Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartache

Breathe

by darks00 3 reviews

"It's Julius." He said breathlessly. I gasped. I didn't have to hear anything else. I ran to go see him.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-07 - Updated: 2006-09-07 - 545 words

0Unrated
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I was having a good dream. The dream I was having was about nothing wrong happened to Julius. Everything was perfect. No more enemies. Julius and me were standing at a beautiful, firey sun set. I looked into his eyes, as he looked into mine. We began to get closer each, intill...

"DELILAH! DELILAH! WE NEED YOU, MAN, LIKE ASAP!"

Huh? I woke up with a startle. Grr, right at the good part of my dream. Now I have to face ugly reality. I knew who's that voice was right away. I mean, who couldn't know it was Al? Al continued to bang on my door, I was afraid he was going to break it down. I oepned the door to find Al panting, with sweat all over his face.

"It's Julius." He said breathlessly.

I gasped. I didn't have to hear anything else. I ran to go see him.

__________________________________________________________

It wasn't a pretty sight when I got down there. Julius was in the glass box, screaming as if he was dying. He was kicking and yelling as the nurses tried to hold him down.

"What's going on?" I asked, running towards Julius.

"Thank God you're here," Said on of the doctors. "He's been crying for you."

"What's going on?" I asked again.

"He's having an attack," Explained the doctor. "We can't shock it out of him with the neckolace, since he's still in control of himself. We tried to give him needles and pain killers to help him, but he refuses to accept them intill he sees you."

I took the yellow pain killers out of the doctors hands and ran beside Julius.


"Julius? Julius? I'm here." I told him almost in a whisper.

I didn't recanzie Julius. Without his blonde hair, I would have never knew it was him. His face was red, tripping with sweat. Even his shirt was soaked with sweat. His chest went up in down, as if his heart was trying to get out. The nurses got out of my way when they noticed who I was. I sat beside Julius, and pulled him into a hug.

"Juls? Can you hear me?" I asked him.

Julius still didn't dare to open his eyes. He just kept on shaking in my arms. He slowly began to calm down as I held him. I wasn't use to this...Julius being so weak and defenceless. He soon calmed down enough for me to give him some pills. Julius was too shakey to hold the glass water by himself, so I helped him. Julius drank as if he never drank in his life before. I had to pat his back when he started to cough.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"You wouldn't believe what I saw," cried out Julius.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked him.

He shook his head "yes."

"What was is about?" I asked.

"I rather not talk about it. It was horrible." He told me.

"I understand. I'm always here if you need to talk."

"I know. Thanks, De."

I would be lying if I said curiousity wasn't getting the best of me. I mean, why couldn't he tell me? His spy partner? His best friend? His girlfriend?


TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story