Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Devotion

Delight

by brynn_parker 25 reviews

...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Kakashi, Sakura - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 4995 words

2Exciting
Chapter 11: Delight

----

Author's Note (VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!): I really need to warn you that there will be a LEMON in this chapter. Now, I don't want any complaints about it, because I am giving you FAIR WARNING and you DO NOT have to read it if you don't want to!

For the rest of you, enjoy.

----

"It was one of Tsunade's students...she wants to see you. And I've been summoned for a mission." He looked up at Sakura, worry in his eyes. "I'll be gone for a month."

Sasuke smiled. He had to find a way into Sakura and his child's life, and Kakashi would've been a hindrance.

"You were saying?"

A month was all he needed.

----

Sakura gaped at Kakashi, who was glaring at the scroll in his hand. "What did you say?"

"I'll be leaving...for a month..." he stuttered out. It was one of the few times she'd seen him show any kind of agitation, and at this moment Kakashi's anxiety was clear. His eyes darted from the paper to Sakura to Sasuke.

He knew what was bound to happen in the month that he was gone.

Sasuke would get closer and closer to Sakura, eventually convincing her that she belonged with him, the father of her child...and then there would be no place for Kakashi left in her life. He would be cast out...completely forgotten. Their engagement would be history.

Of course, he was thinking in extremes, but it seemed so unlikely that she would choose her old sensei over her childhood love, especially when he had a child with the wealthy, attractive Uchiha heir...oh, crap. Sasuke was everything any woman could want in a husband. And there had been far too many reminders to Kakashi that he didn't have anything to give to Sakura.

The copy ninja was losing his cool; he didn't even want to look at Sasuke. Kakashi knew the look on Sasuke's face - as if he'd already won, as if Kakashi didn't even stand a chance now. Sakura was just staring at him with wide eyes, her mouth phrasing words that she wouldn't speak aloud in front of the father of her child.

No.

Save me.

The memories hit him like a ton of bricks.

Sakura before they were even together, lying in a hospital bed with her eyes squeezed shut, screaming at some invisible phantom with Sasuke's name to get away from her.

With all the excitement about Sasuke being back in Konoha and Orochimaru being sealed, it had been completely overlooked that Sakura had been raped. The fear had to still be there, Kakashi knew, and there was no way that he could leave.

But there was also no way he could convince Tsunade to let him stay without telling her what was going on...he would usually jump at the chance to go on a high-paying missions - which this definitely was. And he didn't know how the Hokage would take him and Sakura's relationship. He'd already learned that the older woman was very protective of Sakura...and judging on Sasuke and Naruto's reactions, hers probably wouldn't be too good either.

"So...what were you saying before we were interrupted?"

Sasuke's voice wasn't welcome in the room, and Naruto's eyebrows shot up at the crackling atmosphere. "Uh...Sasuke, maybe we should go..."

The stillness hung before Sakura cleared her throat authoritatively, and when they all turned to look at her she had a resolute glare on her face. "Sasuke...I was telling you that I don't want you to raise the baby. And it's still true - no matter if I'm going through this on my own for the first month or two or not...I don't feel safe with you around..."

Her resolution was weakening as she continued, with Sasuke pushing her to change her mind the entire time.

What would happen while Kakashi was gone?

"Exactly...this doesn't change anything," Kakashi said, his deep, relaxed voice reverberating around her. "I'm going to try and convince Tsunade to take me off the mission...and even if she doesn't, Sakura and I are going to get married when I return."

It was at this statement that the rational, caring side of Sasuke came to the surface, making him doubt himself. This Sasuke loved Sakura...and wanted the best for her. And if she was going to be afraid of him, did he really want to take the possibility of a bright future away from her? Kakashi obviously loved her as much...more...than he did, and he would probably take great care of her.

No. He couldn't admit that to himself now, not when he was so close to getting what he wanted.

His posture was straight and stiff when he stood up, his eyes fiery with anger. "Well...let me know when you change your mind, Sakura."

Everyone was speechless at his attitude after he left the room; Kakashi stood glaring at the floor coolly, while Sakura and Naruto just looked after him with wide eyes.

It was Naruto that finally spoke.

"He...he's never going to be the same, is he?"

Sakura, breaking out of her own trance, shook her head abruptly, squeezing her eyes shut and then opening them again to stare pointedly at Naruto. "No...you have to try and help him...because...because I can't..."

Kakashi didn't say anything. He'd been leery of the Uchiha from the minute he'd returned to Konoha.

And his opinion certainly hadn't changed now.

