Categories > Comics > Calvin and Hobbes

Great Ways On How To Use An Ipad

by galaxycost25 0 reviews

If you are a mother, doctor, student or even a bum, there is a use for the iPad for you. It can do so much, but many people don't know about all the f

Category: Calvin and Hobbes - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-04-30 - 798 words

0Unrated
If you are a mother, doctor, student or even a bum, there is a use for the iPad for you. It can do so much, but many people don't know about all the features. Check out this article to get some of the insider tips and tricks and maximize your iPad.

Some newer iPads have a mute button instead of a lock orientation one. If you prefer the lock orientation feature, you should go into your settings and tap on the general section. You will be able to choose which function you want to associate with this button. Save your changes when you are done.

Keep your apps organized with the folder feature. The newest version of iOS allows users to create folders. To do this, tap and hold an app's icon until it starts to move or jiggle. Then, drag the app until it is hovering over another app that you want in the same folder. Now just release. The iPad will automatically create a folder with both app icons inside.

If you're battery is draining fast than you'd like, turn off some notifications and location based items. Your iPad is constantly monitoring where you are (as long as it's on wifi, 3G, or LTE). This monitoring sucks the life out of your battery. NextGen Repairs
1532 Kingsley Ave #102b
Orange Park, FL
(904) 549-6899If you don't need the features, then you can extend your battery time with a few flicks of a button.


Control what notifications you see. Tired of every app bothering you with notifications, causing you to miss important ones? Head to the Notifications section of your Settings menu. Here you can determine which of your apps are allowed to send you pop up notifications and which ones cannot. This can put a halt to noisy apps and make it easier to see your important messages.

You can take screenshots of what you are doing on your iPad. Press the home button and then the sleep/wake one. A screenshot will be taken instantly and saved into your photo gallery. You can then email these screenshots to your friends to show them the different features of you iPad.

There is a way to locate your iPad if it becomes misplaced. Then you must go to iCloud, by going to Settings, then iCloud. There, place in your ID. Look then to the bottom area of the page to turn on "Find My iPad." This will allow you to find a lost iPad by going to iCloud.com.

If you have some recently purchased apps from the app store you want to hide, it's quite easy! Open up the App Store and click on the 'purchased' tab on the bottom of your screen. It should give you a list of apps and choose the one you wish to hide. Swipe over the app or right over it, and it should now grey out over the 'installed' button. A red button will pop up and you will now have the option to hide the app.

Turn off the autocorrect feature if it continues to mess you up. To use it correctly, you simply tap the option that is what you want when it is displayed. If you do not like the options presented to you, simply tap the "X"� to close the suggestion box and finish typing the word you want.

Visit your frequently used applications faster and with greater ease. Click on your home button two times, and your apps will show up on your screen. That one trick saves you time so you don't need to scroll through everything to find what you need.

Did you know that you can create folders on your iPad? Just tap any app and hold it until it starts to begin jiggling. When it does, drag the app over top of any other icon and let it go. The iPad will then make a folder for you with both of the apps involved inside.

Is the battery percentage notification making you crazy? There's a solution! Go to Settings and then General, click on Usage and set Battery Percentage to Off. This will mean you have to watch your battery charge on your own, but it could save you a ton of annoying notifications down the road.

Are you having trouble with small print on certain websites? Then you need to zoom in. To do this, use two fingers to pinch outward. You will also be able to tap links and select words better. When you are ready to zoom out, use two fingers to pitch inward.

Computing devices come in all shapes and sizes. When deciding to choose the iPad, make sure you make the decision to keep discovering everything it offers. This article can help you begin that journey.
Sign up to rate and review this story