Categories > Original > Romance

My Life with Bangtan

by Dreamer-sk-01 0 reviews

When you're a stranger at the other part of the globe, and you met your one and only kpop idol group, but yet you couldn't recognize them because you're drunk, how will you react the next day? Life...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-04-05 - 1371 words

1Original
chapter 1 :
After more than 24hours in the plane, yeah, right now i am standing at Incheon airport (seoul) and i still can't believe my eyes, my heart is pounding so hard that it can brust from its place anytime, i am happy, excited {OH MY GOD} no words can describe what i am feeling right now.

I turned around and around,i am in paradise, yeah i have been dreaming of coming to korea for 10 years now.

{What should i do? and where should i go ? are not really important matters to me now but i have to move on from the airport after all} Fortunatly i studied korean the past few years so let's say that i am pretty good at it, I got out of the airport and grabbed a taxi " ahjussi,Kimchi guest house in Hongdae please". i looked through the window while he was driving i was amazed by the views, the highbuilding and everything, i was fascinated me even the air i am breathing now { yes i am in seoul and yes i am realising my dream}

by the way, i think i forget to introduce myself, My name is Hendy and i am22 years old, I just graduated from college and my dream was to come to South korea for 10 years now { i think i aleardy said this one}and here i am standing in this land. but coming here wasn't as easy as you might think, a lot of things happened in my life and made the biggest sacriface in my life, i will tell you everything later because for now i want to enjoy this journey without thinking about anything.

I aleardy reserved a single room in a guesthouse so i just took the key from the reception and headed to my room, the ahjumma working in the reception was so nice, she even said i was pretty but i know that it only mean you're so different, i come from north africa, more precisly from Tunisia, the meditarrean pearl.

I have long wavy dark blond hair more like clair brown and also one more difference i have two different color in my eyes one brown and one green, but i am used to put a brown lense on it because i hate it when people stare a lot and call me strange ,my lashes are long and that have always enchanted my friends. i don't really use make up but i was always try to wear a smile in my face, i think it's the prettiest think a woman can wear.

I opened my room's door and it was so spacious for such a small price, i just put my lugages and went out heading to my dream, when the lady called me " Annyeong little girl, before going will you come with me, i want to give you the plan for the week and talk to you about our reglements," i nodded and went after her, after 30 minuts of talk and laughter, i got out bowing to her, i was really happy because she was so nice to me { even if she was not i will still be happy, nothing can break this mood } and then i remembered i have to call my parents, i take a look a the time and it was 10 in the morning, my parents will surely be at sleep by know it was 2 am there , i declined the idea of calling and just left her a message.



(My outfit of the day after changing in the guest house)

It's time to discover this magnificient country , here i am walking and looking around in hongdae, make up store, clothes store, kpop stores and most importantly food something i was really impatient to taste .. I wanted to try kimchi and tuppoki .. and soon i found myself in a cozy restaurant. "AHJUMMA, Kimchi jussayo" after 10 minutes my first korean dish was just in front of me eyes and i can feel my mouth watering and before knowing it i aleardy finished my second serving of meat and kimchi.
It was so tasty next it's time to buy BTS album and gadget {typical of an ARMY right? especially when you live in country when shipping fees are higher as fuck } , it was something in "my list to do".
I bought a lot and a lot of things and here i am going back ti my room. While entering i bowed to the lady and gone to my room.
A fast shower was needed and next my bed who's been calling for me since morning but of course sometimes you should ignore it. I was really tired after thoses hours of traveling ,shopping and looking around, i can't feel my feet anymore . Without thinking a lot tMorphey took me in and i am no longer part of this world.

A noise was coming from the door, i slowly opened my eyes and then i heard a young lady calling for me "yeah come in, it's open"
A beautiful young lady with dress and black wavy hair, she surely is younger than me popped from behind the door looking so anxious: " UNNI we were really worried about it's been 18 hours and you didn't come neither for breakfast nor lunch you didn't make a sound and it's almost time for your shift too"

"- What ? Hell no, what time is it ?" Frustrated i jumped out of the bed

"-Hendi it's 4 pm, don't tell me you were sleeping all the time"

-"owww~~ I was so tired yesterday when i slept but i didn't thought it will be this much, anyway thank you for waking me up, i am going to help ahjumma, see you later"

-Unni eat first and then go by the way my name is mina, kang mina

-Nice to meet you I am Hendi, Thank you.
I runned to the kitchen to help them with cooking and everything, ah yeah i forget to tell you in this guest house if you work two hours per day you can eat for free and have a room for half price and that's what i needed when i planned to come.
After 2 hours of work, i am now free to enjoy hongdae night club. I go straight to my room changed into some black leather jacket and black shorts with only my red converse and a white t-shirt. {you know who's outfit is that right?}
When i was going out, Mina called for me, i went to her and she offred me a ticket,
-Mina~~ what is that for ?!
-i saw posters of BTS all over your beds and floor and i thought you maybe would like to go with me tomorrow for the fanmeeting, so take it and don't worry, i will go with you, i bought two for me and my friend but she cwill not be able to go and the truth is i don't want it to go to waste, i can maybe your only chance , i heard from aunt you will be here only for a month"
"- are you serious ? You're giving me this ? I must be dreaming like always" i pinched my cheeks and it hurts
"-Unni you're not dreaming and we are going tomorrow to the fan meeting"
"-Yeeeeeeeyyyy "that s all i managed to say before starting to cry i was so happy that i couldn't control my emotions anymore.

I thanked her a lot and took my bag and went out even though i invited her to come with me she told me she still have some works to do and she can't and we promised each other to go together next time.

My mom always taught me that we don't know where life will take us and in that moments i didn't think that something unexpected was going to happen to me. i don't know if i should call it a blessing or a lesson. so let's discover

AN//

Wanna know wait for it you will really enjoy it :p thank you for reading my story i am sorry if you find it not really cool but it's really something i do for the first time so bear with my mistakes sorry guys
Sign up to rate and review this story