Categories > Original > Horror > Tales From An Orphanage

Chapter 4 Sorry Jack Helga's Back

by orieo82 0 reviews

Helga Pataki's back in Nightmares and she's looking to a certain girl to be her little sister

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-05-07 - Updated: 2017-05-07 - 3912 words

0Unrated
All of the stuffed animals Katie II created woke up finding themselves human again their souls not Katie II's anymore.
Katie(Sweating) I'm-not-ever-going-to-sleep-again.
Katie II was served dinner in bed Mcdonald's Chicken Nuggets, a large fry, a large Coke, and a slice of cheesecake.
Mrs. Small(Putting a pot by her bed) This is for you to upchuck in.
Katie II: Just say throw up mama upchuck sounds disgusting.
Mrs. Small(Kissing Katie II's forehead) Feel better soon Doc Mcstuffins JR.
Katie II(Sipping her Coke) I'll try mama but then without Doc's friends it may be h-h-h-h-h-h-hachoo harder.
Katie II grabbed a tissue wiping her nose and then blowing it throwing the tissue in the upchuck pot.
Mrs. Small(Handing Katie II a paper and pen) My poor flu ridden munchkin. Here make me a list of feel better toys including the stuffy's and I'll get them.
Katie II(Writing on the paper) Just the toys will do I can get the stuffy's at a later time.
Mrs. Small waited for her daughter to write her list and once she was done Mrs. Small walked out and Katie carefully walked into her sister's room.
Katie II(Beaming) Soooooooooooooo sweet dreams?
Katie: You're just lucky I'm afraid to tell mommy what you did.
Katie(Giggling) Go ahead do you really think mommy will believe you were once a stuffed ballerina/lamb in your dreams?
Katie: No nobody would believe it I'm not sure even I do until I found myself in the lamby costume from my dream.
Katie II: I wonder how John, Bastion, Ravage and David felt when they woke up.
Katie: I don't care because John broke up with me after his nightmare which is why I came to you.
Katie II(Sipping Coke) So what do you need from me?
Katie(Batting her eyelashes) Well you need stuffy's and John is just the right size for Lamby.
Katie II(Beaming) Right as rain and I could use a sick bay patient to join Wolfy in bed rest.
Katie(Sneering) I have a list of other people for you to make into stuffy's.
Katie II took the list and smiled seeing her sister's bullies on the list.
Katie II: Great I'll have my stuffy's sooner than I thought.
Katie: Soooooooooo you'll spare me?
Katie II(Nodding) Sure you're my sister and we may fight but we're sister's and we're supposed to fight a lot of the time.
Katie(Hugging Katie II) I love you mini me.
Katie II(Hugging Katie) I love you too.
Katie walked out for the first time with her shoes and socks on as she gently closed the door and Wolfy came alive sneezing and coughing.
Wolfy(Raspy) I-wish-she-never-had-the-flu-and-contaminated-your-room-she's-mean-to-that-point.
Katie II(Hugging Wolfy) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sounds like someone needs more bed rest.
Wolfy: I-just-need-more-friends-so-hurry-up-with-that-list-friend-of-mine.
Katie II finished her food and yawned stretching and closing her eyes visiting John once again this time fitting him for a pair of pink underwear, a tutu, ballet slippers, and an even smaller lamb costume than Katie's.
______________________________________________________________________________
John took to downing pep pills and Mountain Dew hoping to keep himself awake not knowing Bastion had other plans.
John: This should keep me awake for a couple days at least.
Bastion(Taking dirty socks and old shoes) Lights out new Lamby he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeeee.
Bastion walked up to John's door leaving his old socks and old sneakers by an air vent leading into John's room to help make him sleepy.
Bastion(Dancing back to his room) I'm gonna be an only, I'm gonna be an only ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa.
John yawned as green smoke crept into his room and the next thing he knew his room was redecorated into a mural of Lamby which was Katie II's room.