----

A thousand "what-if"s flew through Kakashi's mind as he jumped over the rooftops of Konoha, seeking solace and a place to sort out his thoughts. If Sasuke hurt Sakura...if he somehow convinced her to be with him...

No. Now was not the time for doubt; he had to be strong and stay that way to protect Sakura, and he planned on doing just that. Kakashi had always been perfectly capable of taking care of himself...but this was completely different than anything he was used to. He would have to be the financial and emotional support for Sakura through her pregnancy, and he wasn't even going to be able to watch over her for the first month if he couldn't somehow convince Tsunade to allow him to stay in Konoha for...for who knows how long.

Really, how long would he be useless to his village if he became Sakura's husband and stayed to take care of her? His whole life? Was he even capable of never going on a mission again? The debate had come up again and again...and he still hadn't solved his problem. His way of life was the way of a ninja, not a husband; a father. Did he have the life skills he needed to do that?

He kept on having to force himself not to have the doubts that had become the demons of his mind. This definitely wouldn't work if he told himself that it was impossible.

Unwelcome anxiety bit at his insides when he stood waiting in the Hokage's office, his arms crossed in front of his chest and an Icha Icha book loose in his hand. Normally he would be completely cool and composed in this setting, turning in a report or filing for another mission, just like he always had done. But today was different. He kept on imagining that it would be like asking Sakura's own mother for her permission for he and Sakura to get married...and it kind of was. Except that Tsunade was much, much more terrifying.

No matter how much he liked to deny it, women had always intimidated Kakashi. Being sure of himself in battle was one thing; being sure of himself socially was completely different. He was a recluse; he didn't like relationships. And he'd never expected to be in this kind of situation. But here he was, and he couldn't go back now.

"Kakashi! What do you need?"

His gut twisted involuntarily before he spoke. "It's about that mission."

The older woman passed him by and sat down at her desk, picking up some papers and glancing at one of them. "Oh, yes...you were actually requested for this one. What about it?"

"I..." He stumbled. He never stumbled, and here he was tripping over his own words! "...I have some commitments here that I need to take care of...and I don't know when I'll be able to go on another mission."

The frown on Tsunade's face had been expected, but still scared him shitless. "Kakashi...I don't know what's gotten into you all of a sudden...but you're extremely valuable to Konoha. We can't have you skipping out on missions..."

He cleared his throat. "Well...it's really about Sakura."

Her eyes widened. "Sakura? What about her?"

"Well, she just found out about her pregnancy...and she would like me to stay."

"Oh, really..."

"She feels safe with me," he quickly interjected. "She...Sasuke scares her, Hokage, and she wants me to be there for her. Naruto is too caught up trying to take care of Sasuke himself...and Sakura has no one other than me. If I have to leave now..."

"Look Kakashi," she said, spreading out her hands, "If you were her husband or the father of that child, and if the circumstances were different, I could possibly -"

"I will be."

She stopped short, looking up at him from the paper. "What did you just say?"

"I, uh...I will be her husband." His eyes blindly stared around the room, trying to find something, anything, to focus on other than the angry and confused Hokage.

"You...she..." It didn't seem like Tsunade was able to form the words, trying to wrap her brain around the thought that her student was with a man that was fourteen years her senior...and her ex-sensei, at that. "She's...she's OK with this? You've talked to her about it?"

"Sakura's a smart woman, Hokage," Kakashi replied, looking her in the eye, "She wouldn't just let me seduce her after everything that's happened to her...and do you really think I would want to marry her if all I was doing was taking advantage of her?"

Tsunade shook her head in disbelief. "I...I guess not...but...I'm sorry, but you've been specifically requested for this mission. I need you to do this...but...I guess we'll work around things from there...you have to go on this one." Her blue eyes met his gray ones, and he could see honest regret in them. "If Sakura isn't comfortable with Sasuke being around, then I will do everything in my power to keep him away from her. Understand?"

No matter how much he didn't want to, Kakashi was going to have to leave Sakura for an entire mission...and though he knew Tsunade cared deeply for Sakura and wouldn't see her student getting hurt, he was still extremely worried. "I...I understand."

"You leave tomorrow morning, early...best to say your goodbyes tonight. You'll be given the details of your mission by your partner, a nin from another village that will not be named."

Her tone was business-like; there was no arguing this.

"Yes, Hokage."

"Have a good day Kakashi."

He left without another word.

----

"AAAAH!"

Sasuke fell to his knees as another wave of flaming pain coursed through his body from his shoulder, pulling a hand up to cling to the counter top at the Uchiha mansion. He watched his hand go through a series of tremors before sliding to the floor, along with the rest of his limbs. The cold tile pressed up against his face, stomach, and legs, almost soothing the pain, but not quite. He squeezed his eyes shut, gritting his teeth. "Damn it..."

