Categories > TV > Supernatural > The Gaurdian

The Gaurdian

by CodeyaVisonchaser 0 reviews

A woman, without memory awakes in darkness and finds herself endangered by her apparent captor.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-04-14 - Updated: 2017-04-18 - 819 words

0Unrated
It was dark. That's the first thing I remember. Though the dark was pure, strong, and complete. It was nearly impossible to tell that I opened my eyes at all, save for the physical feeling that accompanies moving eyelids.

The dark was confining, perfectly obscuring the room from my view. I crawled forward hesitantly unsure of where I was going or what I was going to. I soon came to realize I was encaged, as I felt nothing but solid bars surrounding me, cool metal joining them above my head. To say I was confused would be an understatement, I didn't know my name, where I was, how I got here, or why I was caged.

I heard sharp foot steps sounding off of what seemed to be stone. I moved to the center of my small space afraid of what I would be facing. There was a moment of silence before I was slammed into the bars by an invisible force and, by the sounds of the cries around me, I wasn't the only one.

     "Hello snowdrops." The voice was deep, dangerous, and sadistic. "I have something very special planned for you today Evan." I moved away from the voice in fear. The chance that my name was Evan was very low, as it wasn't a common female name but weirder thing have happened. Fortunately for me my name isn't Evan. I heard the creaking of a cage being opened followed by a painstaking cry that gradually faded away from me. The following sounds of sobs convinced me that I was not the only one left in this room.

"Hey," My voice was dry, and barley sounded. I desperately tried to make it sound strong for the others, but that seemed to be physically impossible at the moment. I was thirsty, really, truly thirsty. "Hey!" I tried again a little louder this time.

To my surprise and relief someone answered me, though her voice was cold and full of contempt and defeat. "What?"

"Where are we?"

"No one knows. We remember nothing." The voice appeared to be coming from my right. "The only thing we're certain of is that no one gets out of here, and you're officially the latest member of his collection."

"Who is he?" My voice started to grow stronger with use.

The response was agitated. "He is a sadistic, homicidal, maniac who seems to have no name."

"Why---"

"Look, I already told you we know nothing, about him, ourselves, or this place, okay?"

I didn't grace that particular statement with any sort of reply. There was a momentary silence before someone new spoke up. He sounded young, as in young teen, young. "Everyone who remembers anything is killed before they can tell us anything."

"So, if I don't know your name, how am I supposed to address you?" I knew this may not have be the time to be taking names. Yet, due to the fact that I couldn't think of any useful questions this was the only productive question I could think of.

There was silence than a reply that was strong and clear. "Call me Oppress, it pretty much fits my life."

The female from earlier spoke. "Than I will be Persecute, such a dark name seems fitting in this place, and you, newcomer? How will we address you?"

I stopped for a moment. "Call me Hope, because I seem to be the only one here with any."

"Than you are a fool." Persecute's voice was sharp and laced in annoyance.

"How many others are there?" I asked

"With us? About thirteen." Persecute paused and sorrow coded her voice. "There used to be over fifty, but than he got angry. Thus the new recruits, such as yourself."

"And for your sake," Oppress stated sadly "I hope you can sing, because your were brought here to replace his 'little bird.'"

My stomach dropped, was that why I was here? Because I happened to be able to sing? I heard a sickly laugh combine with cries of mercy as 'Evan' was brought back to the room. "Listen carefully Snowdrops, what's about to be done is essential. See Evan here was starting to remember and we can't have that. So, as result..." I heard a gurgled cry and the once endless pleas of Evan had stopped abruptly. I stiffened and felt a tear spill over my eyes. "Well, now that that has been taken care of..."

I heard a clink of metal in front of me and my heartbeat leaped to my throat. "Lets see how well you sing Nightingale." I felt two hands firmly grasp my ankles and yank me forward out of the cage. I slammed into the ground and flinched in pain, but I was dragged up to my feet, a hand was gripping the back of my neck with a unnecessary force and began to push me through the darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story