al and Scarlett climbed out of the Academy submarine. Delilah was moving the last of the animals on deck, so they could transport them into the Academy's vessel. Al was smiling, even though his face was being attacked by raindrops.

"Great job, kiddos!" he congratulated.

As Al went to ramble on about their success, no one noticed one of the poachers stir. His eyes opened one at a time, only to shut as water splashed them. The poacher got slowly to his knees and rubbed the salt water from his eyes. It was all over; he had been caught. He would go back to jail, a place he never wanted to go again. If he jumped overboard, those spies would never feel pity of him. He needed to make them pay ... but how?

And then he spotted Al.

Those two spies looked at the man in the drenched green bathrobe with a loving admiration, like he was there father. That was it. He was it. The green robed man was the sure-fire way to get to the spies.

The poacher got to his feet and charged. He cannoned into Al, knocking them both into the raging waters.
Sign up to rate and review this story