Categories > Original > Romance

Pills

by undeadsadist 0 reviews

A discussion over a lack of meds-taking on Yoko's behalf.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 623 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I thought you were actually supposed to take those pills. Not throw them away when your mum's not looking."

Yoko shot a glare at Lilith and turned away from her, behaving as she heard nothing at all. Lilith grinned wide and ran a hand through her blonde curls, obviously amused by her younger friend's grumpy nature.

"Ooooh... I get it. This is your 'rebel without a cause phase,' isn't it?"

"Don't you have groupies to bang?"

Lilith laughed outright this time. it occurred to Yoko that she was probably the type that quickly became a center of attention; she was all energy. "You are just too cute," The blonde commented. "Man, back when I was in middle school all the girls were gross," She paused, her green eyes dancing viciously, "but, you know, they were a lot nicer than you."

"Wonderful," Yoko snapped, "Then why don't you go harrass one of them?" She reached to grab her pill bottle off of the counter, but a much quicker Lilith snatched it first.

The orange bottle rattled like an omen as Lilith waved it high above her head; there was no way in hell the much shorter Yoko was able to reach it. "Now, Yoko Dearest, how about you humour me for a minute and explain why you're not taking your meds?"

If looks could kill, Lilith would have been a brutally mutilated corpse in an alleyway. However, Yoko would have to find another method for homicide as the blonde was still standing (and quite healthy). The fourteen year-old looked away, her red bangs flopping onto her forehead. She murmured something, but it was impossible to understand her.

"Hmmm? What was that?" Lilith asked, her tone clearly like that of a bossy parent.

"I said I don't need them!" Yoko hissed, jumping up and making another failed attempt at snatching the pills.

"Really? Then that psychiatrist is just plain silly. Why ever would he waste pills on someone who doesn't need them?"

"Lilith!"

"I'll have to go straighten that man out since, like you so kindly informed me, you don't need to be on pills."

"Stop fucking with me, you good-for-nothing bitch!"

"Wow..." Lilith commented offhandedly, staring up at the pills label as if she was trying to decipher it, "Are you sure you aren't supposed to be taking these for anger problems?"

"They're antidepressants. Now give them back."

"Hmmm... I don't know if I should. You're not taking them after--"

/"NOW."/

"Fine. Catch," Lilith said, dropping the pills into Yoko's hands. They turned away from each other, Lilith to stare at the pretty void of a wall and Yoko to hide her pills in a cupboard. "You know, as someone who cares for your well-being, I should tell your mum."

"And...?"

"Listen. I'm not. You're a big kid now. I'm sure you'll start making big kid decisions now."

"Fuck you."

Lilith spun around, as if on cue, pinning Yoko against the kitchen counter. It never occurred to Yoko exactly how much taller Lilith was until she got up close. The blonde smirked, eyes mischevous, as she grabbed Yoko by her white shirt collar. "I trust you'll start making big kid decisions now because if I find you half-dead at another one of my concerts I'll have to murder you in the worst way imaginable."

"So I can't kill myself, but it's perfectly okay if you kill me?"

"That's right!"

Yoko shivered; Lilith was far too chipper when she said that.

"Sadistic bitch."

"That's right."

There was a rustle of fabric followed by Yoko snapping, "What the hell are you doing? It's a school night!"

"So? You're a smart girl. You'll do just fine if you skip one night's sleep."

"That's not what I meant!"
Sign up to rate and review this story