Katie II(Beaming) Welcome back Chilly and you've definitely been promoted my friend.
John(Pinching himself) Noooooooooooooooooo I can't be asleep I took pep pills and caffeine.
Katie II(Giggling) You really shouldn't have broke up with Katie.
John: Great I'll date her again just please don't haunt me again.
Katie II(Walking around John) Kate was right you do have the same figure as Lamby.
John(Gulping) Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Because Katie was Lamby first.
Katie II: Yea and your lamby now so get ready to be a ballerina, cuddly, and clingy most of all clingy like static cling.
John backed up trying to get away from Katie II but Katie II had different plans.
Katie II(Skipping up to John) Fine no Lamby let's play Truth Or Dare instead.
John still skeptical shrugged and Katie II sneered her plan working perfectly.
Katie II(Giggling) Soooooooooooo Truth Or Dare?
John: Dare and don't be scared I'll do anything you want.
Katie II: Good because I have the perfect dare for you.
Katie II without warning forced the pink underwear onto John giggling as his butt grew smaller and a hole in the underwear revealed a cotton tail.
Katie II(Beaming) I dare YOU to become my Lamby and since you said you'd do anything you're becoming my Wittle Wamby.
John(Gulping) Wait-I-changed-my-mind-I-want-another-dare.
Katie II(Giggling) Sorry Wittle Wamby but your transformation has already be-be-be-be-be-ACHOOOOOOOOOO begun. Sorry I'm getting over the first stages of a flu.
John moaned shrinking with Katie II beaming pulling out Lamby's ballet attire.
Katie II(Smiling down at John) See Katie wasn't such a good choice to be Lamby she was too butch and a bully to be Lamby.
John(Squirming) What makes you think I'm going to want to be Lamby. I mean I hate baaing like a lamb.
Katie II(Sneering) Silly you Lamby doesn't baa like regular lambs she speaks like people.
John was forced into a leotard, tights, a tutu, ballet slippers, and a tiara with Katie II giggling.
Katie II(Raising her arms) Let the Lamby transformation begin.
John gasped his last breath as his stomach grew smaller and white wool surrounded his body.
Katie II(Grabbing John) Awwwwwwwwwww looks like someone needs-
John(Lamby's voice) A cuddle.
Katie II(Snuggling John) Welcome back Lamby.
Lamby(Feeling Katie II's forehead) Yowch you're burning up.
Katie II(Lying back on her pillows) Yea my sister gave Wolfy and I her flu.
Lamby(Handing Katie II her Mcdonald's cup) Awwwwwwwww you poor things I'll go get you two some orange juice.
Katie II(Beaming) And I'll work on getting more stuffys for my very first sleepover.
Katie II cackled evilly transporting herself to the leader of Katie's bullies a hypochondriac which spelled his doom.
__________________________________________________________________________________
A Chilly Reception
Mark Gosling was targetted first and Katie II knew the perfect thing to make him as she giggled transporting herself into his head for when he fell asleep.
Mark(Sucking his finger) Yeowch I think this cut is going to make my finger fall off in a second.
Katie II's POV: He's perfect as a certain someone's snowman.
Mark(Putting a band aid on his finger) Well band aids are covers to the soul.
Katie II's POV(Cackling) A truer motto has never been spoken Chilly.
Mark pulled his blankets and sheets getting ready to lie down Katie II's POV antsy with anticipation.
Mark(Yawning) Well-at-least-John's-torturer-is-no-longer-making-nightmares.
Katie II's POV(Cackling) Yeaaaaaaaaaaa you'd like to think so.
Mark got under the sheets and blankets closing his eyes and the outline of Katie II appeared in his room Mark's fear of her bringing her into his nightmares.
Katie II(Stetching) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reality me is so much better then nightmare me. I can actually stretch out and do things nightmare me could never do.
Mark(Mumbling) Mama turn the TV down I'm trying to sleep.
