Categories > Original > Romance

Rejected By My Mate

by Alli_Scirp 0 reviews

What would you do, if your mate was a power hungry Alpha? That he was already married to the daughter of the Shadow Valley Pack, the strongest pack in the world, to be exact. What would you do? Do ...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-05-03 - 940 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Kealaula

“Kea! Hurry up! I don’t want to be late!” my brother, Anakoni, yelled.

Knowing he would get pissed at me for calling him a girl’s name I decided I would call him a girl’s name, “Ana, I’m right behind you. You don’t need to yell. You’re going to wake up the whole pack.”

Koni turned around so fast, I’m surprised he didn’t get whiplash. He gave me a sheepish smile before it turned into a frown, “Stop calling me Kea! My mate will think I am a girl or that I am weak or that I don’t have a single ounce of decency or pride.”

He kept talking and making his list longer and longer than necessary. I seriously tuned him out and just looked as if I was interested at what he was saying, occasionally nodding my head and humming in agreement.

“Are you even listening to me?” he asked after what felt like an eternity of his constant ramblings.

I looked at him giving him a ‘are you serious’ look, “No, I zoned out after you said pride.”

He looked so angry right now and I was having a mental battle with myself. I was debating whether or not I laugh at him and record this moment just completely blow him off. After a good thirty seconds, I decided to go with the first option and laughed. I laughed and laughed and laughed until my stomach started to hurt. Who knew laughing could be such a workout? I looked at Koni and found his face the same colored shade of a tomato. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of him in his enraged state.

If it was even possible, his face turned into an even darker shade of red. “Delete. That. Now!” he yelled using his Alpha voice.

My little brother is forgetting that I also have Alpha blood in me and that I am older than him. I am the rightful heir to the Alpha title and that I will soon receive it in a few weeks. His command has no effect on me, but to all those who were now around us, they started deleting things from their phones. I laughed internally at their stupidity and fear. I may be the next Alpha, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have any fun before I receive my title. I just ignored Koni and walked into the kitchen. If we were going to go for a five hour ride to see his mate, then I will need something to put into my stomach. You should never travel on an empty stomach. I grabbed a frying pan and a spatula and laid it on the side of the oven. Using my werewolf speed, I grabbed all the ingredients needed to make pancakes and an omelette and made the batter in less than a minute. Wow, that a new record. I guess this means a road trip. After I finished my omelette and pancakes, I walked out to the front yard and saw my brother, but that is not the first thing I notice. It’s still freaking dark out! Wait, now that I think about it, I didn’t check the time when I woke up. I looked down at my phone and my eyes widen in surprise and shock. It’s freaking three o’clock in the morning!

I ran up to my brother and slammed him into a tree. It was more like a shove because I’m a real softy, “What the hell?”

“What?” he asks.

“Why are we awake? It’s freaking three o’clock in the morning, I need to sleep!”

“Well, I wanted to get there early so I could spend more time with her,” he said while shrugging.

“If we weren’t going to meet your mate, I would have bashed your face in. You should thank your lucky stars that I want you to look good for your mate.”

“Last time I checked, you didn’t care for anything but yourself, food, and let’s not forget your bike,” Koni said with a little too much sass that I can handle.

I turned to him and yelled, “You know what? I don’t care how your mate sees you anymore. You’re going down!”

He turned around and ran like hell. I’ve never seen him so scared in his life. Oh, little brother, you should know better than to run from someone older and stronger than you. I quickly ran and took a shorter route to get to him. Within seconds I had him tackled to the ground and I punched his face. I cut his lip and his nose started to bleed, but I couldn’t care less. He has a wolf after all, he’ll heal quickly. I walked away from him, leaving him on the floor clutching his nose. I walked to his car and leaned my back against it. After fifteen minutes of cleaning and scrubbing and healing, my brother came out with a slightly bruised lip and a red nose. It would heal through the drive but not thoroughly. He will still have a cut when we get his mate, and that is exactly what I am going for. I got off of his car and feigned shock.

“Ana, are you okay?”

He just growled and looked at his car. His car is his world, of course now that he has his mate, not anymore. I laughed and scratched his car, knowing he would hear it and get pissed.
Sign up to rate and review this story