He listened to his voice echo around the house - something that he'd always thought was fascinating as a child. Now it just reflected the dark and empty nature of the house, and he realized that he'd lived that way his whole life...nothing had changed.

But something had changed - something in himself. And he couldn't figure out what it was, and it honestly scared him. Did Orochimaru still have some kind of hold over him that made him think these horrible things about his former friends? What was going on with him!

"Hey, Sasuke!"

It was Naruto. He opened his mouth just enough to indicate that he was incapacitated in the kitchen at the moment, and the blonde walked in with a concerned look on his face. When he saw Sasuke he shook his head, leaning over with a helping hand to get his degraded friend up off the floor. "Damn Sasuke...you look like you just jumped in a lake in winter."

"Ooh...thanks, Naruto." He winced as he sat down at the table, rubbing his aching shoulder tenderly.

"Looks like you stayed there for a while too."

"That bad?"

"Yeah...I'm going to bring you back to Sakura..."

Sasuke stopped him as he stood up again, and his bright blue eyes moved back towards him. "No...I highly doubt that she wants to see me again after that stunt I just pulled."

"Well then I'll take you to Tsunade."

Sasuke stopped him again, shaking his head. "No, Naruto! It's over now anyway. No use."

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Whatever...if you want to turn into some murderous psychopath again, don't blame me."

"Oh, I could...sometimes you are the reason I want to be a murderous psychopath."

"Hahaha...funny." The blonde shook his head, grinning, and then frowned at his friend. "See, why couldn't you just be like this with Sakura and Kakashi?"

Sasuke groaned, looking away. "I think it's called jealousy?"

"You're not used to her not falling on her face every time she sees you, huh?"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "You have experience with this?"

Naruto shrugged. "Eh...Hinata, when I decided to make a move...she was falling for another guy. And that's when I realized that I wanted to be with her, and we've been together ever since."

"For some reason, I don't think Sakura's going to come running back to me..."

The blonde looked at him for a moment before shaking his head. "No...she's not. And that's because she's found someone that she cares for and that cares for her too...and she needs that right now. And she'll never be able to forget that you...you raped her, Sasuke. Even if you weren't in control of what happened, her baby will be a constant reminder of what your body did to her without her consent. And she can't forgive you."

"I understand that - but I just can't get used to it. And there are times that I'm perfectly rational, like now, but there are other times that I just go insane with jealousy...I can't take it sometimes and then the seal acts up and it...it scares the hell out of me."

"Well, maybe you've got to be good for the seal to work."

Sasuke's next expression was a grim one. "I really hope that's not the case."

----

Sakura shifted nervously on the couch, resting a hand on her stomach and staring intently at the book she had in her hand. She was trying her best not to think of Kakashi leaving and Sasuke being here in Konoha...but it kept on resurfacing in her mind. She cursed herself for her lack of focus; though it had always been a strong point of hers, she couldn't seem to get it to work now.

When she finally heard the door open again, she sprang up, dropping the book on the couch, crossing her arms in front of her and biting her lip. Kakashi came into view quickly, his eyes turned down and not meeting her own. "So...what's the news?" she asked anxiously.

"I have to go..." His voice was empty and shallow, and Sakura couldn't understand how he could be so emotionless when she felt fear strongly in her stomach.

"You have to...so you mean...but did you tell Tsunade-sensei?"

"Yes, she knows," he continued, sighing, "But I've been specifically requested for this mission and she says that I can't miss it. Said we could work things out when I get back."

"When you get back..." She took a deep breath. "...in a month."

"I'm sorry, Sakura...if I could do anything to change it-"

"I know you would," she replied, "I know it's not your fault. I'm just scared."

"She said that she would try to keep Sasuke away from you," he tried to assure her, "And she wants to see you..."

"Alright." Sakura realized that the conversation was slow...she just couldn't think of anything to say. "I - when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning. Early."

"Then we can do something tonight...I'll go see Tsunade now."

"Bye."

----

It hurt him that she didn't even say goodbye before she walked out the door. Kakashi knew that Sakura wasn't angry at him again...but he could tell that she was hurting, and he didn't know what he was supposed to do about it.

He would say goodbye to her tonight...and he would make it a night she would never forget.

----

Tsunade glanced up at the sound of the door opening and closing to see Sakura, her head bowed and her pink hair hiding her face. "You wanted to see me, Hokage?"

Tsunade nodded, sighing. "I heard a few interesting things from Kakashi today...just wanted things clarified. How long have you two been together?"