Katie II(Going through her backpack) Ahaaaaaaaaaaa there you are special hat just like Frosty's.
Katie II slowly inched up to Mark's bed a sneer creeping across her face Mark's TV turning to Doc Mcstuffins and Katie II squealed in glee crawling into bed with him.
Mark(Turning) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why is it so hard to turn the TV off?
Lamby's paw shot out at Mark and he gasped finally realizing what was going on Katie II beaming down at him.
Katie II: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my poor little Hypochondriatic Snowman.
Mark(Putting his arms up) Wait nooooooooooo I don't want to be Chilly.
Lamby grew humungous muscles and grew taller with Mark gulping not liking this nightmare.
Lamby: YOU ALREADY HAVE THE PITY ME WAYS OF CHILLY NOW YOU'LL EITHER BE CHILLY OR INSTEAD OF COUNTING SHEEP YOU'RE COUNTING 20 FT. TALL LAMBS GET IT?
Mark gulped nodding as the TV colors swirled Katie II giggling evilly knowing another friend of John's joined the fight.
Katie II: Lamby buy me some time while I make Chilly my best and for so long only patient.
Lamby's paws boomed from the room as Mark shrieked with Katie II's smile dripping with evil.
Katie II(Chuckling) I think she has things handled downstairs now let's hurry Chilly I have made up diseases to cure you of.
Katie II quickly forced a snowman outfit and a hat on Mark as his stomach bulged and Katie II made him a life sized stuffed animal.
Katie II(Counting) Wolfy, Lamby, and Chilly who's next?
Mark(Weak) Nooooooooo-someone-will-beat-you.
Katie II(Blowing snot on Mark) There now the hypochondriat will have his first real disease.
Mark(Trying to rub the snot off) What-is-this-stuff-boogers-snot-and-superglue?
Katie II(Picking Mark up) It might as well be I mean you can't get rid of them all dry and crusty you'll love them.
Lamby(Tearing open the door) TIME TO FIND STUFFY NEXT HIM AND I ARE KIND OF LIKE AN ITEM AT LEAST WE WERE IN THE TOY STORE WE WERE BROUGHT AS A PACKAGED DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie II(Sneering) I know the perfect Stuffy he's brave, he's bold, he's fearless.
An orphanage came into view across the street as Katie II giggled skipping up the steps.
Katie II(Cackling) He's also an orphan and easily manipulated by grape soda a certain dragon and lamb's favorite drink.
Lamby stomped up the steps ready to meet the Romeo to her Juliette.
________________________________________________________________________
WHERE THOU ART MY LAMBY
Katie II and Lamby stalked the halls of the orphanage finding boys and girls afraid to fall asleep not just because of them but also another dream stalker was invading nightmares of children.
Katie II(Creaking open a door whispering) Here he is your Romeo Lamby.
Lamby(Ripping the door off the hinges) GREAT LET'S BE QUICK MY LIPS ARE SO VERY LONELY SINCE STUFFY LEFT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie II(Skipping up to the bed) First let's wake Mr. Stuffy The Brave Dragon up.
Lamby grabbed the boys eyelids and pulled them back making him scream in pain.
Katie II(Curtseying) I'm Katie Annabeth Small the 2nd pleased to meet you. This is my partner in crime Lamby and she's lonely.
Lamby(Shaking her head) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY LONELY IT'S LONELY BEING LONELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy(Mumbling) Don't I know it.
Katie II(Walking around the bed) Anyyyyyyyyyyyyyywhooooooooooo we think you'd make a great edition to my Doc Mcstuffins collection.
Boy: We?
Lamby and Katie II pointed to each other as the new Chilly sneezed wiping his nose on his hands.
Mark: Don't-trust-them-look-what-they-did-to-me.
Boy: So what are the perks of being stuffed?
Katie II(Counting) A home, three square meals a day four including snacks, a girlfriend which I know your getting into girls now, and did a I mention a home yet?
Boy(Stretching) A comfy bed?
