Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > 4kids Complaints Day

Enter the characters

by nduns 0 reviews

It's annual 4kids Complaints Day. Today, every character dubbed by 4kids issues a complaint. (I only pick the ones I know sucked a lot more in the dub)

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 1159 words

0Unrated
4kids Complaints

This was a day unlike any other day. This day only came once in a lifetime... 4kids Complaints Day.

Today, we introduce a lot of people who came here to say that they were pissed off at all the horrible dubbing 4kids has done over the past. Their names were Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Usopp, Chopper, Robin, Anzu, Yugi, Fumu, Dedede, Escargon, Ichigo, Hao, Manta and Molly.

Al Khan's assistant (That I made up), Joseph sat at his desk reading the paper work and sighed. 'I'll call them in by descending order. I do not want to mess with the One Piece pirates first.'

He turned on the overhead and announced, "I will now be calling in guests, starting with Miss Molly."

A beautiful woman with long orange hair got up and entered the room. (I only describe her because some may not remember who she is) Sat at the desk and bowed to Joseph. (She's not one of the reckless ones)

Joseph nodded and shook her hand and asked, "Wow... you're the last person I expected to see here, and ironically, you are last on my list. I'm just using descending order, you know."

Outside, Dedede pounded his mallet in his hand and asked, "When's it gonna be my turn?"

Escargon smiled and said, "You'll be right after me, so don't fret."

"Nani?" retorted the king, "I wanted to be first, you bastard!"

"Hey, I made it so you were first, but he's going in descending order!" protested the servant snail.

"Oh, this guy pisses me off more and more," the king said pulling out a bigger mallet.

Meanwhile, back in the room, "Molly placed her hands firmly on the desk and stated, "I guess my only complaint is an unexpected one, and that is that you edited my death and made it so I just flew off in my ship to return another day. That's almost as bad as what you did to One Piece's Bellemere."

"Is that all?" replied Joseph.

Molly nodded and said, "That's the only drastic edit I can think of. Besides, people missed me more when I died, so I would have preferred that ending. I could have gotten a lot more support from that."

"I seriously wouldn't expect anyone to complain about being allowed to live, but I guess that does take away drama. I'll inform Khan of what you think," he said.

With that, Molly exited as people stared and thought, 'That sure was short.'

The overhead turned on as a voice came out and said, "May Manta please step into my office?"

Joseph wiped his forehead and thought, 'That went well. Now, my next guest is a little kid. I may actually last the first 5 people... were the next one not Hao of all people...'

Manta got up off his seat, shook and asked, "Should I really go in there? I'm nervous."

Hao glared at him and snapped, "Go in there now! You finally had the backbone to come here, now don't let Yoh down!"

Manta sighed and slowly creaked open the door. After seeing that Joseph was just an ordinary harmless man, he sat down clutching his huge dictionary and said, "My big complaint is that you changed my name to Morty. That's not even a real name."

Joseph blinked and asked, "Is that it?"

Manta shook his head and said, "I was also sent to tell you that you really messed with Shaman King. I'm going to start from square one."

With that, he pulled a list the size of the whole room out of his dictionary and started reading it aloud. Joseph sighed and thought, 'This is gonna be a long-ass day.'

Outside Hao glared and thought, 'Damn, I hope he finishes soon. I want a crack at this guy for messing up my voice and changing my name to Zeke!"

Manta had managed to get through the first ten lines of the long list as an alarm rang and Joseph smiled while happily stating, "Time's up! You may leave now, but I'll inform Kahn of your views."

He grinned nervously as Manta left. He slumped down on his seat and thought, 'God, I forgot about the alarm. Thank god I invented a time limit.'

As Manta left the office, Hao turned to him and asked, "So how did it go?"

Manta sighed and said, "I couldn't even get through ten percent of the list."

"No wonder it took so short," he laughed, "It doesn't matter. I'll just tell him my thoughts. I brought up a backup list just for this occasion."

As he entered he sat down and asked, "One question: Why did you change my name to Zeke?"

Joseph shook his head and said, "Don't ask me that. I'm not in charge of this, and I can't control it!"

Hao laughed and said, "I know you can, but it doesn't matter. I'm just going to read from where my friend left off on the list of complaints."

Joseph rolled his eyes as Hao pulled out a large paper of his own.

Meanwhile, Fumu and Manta were sitting together as Manta asked, "What would a Kirby character have to complain about?"

Fumu rolled her eyes and said, "You have no idea what drastic changes 4kids made to our show. It's almost as bad as what they did to yours."

Back in the office, Hao had managed to get up to line 40 as the alarm rang and Joseph said, "Your time's up."

Hao grimaced and snapped, "It's not up until I finish this list! My ghost will see to that!"

Joseph squealed with fear and let Hao continue.

Outside the office, everyone sat around and started asking why this visit was taking so long. After what seemed like 20 minutes, Hao emerged and said, "Sorry for the delay. It's Ichigo's turn now."

Ichigo grimaced and snapped, "Took you long enough!"

With that, the Mew in her actual super heroine form entered the room and sat at the desk.

Joseph stared and said, "Welcome, you look lovely in that form."

Ichigo blushed and stated, "Thank you for the compliment. Anyway, I want to make a few complaints. For one thing, every name is different. The Mews used to be named after food."

"How is that a problem?" replied Joseph.

"Because it makes us distinguished and thinks outside the box," answered the Mew, "You also messed with our attacks, replaced the music with horrible pop songs with cheesy lyrics and even changed the title. Heck, everything in our show has been edited to make it out to look as American as possible. I think you even changed the name of Kendo and then you had me say in a preview that it involved sticks and not wooden swords."

Joseph nodded and said, "I'll keep that in mind. Anyway, it's finally time to call in the two characters I'd rather not see right now, the snail and the fatass."
Sign up to rate and review this story