"No more than a week..." Sakura started, "But he's taken care of me for so long, and I'm very sure of my feelings for him...and I need someone right now that will be there for me, and give me...give me an excuse not to be with Sasuke."

The older woman nodded again. "I understand, Sakura."

"You do?"

"It's just the other villagers I'm worried about..." She clasped her fingers in front of her, closing her eyes. "You see, I don't think that many people approve of a beautiful young girl like you getting married to an unreliable man who, in some standards, is past his time. If he were to marry he would need to commit to someone his own age...not like you."

Sakura bit her lip. "I know. But there's no one else I could think of doing this with...because I'm in love with him."

"Well then." Her tone was official, and Sakura looked at her confusedly. "If you've made up your mind...then I guess we'll have to see what we can do. I'm going to send Kakashi on this mission, but as soon as he gets back, I'll make sure he doesn't go anywhere until you think you're ready to be on your own for a while. I don't like to order my nin around...and I certainly think it's time for him to have a break. Until then, for the next month, you'll stay with Hinata, alright?"

When she looked at the pink-haired kunoichi again, her green eyes had lit up and a smile was on her face. "Thank you, Hokage."

"Go ahead. I'm sure someone's waiting for you."

Sakura bowed her head gratefully before exiting.

----

Sakura smiled at Kakashi when she got back to his apartment, her green eyes hopeful. He looked up at her, raising an eyebrow. "Good news?" he asked.

"Tsunade-sensei is alright with us being together!" she said, putting down her bag on the table and watching him. He was standing in front of the couch, his hands in his pockets, his mask off and his eyes reflecting some kind of emotion she didn't recognize. "Kakashi...?"

"I was wondering...does your offer still stand?"

That's what is was: she could see the lust clearly, but it was mixed with love, comforting her. She knew she could trust him...this wouldn't be like Sasuke in any way at all. "You mean..."

"Yes." He walked towards her, taking her hand in his and kissing it tenderly. "I want to make love to you before I leave."

Sakura's stomach flipped over a couple of times, and she took a deep breath, swallowing hard. Even though she'd already lost her virginity...she still had no idea how to do this. But she trusted Kakashi...and she wanted this. She still wanted this so badly she could feel it. Her body was almost pulled towards his as she nodded, her eyes wide, and he captured her lips with his own.

----

LEMON WARNING! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ A LEMON!

----

This kiss was unlike the others; it promised much, much more than just a kiss, or just a hand dangerously close to her breasts. He suckled on her lips almost roughly, making her want him even more, and pressed a hand against the small of her back to pull her closer. She could feel his arousal press into her stomach, and even though she was inexperienced with this and would think she would be afraid, it aroused her as well.

She finally couldn't take it anymore, and she opened her mouth, ready to feel his tongue, getting her closer to him. She felt like she just wanted to mold into one being with him, creating such ecstasy...she knew it was coming. He was in control here - which she was thankful for - and she was going to let him call the shots. Because he actually knew what he was doing.

Meanwhile, Kakashi was trying not to lose himself. He needed to give this to Sakura...and no matter how much he was enjoying himself, he couldn't get carried away. She'd been through too much for him to screw up now.

Her eyes snapped open when an arm went around the back of her knees and another went around her shoulders, lifting her up off the floor. Kakashi grinned mischievously. "I thought the bed would be more comfortable..." he muttered.

She nodded, smiling, and then turned her head in to place a kiss on his jaw, suckling on his neck. His knees buckled and he chuckled. "Probably not a good idea while I'm carrying you..." She smiled against his neck. She wouldn't be the only one to enjoy this.

She could barely even feel his steps as he walked them down the hall, while she buried her face in his shoulder, breathing him in. When he reached his room he soundlessly opened the door and gently sat her down on the bed, then kneeled down in front of her to kiss her again before moving down to her neck. She leaned back, unable to hold herself up, and he followed, keeping his own balance on his arms and continuing to lick and suck on her neck and shoulders. He was like a ghost, unzipping her shirt again without her being able to feel it, and she groaned for more when he moved his hot mouth to her breasts again.

His mouth's journey to her pert pink nipple was too slow...Sakura felt a strong tingling sensation wherever he touched her. She couldn't help herself when she clutched his head and tried her best with her weak wrists to guide his lips to the peak of her breast.

Kakashi tried not to let her notice his reaction to how enticing she was when she moaned and arched her back, her rosy bud forced into his mouth. He squeezed his lips around it tightly, grazing his teeth over it just enough to make her shiver and sweat. He pushed his tongue against it, making her gasp, before pulling away to give the same attention to her other breast.