Katie II(Nodding) Soooooooooooooo comfy plus Lamby the giant and you are the only stuffy's occupying it.
Mark: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what about the rest of us?
Katie II(Sneering) Wellllllllllllllllll Wolfy has his own room and beds for each and every one of you. Word of advice take the word no out of your vocab he hates that word.
Wolfy(Kicking Mark) Yeppppppppppppp and since I'm replaced as the favorite I have anger up to my tail and pudges like you are bully bait.
Mark: Why don't I take up a shelf on the wall seeing I'm a recurring patient and will be if that wolf catches me.
Katie II(Shrugging) Fine with me deal with back aches no hair off my leg.
Boy(Jumping from his bed) So what animal will I be?
Katie II(Showing the boy pictures) Stuffy see he's the bravest dragon ever. So brave knights steer clear of him.
Lamby(Grabbing the boy and hugging him) YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND WE'RE OLD FRIENDS AND FLAMES I MEAN WE WERE EVEN BROUGHT TOGETHER FROM THE SAME STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boy John Ward grinned looking for a way to be brave and he heard the word brave making him happy.
John: Great so what do I have to do?
Katie II(Opening a can of grape soda) This first drink it all down then we'll get the costume on you and veiola you're a brave dragon named Stuffy.
John(Looking at the can) Grape soda so this will make me a dragon?
Lamby(Nodding) IT HOLDS HIS BLOOD SCOOPED UP AFTER HE DIED. AMAZINGLY IT TASTES LIKE GRAPE SODA MIXED WITH YUMMIER GRAPE SODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John(Chugging the soda down) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that is good grape soda.
John belched and shrank as Katie II threw him a dragon costume and Lamby chuckled as he undressed not caring two girls were in the room with him.
Lamby(Hugging herself) SOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I'LL HAVE MY STUFFY AND WOLFY WILL HAVE SOME PUNCHING BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John wasted no time changing into the costume and the threads took hold morphing until he became a dragon and Katie II gave him a red collar with his new name Stuffy on it.
Lamby(Shrinking to normal size) Phewwwwwwwwwwwww don't make me angry you won't like me if I'm angry.
John(Kissing Lamby) You and I Lamby we're taking over the world.
Lamby laughed as she got on his back and they piggy back rode to the office Katie II not looking to get any more Doc stuffy's.
__________________________________________________________________________________
LITTLE ORPHAN SCAREDIES
The rest of the orphans moaned and squirmed as nightmares galore were being given and monsters from all movies and shows were being reserected.
Judy Hopps(Hopping around) Here comes Judy Cottontail policing down the bunny trail handcuff handcuff prisoners meet their wrath.
Judy hopped up the hall coming to a stop at a girls room with pictures, posters, and stuffed animals of Judy Hopps being decapitated.
Judy(Stepping over fluff of stuffed animals) She's perfect for the Judy Hopps Scared Straight program.
Judy got a broom and swept up all the dismembered parts until nothing was on the floor and then she burned the pictures and posters sneering evilly.
Judy(Hopping up to the bed) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm heavy sleeper well good that makes what I'm about to do soooooooooooooooo much easier.
Judy took a police duffel bag off of her shoulder and opened it producing Little Judy aged 5 when she joined the force training facility's costume.
Judy(Pulling the girls clothes off) Ughhhhhhhhhhhh she's a sleep sweater and a bed wetter just like me.
Judy pulled the girl's blankets back as the girl's eyes snapped open and Judy balled up sweatsocks and stuck them in her mouth.
Judy(Standing tall beaming) Soooooooooooooooooooo looks like someone has a little hate for me. That doesn't matter because all that hate will increase by 1000000 when you meet-
Girl(Spitting sock out) Yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk just go away stupid rabbit.
Judy(Spinning around) When-you-meet- JUDY HOPPS OFFICER FOR HIRE AND LEADER OF THE NEW RECUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Judy had dark sunglasses and a piece of wheat in one side of her mouth a tothpick in the other.
