Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

The Way To Build Bigger Biceps

by EriksenMacMillan5 0 reviews

I do not know about you but the longer I train the more I wish there were things I could do to shorten a workout. Just a few simple changes to any wor

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-06-20 - 844 words

0Unrated
I do not know about you but the longer I train the more I wish there were things I could do to shorten a workout. Just a few simple changes to any workout can improve the efficiency and speed of it. This secret training suggestion will shave minutes of those routine biceps exercises and will start building bigger biceps.

The incline Dumbbell curl is among the routine biceps work outs, and is the example that I am going to share with you today. It is common knowledge that the incline dumbbell curl is one of the best biceps exercises you can do, as it places an enormous stretch on the underparts of the the bicep muscles and it is crucial to building bigger biceps.

The ordinary manner of doing an extremely powerful biceps workout by the way is lying back on the seat, letting your arms hang down beside you then curling the dumbbells up to the highest place. This is the regular style and has been tried and tested for years, there's nothing wrong with it, but it can be enhanced with just a few tiny adjustments, and your not reading this article because you want normal outcomes are you?

So here's the technique on the Best Way To Build Bigger Biceps using the Incline bicep curl.....

Right.....Instead of sitting right back on the incline bench as you'd do normally, you're going to pick up your dumbbells first of all, then your going to straddle the incline seat. After in that standing position, move your booty all the way onto the incline seat. The sit on the incline face of the bench and set your feet on the seat of the bench with your knees bent.

You with me so far?.....Now, the top end of the bench should be in line with your shoulder blades or only below. Now arch your back over the back over the top end of the bench as though you were attempting wrap your back finished and around the bench end if that doesn't seem overly distressing... Trust me it is good ;) Then turn your palms forwards through the exercise for maximum results. In this bottom position, you should feel an increased stretch on the biceps beyond what you usually get with the incline bicep curl.

Now...the reason behind the increased stretch on the biceps comes from the real position of the chest and the shoulders. When you are in a normal location doing the incline bench curl, your shoulders are over-lapping your torso which does not enable your torso to fully open. Do not get me wrong you still get a fairly good stretch doing it this way but you don't get the maximum stretch, which is the absolute key to performing this exercise to it's greatest.

When your shoulders are off the top end of the bench and are not supported, the weight of the dumbbells pulls the shoulders back down, letting the torso to open more and create a larger stretch on the bicep muscles.


Perform this exercise as you would normally do on an Incline Dumbbell Curl. Start off with the ordinary squeeze of the biceps, lift all the way to the top of the move, doing your best to keep the upper arms perpendicular, then hold it for a second on top.

Here's the big secret... On the way back down I want you to keep your palms faced outwards, keep them facing forwards all the way down to the underparts of the the movement. This is the most important part of the exercise and is were you will feel the most advantage. Be sure you lower the dumbbells under a entire smooth action, and for an extra shot of tension on the biceps, try shoving your elbows forward ad you lower the dumbbells. To do this you need to visualize your trying to push a button with your biceps - it takes quite a bit of patience and persistence as it can be very hard to get right, but it undoubtedly worth your while if you can master it.

Now...when you lower the dumbbells to the very bottom of the move, you should let the dumbbells pull and stretch your shoulders back and down, hence opening up the chest and creating substantially more tension on the biceps. This negative part of the movement together with the increased reach brought on by your bodies positioning will lead to AWESOME muscle building potential.

You must make the most of this suggestion and place it into practice as soon as possible, just remember not to lose the stretch and tension in your biceps. As you feel the stretch curl up again with same precise motion as last time. This exercise is a lot more strenuous on the muscles so ensure you start off with lighter weights than you'd like to use at first. Implementing the stretch in this way alleviates the need for a heavier weight and only comes to show that it is not how much you lift it's how.
Sign up to rate and review this story