Categories > Original > Fantasy > tremors

updates

by 6ang 0 reviews

crap updates on current events in perfection valley. Jodi is doing cashier all day.....

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 560 words

0Unrated
Tremors
Extended fictions
Bad Company
Jodi just sat there and stared at Mr. Kelly with a careless type of expression. He just told her as if she was supposed to know that by now, she raised her brows slightly at him, "Bored now." She turned her gaze to the right, and looked to the wall where a clipboard hung by a string. She made a list out of the visitors who rented the hotel room numbers, names, amount they owe... She sighed. Does she have to show him the sign up sheet? She was just about to make him sign just to get a room to stay in; maybe she doesn't trust him. She is a reliable woman and she wouldn't ruin that by becoming what she hates, a snooty little bitch.

Kelly turned away and walked around through the little shop; he could see a few items he might buy... if he stays here then he should pick up some essential supplies, ...

He brought a few things to the register; Jodi reached out with the papers. He picked it up and flipped it to the other side curiously, like it would be more obvious on the other side of the page or something... He assumed this only meant if he wanted that room he'll have to sign up.

He eventually signed the page. He paid for the items, and received the key to his rented room. He slung the half full of bag of non perishables over his shoulder, and then slipped the key in his pocket. He looked up smiled at her. "Thank you." He can just tell she wasn't happy with his company... He just grinned. He turned away and walked outside. He got in his car, he grabbed a bag and then ...got back out, and locked, and walked off...etc. he went inside the 'new' room...

A biker stopped by the shop, he turned the engine turned off, and got off. She could hear him when he walked up to the entrance. He sounded heavy. Clomp...clomp. He was slim, kind but quiet, he came inside with a helmet and a big grin on his face, and it looked kind of comical. She started a conversation with this biker, but the guy looked like he will be out of perfection valley before the end of the day. The conversation wasn't realty that interesting anyways, she won't miss them. More customers came through one at a time, she punched numbers, printed receipts, took cash, gave change, listened to the radio, the Marshall Tucker Band - Take a Load off Annie. A tall dark and charming guy arrived at the shop some time after the biker arrived, she had to look twice. He sure knew how to stand out.

His name is James. His story is simple. He uses his ride to tour around, watch for a graboids. He needs a lot of drinks, a full case of them, whatever, Jodi punched in numbers, "Total of..." numbers, and cash goes this way, that way. The charming jeep-man left in five minutes. Well.... he seemed nice. Jodi stared at the clipboard, the one with Kelly's name somewhere on the list.

---
I got lost because of the role play. It has missing pieces, so it's a holy portrait of a picture...this story. -_- that's why I didn't add to it.
Sign up to rate and review this story