Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > K

Wake Up

by cassandra 3 reviews

I hate summaries.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-09-07 - Updated: 2006-09-08 - 651 words

1Exciting
Julius moaned as he woke up. "Ow, my aching head." He tried to rub his head but found that both of his hands were tied up. He looked at himself and saw that his arms were chained up to the wall, above him. He was sitting on the, cold concert, floor. His feet also chained.

He looked beside him and saw Delilah. She was in the same position he was, except that her head was hanging down. "Delilah." Julius whispered. "De. Delilah." Julius' voice got louder. "Delilah!"

"She's sleeping you idiot!" Julius looked straight in front of him and saw, the man. He was sitting in a chair with his feet up on his desk. He also had a book in his hand and looked pissed. "Now shut up, I'm trying to read!"

"What do you mean she's sleeping...is she... dead." Julius whispered the last word.

"No you idiot. She's not dead just unconscious. Like you were a few moments ago. Now shut up!" The man yelled.

"So she's alive."

"Yeah." The man began to read his book again.

A few minutes of silence passed then Julius began to freak out, "What do you want from us!" He couldn't handle the silence, it was driving him crazy. The man ignored him. "What do you want?" He yelled again, but this time louder.

The man closed his book and stood up. Now Julius had pissed him off. "Shut up! The thing I hate the most is when people bug me when I'm reading. Now shut up, before I make you." The man sat back down, with his book.

Julius tried to keep calm, but it was hard. That man just sat at his desk reading a book. What the hell was he going to do to them? And why? He has never even met them before. Deep down Julius was scared. He truly believed this man had the guts and the smarts to kill them. He looked over at Delilah. He hated to see her like that. She was chained and had cuts all over. It tore him apart to see her like this, especially because it was his fault. Delilah was counting on him to protect her and he fell for a stupid trick. His fear and sadness turned to anger. "You Shut up! And tell me what I want to know!"

The man calmly closed his book and looked at Julius, "Why?"

"Because I said so and if you don't I'll...I'll."

"You'll what. Let me guess. You'll kick my ass." Julius got red he knew he couldn't do anything. "Face the fact you're already defeated." He calmly walked over to Julius, with his book in one hand.

"You're a sad excuse for human."

Without warning his book slapped Julius across the face. It hurt like hell. "Don't you ever insult me." He kneeled down in front of Julius. His cheek was beginning to swell, he also had a little drizzle of blood coming out the side of his mouth.

He put his hand under Julius' chin and roughly turned his head so he was facing Delilah. "Now if you be a good boy. I Promise I won't kill her."

"If you touch her I'll..."

The man continued as if Julius had never spoken, "For you to be a good boy you have to, do as I say, don't threaten me, don't interrupt me, don't insult me, and most importantly never bug me when I'm reading. Also I want you to know you will die and you can't tell Delilah any of this. Now do we have a deal?"

"Yes" Julius said weakly. The man removed his hand from Julius and he lowed his head, in defeat. The man walked back to his desk, sat down, and started to read.

Julius' eye lids got heavy and he drifted off to sleep. He woke up as he heard Delilah moan.
Sign up to rate and review this story