Categories > TV > 10th Kingdom

Growing Up Fkk in a Naturist Family

by LoveNoonan2 0 reviews

(Growing up nudist was submitted by one of our subscribers who rather not mention his name - which we naturally respect)Growing Up Fkk:It wa

Category: 10th Kingdom - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-04-16 - 388 words

0Unrated
(Growing up nudist was submitted by one of our subscribers who rather not mention his name - which we naturally respect)
Growing Up Fkk:
It was not always easy growing up as a fkk. I never chose to be one; my parents were huge fans of social nudity, and I just wound up as a natural, dyed in the wool nudist. I say it was not easy, but that's not to say that I minded it, that it was bad, or that I wound up imbalanced or perverted in some way.
It was just difficult when my friends' parents would not let them come to our house, fearing that their special, sheltered offspring might see a isolated slide of skin.
While they were far too sensible to be waving genitalia in the faces of neighborhood kids, that is exactly what all the puritan crusaders of the HOA expected, or desired, to occur. They'd no notion what being a naturist really means, but I do.
Like I said, my breeding made me a natural fkk. Small kids will cheerfully run around without a stitch of clothes, totally naked, but most parents fix that at an early age. Kids are told that to run around nude is bad, disgusting, dirty and something to be ashamed of.
They did teach me that clothing is anticipated for most social engagements, but for our family, clothes was something you wore for other people.
Growing Up Naturist
I'm happy I grew up as a fkk - I think it helped make me who I am today. I understand it saves me a lot of cash on clothes, because I don't actually care about them. I shop for comfort, not for over-hyped trend styles.

Growing up fkk truly helps me with women, also; it's hardly rational to my contest.
Being raised as a naturist kid also makes it simple for keep my eyes off of the cleavage, and girls love that. Sometimes I believe the only reason for low cut tops would be to weed out the guys who can not control their roving eyes.
Growing Up Naturist and other Sites and Posts About Social Nudityby Young Naturists & Young Nudists America
Tags: youngsters and youngsters, family
Category: Nudism and Naturism, Social Nudity Sites
About the Author (Author Profile)
Guest blogs composed alone for Nudist Portal.
Sign up to rate and review this story