Girl(Yawning) Whatever just beat it and don't wake me on the way out.
Judy(Hopping alongside the girl) See I looked far and wide and have never found anyone that hates me as much as you do.
Girl(Sipping water) Maybe that's because you're so annoying that you hypnotize the masses with your cuteness but not me.
Judy(Hopping in front of the girl) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa and in this orphanage which my daughter and I run there are rules against hating me for no reason.
Girl: I have a reason and I explained it you're too cute it's sickening your so cute.
Judy(Giggling) Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that's too bad that you hate me and all.
Girl(Getting back into bed) Yea go boohoo to the hall monitor you're daughter.
Judy(Hopping onto the girl) Didn't you notice you're missing something?
The girl looked down and screamed in embarrassment as Judy cackled triumphantly.
Judy: See here in Zootopia the animals rule not the humans. Now let's get you dressed and then you can join the others for field training.
Girl(Gulping) Field training?
Judy(Pulling small clothes out) MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM if you're going to be a police woman you're going to have to earn it.
The Girl Emma Walsh dashed off as Judy giggled having a backup plan.
Agnes(Pouncing onto Emma) Agnes Wilde Hall monitor sidekick and you just broke a very important rule no running in the hallway.
Judy(Grabbing Emma) Thanks Agnes I can take it from here.
Agnes(Stalking off) Watch your step you HUMAN
Emma(Screaming) YOU WERE A HUMAN ONCE TOO
Judy(Dragging Emma back to the bed) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa but she wised up when she saw the animals taking over.
Emma(Squirming) Too-bad-I-hate-all-animals-and-that-includes-stupid-lucky-footed-rabbits-named-Judy-and-Jewel.
Judy(Getting nose to nose with Emma) Then you shouldn't have signed up to be in Zootopia where Judy and Jewel reign surpreme.
Emma(Kicking Judy) I-never-wanted-to-move-here-my-rents-thought-I-needed-a-change.
Judy(Rubbing her face) Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh I'd have to agree with them.
Emma(Raising her fists) Let's fight stupid rabbit.
Judy(Sneering and walking off) Nahhhhhhhhhhh see finding a girl that hates me was easy. Finding my biggest fan is harder and as it looks he's right next door.
Emma(Blocking the doorway) I don't think so he's still my brother and I won't let you have him.
Jewel(Yawning) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gabba gabba gabba gabba gabba that's all I hear.
Judy(Kissing Jewel's cheek) Awwwwwwwwwwwwww back to bed my little 24 karats.
Jewel(Rubbing her eyes) Shut her up and I will I mean moan moan moan moan whiney whiney moan. No wonder the worlds so soft.
Judy(Walking into another room) Well good news is Jewels you don't have to be like me anymore. you can be your own bunny because I found the perfect replacement.
Jewel(Hopping off) Good I want to be a ballet dancer and so does Agnes.
Judy closed the door as Emma banged on it and a cold cackle echoed across the hall that Emma knew well as she gulped.
The cackle belonged to a girl Emma thought she destroyed once before but the girl giggled evilly slowly walking up to Emma.
Girl(Tisking Emma) You should've buried my remains Bucko because that would have made me coming back much harder.
Emma(Slowly walking backwards) Helga nice to see you again.
Helga G. Pataki sneered slowly walking making Emma think she was safe.
Helga(Chuckling) You know what they say happens if you play with fire? You get burned and don't think I forgot the other shrimps that helped burned me.
Emma(Backing into a wall) You were going to make me your little sister I had to do something.
Helga raised her right hand a glove with steel talons on it like Freddy Kruger's on it.
Helga: I still am because I hate being ignored and I see you as my little sister as a glimmer of hope to be noticed in my parents eyes.
Emma squealed trying to stand up but Helga grabbed her pinning her to the nearest locker.
