Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Empress Lovers

A Damn Shame

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna laments on the results of Victoria and Nobu's deaths, but vows to keep fighting.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2017-05-13 - 306 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fifty: A Damn Shame:

-April 13th, 2011-

Anna looked out the window. "It feels like a waste."

"Why is that?" Tsuzuki asked. His wife shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know," she said. "Two people are dead. I mean, they were asking for it in a way, but still…"

"Asking for it?"

"They killed innocent people. Sure, it was to live, but it's still wrong." Anna rested her chin on her hand.

"Anyway, it's just feels…"

"Empty?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Yeah. I mean, Haruka must realize it's all crashing down around her now. She has to know that this can't last. She has to." Anna sighed.

"I mean, it feels…"

"Pointless?" Tsuzuki asked. His wife nodded. He e pulled her into his arms.

"That's what revenge is like," the shinigami said.

"I know. But I feel like I have to something. I never got to grieve Papa's death. I was put on the next plane to California to live with my mom. I was too busy adjusting and so was she. I never got to grieve him properly."

"So… What do you want to do?" Tsuzuki asked. Anna placed her hand on his arm.

"I have to keep going," she said.

"Anna-chan…"

"It won't stop unless I do something."

"The clan already dying out."

"Not fast enough. How many more will die before it ends that way? We can't afford it anymore. This has to end now. If I have to, I'll do it myself. Please don't try and stop me."

Tsuzuki rested his chin on her shoulder. "I won't. I will support you no matter what. I don't like the path you are taking, but I will support you nevertheless."

Anna closed her eyes. She let the rain clear out the rest of her thoughts for the night. For now, this would have to do.

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story