Sakura stretched out her fingers, letting them be lost in Kakashi's white shock of hair, as he wiped away all of the memories of Sasuke's mouth on her breasts, replacing them with a feeling of pleasure unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. She couldn't keep back the moans and sighs that continued to escape from her throat, and every time she made a sound Kakashi would continue with renewed fervor. Her heart hammered in her chest, and her skin itched where her clothes still restricted her proximity to her lover.

She was only disappointed for a moment when he moved his attentions from her breasts and down to her stomach, but sucked in a breath when he found the line of every one of her ribs and then ran his tongue over her hips. She knew what he planned on doing next...and though she was a little anxious, the feeling was overpowered by the sense of lust that dominated every fiber of her being.

She nearly squirmed out of her black capris when she felt his fingertips questing for the waistband, her pants and panties making an agonizingly slow journey down her thighs. The moonlight filtering in through the window illuminated his silver hair, and the location of his head at that moment was nearly making her eyes pop out of her skull as they tried to track his movements.

Sakura realized that she didn't need to keep track of him anymore when his lips brushed against her inner thigh, his hair tickling the top of her leg. Something warm and lush erupted inside of her and her panties began to get even more soaked. She was slightly embarrassed - could he see how wet she was? - but her embarrassment quickly faded as his mouth moved closer to her core.

She shifted onto her elbows to see what he was doing when his tongue suddenly flicked out and over her pearl, causing her to throw her head back and relish in the feeling as he sucked up her sweet juices. She didn't think that she could find any ecstasy further than that - until she felt one finger push into her center. That's when she melted.

Her consciousness began to revolve around what he was doing to her when he began to pump his finger in and out of her. Another finger was added and she gasped sharply, her gasp turning into a moan. His skilled fingers went to work, and she squirmed on the bed, spreading her legs wider and letting her mouth hang open. That warm feeling was growing, and she had to relieve it. The friction of his fingers was causing that burning sensation in her stomach to grow more and more prominent.

Kakashi smiled in satisfaction at the delicious mewling sounds Sakura was making above him, working his fingers in and out. Soon he would be able to have his manhood inside her...and he wanted her to enjoy this. He wanted her to forget that Sasuke had ever done anything to her.

She climaxed in a wave of heat, and her head lolled on her shoulders, a throaty moan emerging from her throat. Kakashi paused and then stood slowly, stripping off his shirt. His fingers stumbled over his pants for a moment, and he was surprised when a pair of smaller hands reached out to help him.

Sakura lay back again after his pants had slid to the floor, and watched as first his face and then his masculine and muscular chest and torso came into view. He looked into her eyes for a moment, his own irises two blazing pools of passion, his hand coming to push a stray strand of hair away from her face.

His hands. Not so gentle as she would've liked.

She cursed herself when she flinched away, her legs trying to close him out, and his eyes immediately creased in concern.

"I want you to forget it all..." he whispered in her ear.

She relaxed...her legs bent and she rested her feet on the bed.

"I'm ready...I will forget."

He slowly buried himself in her to the hilt, and he could feel her shift and get used to him. He was thankful that she wouldn't be hurting - her wall had already been broken.

Kakashi began to set a steady rhythm, and Sakura moaned in pleasure. She hadn't ever had the opportunity to enjoy this...and it was more satisfying than anything she'd ever experienced before. Her legs shot up around his hips, her feet hooking around each other so that she could take in more of him. The full and marvelous feeling of his manhood inside of her had her making more noise than she had the whole night, and her hands flew up to grip his shoulders. She could hear his labored breathing in her ear, his quickened pulse beating against her chest.

It all came in a wonderful rush. His seed spilled into her at the same time that she came again, and his head bent into the crook of her neck, his lips barely even kissing her as they lay there together, Sakura completely astonished at the bliss that he had just given her.

He finally managed to roll off of her and crawl to his resting place, and she went with him, sliding under the covers and letting him pull her into his arms, curling up comfortably.

----

END OF LEMON

----

"You know that I'll be gone when you wake up tomorrow," he whispered.

"I know...and I'll be waiting when you get back."

----

A/N: Alrighty...I don't know if there will be any more lemons. But I think I did a pretty good job on that one...hehehe...

Well, I would really love to know what you thought of that lemon. And if you didn't heed my warning that there WOULD BE A LEMON, don't blame me. You really don't have to read em...and I'm sorry if you were depending on me not to post it. If you didn't want to read it, I hope you skipped it!

Thanks for reading and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE review! I'm always unsure of citrus, and I need to know what you think!

--Kat
Sign up to rate and review this story