Helga(Smiling) See your fear brought me back all the ghost stories people told. I'm a legend and knowing that has reserected the one girl every priss like you fears.
Emma(Squirming) Wait-remember-Holga-and-how-much-you-hated-her? I-mean-a-new-Pataki-and-little-sister-is-not-what-you-need.
Helga(Giggling madly) Yes-it-is-I-found-the-parents-recognizing-me-formula-and-that's-making-you-my-little-sister. See-with-another-kid-in-the-house-the-domino-eefect-sets-in-motion.
Emma cried tears falling from her eyes as Helga chuckled carrying her to a new bedroom with peeling wallpaper, broken windows, a hole in the ceiling, crows flying in, and a matress on the floor.
Helga(Raising her arms cackling) ALL-THIS-IS-ALL-YOURS-NOW-LITTLE-SISTER-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emma(Sniffling) This-this-this-this is a room for Oscar The Grouch not a little girl.
Helga(Sneering) You get used to it at least I did and with a little girl's touch you can make this room sparkle.
Emma(Closing her eyes tight) You-forgot-my-biggest-dreampower- MY BIGGER THAN YOURS IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helga fell to the floor a sneer on her face hoping Emma would use her imagination on her and Helga grew smaller with a black vest over a white shirt, a green plaid skirt, white knee high socks, green earrings, brown boots, and a know it all attitude.
Emma(Beaming) Hah I just turned you into your worst nightmare Olga Pataki age 3 and I get off Scott free.
Helga(Grabbing Emma) Awwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet older sister you aren't going anywhere.
Emma(Squirming) Wait-you-aren't-Helga-anymore-you-should-want-different-things.
Helga(Chuckling) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa but being Olga Pataki and an only is boring. I was the one that begged my mom and dad for a little sister but having an older sister could be awesome sauce too.
Emma gulped as Helga as Olga giggled placing Emma on the nearest bed.
Helga(Tisking Emma) Tisk tisk we need to get you looking more Helga like older sister.
Emma eeped as Olga ripped Emma's clothes off and sneered with a makeup kit.
Helga: Cool idea we should be bunkmates just like camp little sister.
Emma(Punching Helga) I'm older than you you stupid shrimp.
Helga belly laughed as she grew taller and into Olga as a teenager as she giggled girlishly at a now smaller Emma.
Helga(Brushing herself off) Sorry Emma but being the older sister is what Olga's do best and being a little sister is what Helga did best which is why I always called her little sister.
Emma squealed as Helga snatched her up and locked the bedroom door a grin a mile wide on her face.
Helga(Pushing Emma onto the bed) First little sister you'll need the stout that everyone knew you for.
Emma(Whimpering) Please don't make me a younger Helga. She was so ignored as a little girl.
Helga(Nodding) Yepppppppppppp and I was mom and dad's pride and joy. See once that head of yours turned Helga into Olga I saw that you were perfect for Helga Mrs. Imagination.
Emma was naked and Olga cackled zapping Emma with pink lightning from Olga's fingertips as the cackle become more evil making Emma even smaller.
Helga(Picking Emma up) Nowwwwwwwwwww time for your night time attire little sis.
Emma grew day of the week underwear, a pink satin nightgown, pink bows in her now blonde hair, a pink training bra, and fluffy pink slippers.
Helga(Beaming) Good little sister now the unibrow, bad attitude, stout, and of course bullying nature.
Before Emma could object Helga as Olga zapped Emma with more lightning finishing her transformation.
Helga(Beaming) Nowwwwwwwwwwww no bully's safe thanks to the new and not so improved younger Helga pataki.
Emma(Shoving Helga) Move it Shrimp Bait I have some burn at the stakers to deal with.
Helga(Sneering) Fear her wrath ladies and gentlemen she's Emma Long no longer.
Emma stomped out of the house every house on the block locking their doors fearing for their lives.
Emma(Sneering) I know the perfect boy to be first.
Well that's it for now so R&R and I'll write more soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story