Categories > Games > Advance Wars

Unbiased Review Of Musical.ly App written by: dmutisya

by Mathiassen97Dwyer 0 reviews

Barely 3 years after its timely birth, Musical.ly has hit the online society with a bang. It’s now trending as the world’s most inventive and sma

Category: Advance Wars - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2017-05-24 - 1142 words

0Unrated

Barely 3 years after its timely birth, Musical.ly has hit the online society with a bang. It’s now trending as the world’s most inventive and smartest app that lets you create short, fun, and hilarious videos that will get everyone in your social networks laughing and asking for more. Though still at its infantile age, musical.ly has surpassed her counterparts in terms of the number of downloads. So far, this breathtaking app is just thousands away from the 100,000,000 download mark in Google play. As the ultimate video creation and sharing app for all, Musical.ly is a true definition of modern technology that intends to add flavor to social network sharing and socialization. It’s suitable for both android and iPhone Smartphone owners who desire to enliven their social media existence and get everyone in their social media network following, liking, and commenting on their posts.



Musical.ly Key Features



Musical.ly is basically a collection of elite and well-selected tools that work together to gear the app towards generating premium services that best suits the needs and expectations of the end customer. Here is a list of main features you will get full access to when you download the app.



1. Powerful Video Creation and Editing Tools



Musical.ly offers a pool of innovative sync video creation and editing tools that will make your social media video sharing experience as wonderful and lucrative as possible. The app allows users to easily create fun and mind-boggling music-infused videos that can be shared to different social networks saved or shared to selected few musical.ly users. It as well offers you great editing features that let you edit your videos to suit the taste and preferences of your audience.



2. Live Video Stream



Musical.ly has introduced a Live.ly tool that let users go live. This tool makes it possible for musical.ly followers at 777 users to feature their live actions when creating videos at musical.ly. Unfortunately, this feature is only available to Musical.ly account owners who have iPhone Smartphones.



3. Lots Of Great Video Effects



As the leader in the creation of music-themed videos, musical.ly has added several high-quality and super-effective video effects to the app. These effects let the user to shoot videos in lots of formats including but not limited to normal, fast and time lapse modes, Epic and Slow. Musical.ly likewise offers reverse mode effect essential for video editing, relativity option ideal for changing speeds and time trap that allow users to reiterate best live moments.



4. Hundreds Of Musical.ly Challenges and Contents



Guys who love competing in challenges and contests will find this feature really fantastic. Here users get access to hundreds of daily trending topics to compete in and certified musical.ly contents that offer amazing gifts and awards to winners. These let you showcase your talent and creativity in creating crazy and award-winning music-themed videos that get the attention of the world.



5. Private Video Saving Feature



Musical.ly intends to make your user experience as wonderful and enjoyable as possible. They have added the private video saving option that lets you save your videos to private locations which you can share to other social networks.

The design nature of this feature lets you save your videos to the camera roll which you can share whenever you want to wherever you desire to whoever you prefer.



6. Block Disturbing Musical.ly Users Feature



Musical.ly does allow you to discontinue any relationship with Musical.ly users who have become a nuisance to your life. All you need to do in order to block a user is to access their Musical.ly account and click on the �block this user’ icon. This will limit such users from seeing your future videos and actions in this creative platform.



Why Are So Many People Madly In Love With Musical.ly



It’s no doubt musical.ly has found favor in the eyes of almost every iPhone and Android Smartphone user. While everyone has their own reasons for loving this app, there are specific reasons everyone has come to love Musical.ly. Here is a list of some of these reasons you ought to know.



� Affordability: Musical.ly is completely free. There are no in-app purchase fees or usage costs associated with this wonderful video creation app. So, it is suitable for everyone who has the recommended android device version or iPhone.

� Gets you connected with the world: If you love to be an icon in social media sites, this is the ultimate app to download. It will let you create high-quality music-themed videos that will get the attention of all your social media friends and followers. This will enable you to increase your fanbase as well as attract more followers, likes, and comments.

� Boosts your creativity: This app intends to cultivate and polish the brains in you. It will make you a genius in the creation of professional and compelling music-themed videos that will give your fellow musical.ly users and social media followers a reason to smile.

� Gets you engaged: You can never be more engaged in your social media life than when you download and start using this app. it will give you motivation and zeal to keep on creating quality videos that will blaze and enliven your social life.

� It complies with the law that protects children from being exploited online: Under the terms and conditions option, the app disallows children under the age of 13 to use it.




Why Musical.ly Lovers Do Think Would Have Been Improved For Better User Experience



It's true musical.ly has got teens and their parents jubilating and busy but this doesn’t make it completely perfect. There are certain things about the app that seem not to add up. Among these are:

� It doesn’t have a delete account option: Once you create an account with Musical.ly it cannot be deleted though the company promises to add this feature to the app very soon.

� Every account you create with musical.ly is public by default: This means when you post a video, it will be visible to the entire musical.ly fraternity.

� When signing up, you are not asked for birth date or age: This means everyone regardless of their age can create an account with Musical.ly.



Conclusion



Musical.ly is definitely the sunshine that every social media user has been waiting for many years. Everything about this app is amazing ranging from the features, design, and performance. So, the least you can expect from this app when you install it on your mobile device is great video creation experience that will kick start your journey to social media breakthrough. Check for this app on Google play or iTunes and download it to start reaping the wondrous benefits it has in store for you.
Sign up to rate and review this story