Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > betrayed in panic

The so called trip

by Sea_Glass 6 reviews

things start to happen and before you no it Archie and Atlanta are in a fight in the forest dun dun dun thanks for you great comments.=) R&R

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-09-06 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 780 words

1Original
so there we go agian hope you like it =)))
seaglass
oOoOoOoOoOoOOOoOoOooOOOooOoooooOoOoOoOooooOOoOoO




As Archie went inside brownstone he head in to the kitchen were he was greeted by all of his teammates. Acting as if nothing ever happen he calmly suggested a hiking trip for the weekend.
There were a bunch of "yeah s" and nodes from the group of teens.
And one big "yes" from a happy Atlanta.

"Okay then we leave tomorrow, so get packing okay?"
The teens all went up stairs and got there things ready for the morning. As for Archie, he went in to his room and contacted Cronus to fill him on his plan of action. With a swift move of his hand a portal opened and Archie slipped on through.
______________________________________________________________

It was the morning of the hiking trip and every one was up and busy.
Theresa was packed up and cooking breakfast in the kitchen with Jay. Neil was concerning him self with how many shoes and hair products he would need for the 2 day hiking trip. Herry was eating his third plate of pancakes, Odie was messing a around with his lab top that was wreaked in there last battle with Cronus. And an unsuspecting Atlanta was helping the hypnotized Archie fill the truck with every thing they would need. Not they would really need it if Archie got his way and delivered them to Cronus.

The seven teen s slowly filled Herrys truck up with them selves. Archie gave Herry the directions to there location and off they went. The drive lasted for a little over an hour. The drive was smooth and quite there were no doubts or worries every thing was going perfect for Archie. Now all he had to do was get them all in to passion and drop the electric cage. And he was done his task.

As they arrived all the teens were very happy to get out of the truck seeing how Odie took off his shoes and the smell was horrible. The fresh air filled their lugs and off they went hiking through the woods.
"So Jay nice day isn't it" Theresa begin trying to get Jays attention.
"Umm yeah it's a really prefect day for a hike."
Archie was the most happy seeing how the woods were a little creepy they all walked together. Seeing his plan start to work he stepped to the side pulled out a button and pressed down, the cage was released trapping all six at ones.

"What the hell is going on here Archie" Jay said looking at the cage.
"Yeah that is this" Herry added.

"Well I will tell you, it's a trap" Archie said smirking.
"Yeah but why" Theresa cut in
"Haha because I work for Cronus now and I will bring all of you to him an there's nothing you can do about it."

"Oh-Yeah" said Atlanta stepping from the side. When the cage dropped it missed her.
"What I thought I got you too" Archie spat at her looking really angry.
Atlanta replied, "Well you thought wrong."

Archie then started to smile a wicked grin. And laugh to him self and said "This is going to be fun Lan, Cronus wants you alive but he didn't say I couldn't have some fun with you first."
At that Atlanta felt a burst of fright shiver through her bones as Archie, her best friend started to approach her. He then lunged at her with tremendous strength. She dodged it, but barley then still in shock for Archie's first attempt to get her, he lunged again this time knocking her off her feet and falling to the unforgiving ground.
As the other five titans watched them fight and they all begin to worry because Archie was beginning to win the fight. Theresa now horrified started to yell at Archie but it didn't distract him one bit. Herry put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Just look away." Meanwhile Archie had Atlanta pinned to the hard ground he looked in to her eyes that were beginning to tear up. He grinned at her and quietly said "it will only hurt for a second" and with that he raised his fist and with all his strength he brought his fist down hard to her collar bone knocking the wind right out of her weak body. She let out a small scream of pain before falling unconscious in Archie's arms.
And with that Archie open a portal and carried Atlanta through, three giants came out of the portal and collected the cage off five titans.

oOoOoOoOoOoOOOoOoOooOOOooOoooooOoOoOoOooooOOoOoOOOoOoooooooOOOo
i will try to update soon.. sorry if it gets a little messed up
Sign up to rate and review this story