Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Roadie

chapter 4 edited and revised

by SCAngel 1 review

chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 1097 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

I sat on the stage working on one of the cannons half paying attention to what I was doing and half listening to the meet and greet going on behind me. It's amazing how these girls love the boys so much. Kinda scary if you ask me.
"try it now" I called to Blake backing up away from the cannon. I waited but nothing happened looking back at him he signaled that he had flipped the switch. Shrugging I walked up to it. I felt the heat on my arm before my brain registered that it was going off. I shielded my face jumping back. Stupid delay! Looking down at my arm I saw the damage. Nice! I quickly pulled down the sleeves of my hoodie hiding the burn. No need to let everyone know what happened.
"you ok?" I turned around noticing all eyes on me. Hmm did I ever mention how I don't like attention.
"yeah switch off?" I asked nodding my head. I waited for the cue and I went back to fixing the delay problem. After thrity minutes of trial and error runs the delay was fixed.
"you sure you're ok?" I looked up seeing Pete staring at me with concern.
"and you would care why?" I shook my head walking away. I walked down the hall hearing yelling coming from one of the rooms.
Peaking in I saw blake and another roadie, Melissa, fighting.
"you two ok?" I asked leaning against the doorframe. Blake spun around glaring at me
"I was trying to be nice! I offered her my help and concern and she throws it back at me like I'm some dog playing fetch" I rolled my eyes at his melodramatics, stupid boys.
"I dropped a box! No big deal. Its not like I got hurt or anything. He came running over trying to be a night in shinning armor. But I don't need that! I'm a big girl! I can handle myself" wow and to think I thought Pete and I start fights over stupid stuff. I shook my head walking out of the room.
"hey!" Blake called out as I was half way down the hall. "hows your arm?" hmm I had almost forgotten about that. He grabbed my arm gently lifting up the sleeve of my hoodie.
"damn! You need to get that looked at" he took my hand leading me to the onsite EMT. The man looked over my arm cleaning it
"why didn't you come here right away?" he scolded. I shrugged lightly watching him
"sorta forgot about it."
"you don't just forget about a thrid degree burn"
"its not that bad!"
He scoffed ignoring me while wrapping my arm in a bright white gauze. "next time don't wait" I nodded mumbling thanks walking away.
Later that night I found myself sitting at the bar watching as the fans poured in. For once I decided to actually watch the concert.
"Whats a pretty lady like you doing at the bar alone?" I looked at the man to my left and almost laughed. "do you often come to concerts looking to pick up chicks?" He smiled shrugging lightly. "try looking someplace where half the kids don't have 10 o'clock curfews"
"whats your curfew?" he grinned sliding his chair closer to mine. I ignored him and continued watching Panic!
"you know I like a girl who plays hard to get." Doesn't this kid ever give up.
"hard to get? Love I'm one of those that you can NEVER get" he finally got the point and let me watch the concert. I pray tonight doesn't have any mishaps. Panic's show went amazing as always. There were two other bands before them but I don't care for them much. Fall out boy was next. I have to admit I have never actually seen them live. I'm almost curious to see how they are. Almost!
"this seat taken?" I swear! If one more guy tries to hit on me I will kick them! I turned about to tell the guy off but was stopped by the smiling Ryan Ross.
"nope. All yours" I smiled up at him. He took the seat and we watched fall out boy perform in silence. I have to say they actually do a good job. Fun show. Not that I will ever tell them that.
After the show was over a lot of the fans hung around. Don't they know this is the time where they all go home and tell anyone who will listen about the show they just saw? I pushed past the fans getting glares and some not so nice words that instantly turned to smiles and praise as they saw the backstage pass hanging on my belt.
Ignoring them I pushed my way to the stage and set out to taking it apart. I have to say that it comes down a lot faster than it goes up. In about an hour's time everything was packed on the buses.
"good show" I muttered as the boys walked past me. I laughed as they all stopped, staring at me with wide eyes. Oh well it doesn't hurt to be nice once in awhile.
I climbed on the bus throwing myself onto my bunk. I wonder if my mystery man is on. I signed on and scanned my buddy list. Nope to bad, I was looking forward to our conversation. I grinned as his name signed on.

Yourealoserkid: I was just about to sign off
Imadorksoru: I'm glad you didn't. how was your night?
Yourealoserkid: I'm glad I didn't too. It was ok. Yours? Did you do what I said?
Imadorksoru: It was alright. I tried. I was actualy trying to be nice and something happened to night so I tried to help her and she got mad at me! I don't know what to do anymore. Hell I don't fight with my sister this much.
Yourealoserkid: Maybe you should just try ignoring her?
Imadorksoru: I guess.
Imadorksoru: yeah you're right. I will do that.
Yourealoserkid: don't let yourself get worked up over a girl its not worth it.
Imadorksoru: who said it was a girl? Lol
Yourealoserkid: well I just assumed since you said 'she' and 'her' shrugs
Imadorksoru: fair enough. But hey I've had a long ass day so I'm gonna head out. Night! ooxx
Yourealoserkid: alrighty. xoxxx

I signed off and shut my laptop. Maybe I should try taking my own advice. Oh well I'll figure that situation out tomorrow. For now sleep is calling me and I'm going to answer.
Sign up to rate and review this story